The chod practitioner seeks to tap the power of fear through activities such as rituals set in graveyards...

>The chod practitioner seeks to tap the power of fear through activities such as rituals set in graveyards, and visualisation of offering their bodies in atantric feastin order to put their understanding of emptiness to the ultimate test.[4]

>be canadian
>get chöded

Fucking mongoloids

Dude... What the fuck is this...
Chod Practitioner?
Gimme a break. retards need to come up with shit like that to just be plain EVIL.
Isn't Jesus Christ overdue for a visit here?
PLEASE GOD!

I am still want to know how to cut your own head and not pussy out in the process

Thank you for this rarest of pepes

Saved

That's Tim McLean, he was killed, dismembered, eaten on a bus (in Canada).

Isn't the chink who did that free now?

wow, a fucking leaf.

Did he die?

Yes. They let the cannibal chink immigrant free, he's out there, walking around...

The act is supposedly visualised, not carried out really as it's symbolical.

Wew lad, dudn't notice it.

I'd look for more tibetan Pepes.

Outmemed

The brain is quite powerfull

they probably achive some form of degenerate enligthenment through rituals like that

True enligthenment is achived without any external input i.e rituals or drugs

"The elements of chemistry are many, but finite
So are the techniques of enlightenment"

but 1 will Always be the purest

Please share chemo at 8/gore/.

wtf is that shit. leafs are retards.

> On March 5, 2009, McLean's killer, 40-year-old Vincent[1] Weiguang Li (simplified Chinese: 李伟光; traditional Chinese: 李偉光; pinyin: Lǐ Wěiguāng commonly just called Vince Li[2]) (born April 30, 1968), was found not to be criminally responsible for murder and was remanded to a high-security mental health facility in Selkirk, Manitoba, where he was detained until his release on May 8, 2015.[

Oh gawd

He could even be in America, in fact it's likely given how the public viewed him.
He could even be In your state.
In your county.
In your town.
On your street.
On your lawn.
At your door.

What did he mean by this?

>my dogs started barking when I read this

fucking kek

you heard that right murderers
Just leave america and go to canada where anything is possible

You left out the punchline, the jews who run canada had the gook that did it released.

Mentally ill Chinese dude killed and ate pieces of a Canadian man on a charter bus. In front of a bunch of people. Pretty gruesome stuff.

did the chines dude photograp the steps?

cause i rember Reading that he ate is tounge, but the tounge is still in the picture

the LGBTQPBBQ need to accommodate cannibals
they're not monsters!!

Fake, the eyes where never recovered as the gook ate them.

Also he had the nose and ears in his pockets, not laid out.

The gook wanted to enhance his poor vision

I distinctly remember when so many soft-justice faggots online were saying how "really, mental hospitals are potentially even WORSE than prison because you can be held indefinitely! :^^^^^^)"

And now this guy lives free and unsupervised. This needs to be thrown in their liberal faggot faces, and they would defend it by saying this guy is no longer a danger.

Oh good, Chinese for dinner.

What about neurochemical compounds naturally produced by our brain, like DMT?

fucking chinks
not enough ovens in the world for them

>In front of the other passengers

Only in Leafland

This

I can't believe this pic is still being used to troll people. That is some barbaric cartel shit, not McLean

That's what it looks like when CHINESE HAS (You) FOR DINNER!!

Buh-dum-GONG!

One of the more bold ones was reported to have said:

>umm, pardon me there buddy, I don't mean to be rude... but it would appear that the other passanger doesn't really appear to be enjoying you cutting his face off and maybe you should just cut it out..... no, umm... just knock it offf... oh gee, not like that!...*mumbles 'terribly sorry'* (walks off autisticaly while looking at the floor)

Just to make things clear, I just wanted to do a joke relating the chod ritual to this guy murder. The crime wasn't related to the chof at all, in fact Lee ""was"" a ""christian"".

The chod is just a meditation/visualization practice.

I'm sure he would make a great skilled worker for our great EUdssR.

It was metaphorical, in this case hydrogen was a analogy to the circumpunct.

>"The elements of chemistry are many, but finite
So are the techniques of enlightenment"

like in chemistry, there are many elements involved in spiritual enlightenment (i.e. through the different religious paths); however, the main principles are still the same. Thus, the many variations are unified through ubiquitous underlying fundamentals.

But the purest form of enligthenment is through self realization

i dont rember whats its called since it was a while since i read it, but there was gospel about jesus that was found, and it told a drastically diffrent story then the what the bible tells

its really bugging me that i cant rember what it was called, but the texts where found pretty recently

basically what it boiled down to was that to know god you most know thyself, that you are indistinguishable from god, and when you Think about the fact that most religons consider god to be a part of Everything, and that most spirtual teachings talks about a "one-ness" and when you take concepts like nirvana into consideration it makes sense, but having the knowledge about this fact is not the same as realizing it
if enligthenment can be measuered in purity then the purest form would be that wich is attained with nothing but what you are born with
wich is pretty much DMT, but smokeing dmt is not the same as releasing it on your own, its like taking steroids instead of building your own muscles

sorry for any Spelling errors and lack of punctuation, im tired and drunk and gave up on makeing it pretty half way through

Honestly im a less suprised that a "christian" would commit a such a gruesom crime

after all, catholics are the ones who practice mock cannibalism and christians as a whole worship the Death of their messiah and use the means of his Death as their holiest symbol

You are probably referring to one of the Gnostic Gospels, or possibly one from the Nag Hamadi codex (aka. "The Dead Sea Scrolls")

The subject you are referring to I may be able to help you narrow your search to find... as it (Unity of God/Nature/Spirit) is discussed by "Jesus" in the Gospel of Thomas the Twin.

So I'd advise maybe looking there first.

Hope that helps.

>nag Hamadi

Yeah it Think thats how i found it

but when i looked up the dead sea scrolls just now i could not find what it

>Gospel of Thomas the Twin.

thanks mate i will look into that

if only man would focus on the mystery of his existance instead of figthing over man made constructs and earths bountiful resources

is he.. is he ok?