CHICAGO PD GETS CUCKED

What will come of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/watchdog/ct-chicago-police-shooting-database-met-20160826-story.html
heyjackass.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>chicago is a war zone
>why are cops acting like an occupying army

Boycott. Let's see how Chicago will do without the police

Have you faggots seen body cams employed federally yet? No? And we have a black president?

Nothing will fucking come of this. No politician gives a fuck what you think outside of your vote.

Cams are useless tho. They still chimpout regardless

It has been shown that body cameras actually increase police shootings because the fact is that most of the time the cop is justified in defending himself but lacks the evidence to exonerate himself. Cameras give them all the evidence they need.

LITERALLY pic related.

>The Legacy of Michelle Obama
What legacy?

First male first lady.

I wish police had the authority to hand out sentences on the street.

Those sentences should also include ass-beatings.

People would be way less likely to commit crimes and do dumb shit if they knew cops would club the fuck out of them at the drop of a hat.

>muh civil liberties

Niggers don't understand the concept of personal responsibility, much less the concept of civil liberties.

They deserve to get swatted in their domes for acting like animals.

Anyone who disagrees is a sheltered fool or a bleeding-heart faggot who cares more about feelings than having a safe, orderly society.

>sitting back and watching niggers burn down their homes is now excessive force
You really can't win with these people. So why keep trying to please them?

New Cook County Sheriff mantra: "I didn't see shit."

>look the cop shot that black kid carrying the knife. The body cam footage shows it!
>why didn't he try shooting the knife out of his hand? Cause he's racist! If the perp was white he would have disarmed him safely using jeet kun do and given him a lollipop once he safely put him in the back of the police cruiser.

Mayor is a jew with Israeli citizenship. Former chief of staff to Obongo.

All 5 previous govenors of Illinois have gone to jail.

Gangs run wild.

Police have black site prisons where people just dissappear.

800 murders by firearm alone, per year.

Obongo and Shillary are from chicago.

>verdict: exterminatus.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

>Niggers are shooting each other, like usual
Hey I know, let's blame the police!

if it's like when new york police got all uppity and stopped 'patrolling the streets' it'll just result in less parking tickets issued

>The legacy of Harambe Obongo on the right

So, basically what will happen is what happened in Baltimore after the big chimpout. Cops stepped back and the murder rate SKYROCKETED!

New York is such a dump. You wouldn't notice if crime rate doubled.

>Chicongo
The cops should pull back and just let the liberals see the outcome. They'll probably come up with some shitty excuses though.

>Shoot the weapon out of the hand meme

While the cop is at it why didn't he use his super power of super speed to overcome the burglar

kek i feel sorry for the chicago PD, they literally in a warzone but if they do anything wrong they get cucked

democrats problem

also i predict the murder rate will go even higher as police pull back further

I hope we get another livestream where a sensitive Liberal gets his phone stolen live.

Cops would turn into niggers themselfs

Should we just nuke Chicago and get it over with?

This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen. Chicago is an actual war zone and all these idiots can talk about is the Chicago PD being too aggressive? What the absolute fuck? Let Chicago burn.

The only language niggers understand is violence, it's time for niggers to fear the white man again.

So is the DOJ talking about police being too aggressive, or too absent?

I told President Lincoln this would happened if he emancipated these people.

>700 nigger murders
>11 police killings
>excessive force

It's the same thing either way. Like another user said, they either exercise force to try to stop crime and get called out for "aggressive policing," or they step back and niggers chimp out and they get told they're not doing enough.

Niggers are black, you fucking moron.

Stop parroting this dumb meme that a nigger is anything more than a nigger.

Cops killed 92 people in a span of six years in Chicago
>chicagotribune.com/news/watchdog/ct-chicago-police-shooting-database-met-20160826-story.html

In ***ONLY*** 2016, there were 796 homicides
>heyjackass.com/

People killed each other in one year 865% of the amount that cops killed people in six, but yeah the cops are the ones using excessive force

That's why he was amassing them in the southeast. Too bad he got ded

>4,000 homicides in one year
>The police are the problem

Jesus Christ....

Oldfag

Whaaat, if you had a source on that I could shatter the hopes and dreams of my cop-hating libshit friends.

Why does obama and his administration hate cops so much? Why do blacks have an irrational hatred for cops?

RiP Hank Voight

Yup, bunch of retards. Same shit happens in big Brazilian cities.

>WTF THE POLICE HAS MILITARY TRAINING, HOW IS THIS ACCEPTABLE??!?!?!??!

as we have 60k murders per year.
Lefties...

Because niggers commit the most crimes, but when they get caught they just play the race card like pussies

My fucking sides.

Move from occupy to blockade, the problem will sort itself out.

Looks like CPD just needs to step back completely and let the nignogs take care of each other

>Niggers don't understand the concept of personal responsibility, much less the concept of civil liberties.

Tbqh most white people dont either.
Maybe body cams + beatings will lead us to a bright new future free from litterers, jwalkers and people who don't use thier turn signal.

Source? Lol I hope it exists

FAKE NEWS - occupying armies use less force than chicago pd

I thought Chicago was governed by Shaniqua Law?

Has anyone seen this woman's fucking tree trunk legs?

more crime and more violence