National Guard General to be fired mid inauguration

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/20committee
washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/commanding-general-of-dc-national-guard-to-be-removed-from-post/2017/01/13/725a0438-d99e-11e6-b8b2-cb5164beba6b_story.html?utm_term=.06ecf6c4669a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminds me of when the secret service was called off of JFK's morotcade.

The commanding general of the D.C. National Guard, Maj. Gen. Errol Schwartz, has been ordered to leave his post on Inauguration Day after he spent months preparing for the event.

Schwartz told The Washington Post that the order is effective Jan. 20, 12:01 p.m., which is when President-elect Donald Trump will be sworn into office.

He told the Post that “the timing is extremely unusual,” given that the commanding general is tasked with overseeing military operations, including air support, during the inauguration.

But seriously dummies, this is a big fucking deal. We need to prevent Trump from getting JFK'd, or at the very least find out who's at the bottom of this.

“My troops will be on the street,” Schwartz told the newspaper, adding that he will “see them off but ... won’t be able to welcome them back to the armory.”

Schwartz also said that he did not know why he has been asked to leave his post.

“I’m a presidential appointee, therefore the president [has] the power to remove me,” he said.

What the fuck?

Thousands of leaderless soldiers on the streets the moment the show starts.

isn't this good? isn't trump gonna put one of his guys?

Trump needs to spend a few million on private security until him, Flynn, and Mattis clear out all the Obama appointed traitors.

So Trump is sworn in. Trump can just reinstate him?

How can he appoint anyone if he is not President yet?

Dude only Obama can fire personnel of Schwartz' rank at this present time.
Trump didn't fire him.

>inb4 ISIS, BLM, the British Royal Army, Cartels, Emus, IDF, the Z warriors, Somali Pirates, Feminists, Greenpeace and Jeb Bush jump out from behind some bushes to kill Trump

We need to look at who this guy is who is going to replace him at the moment of stepping down. See if he's compromised, see his political leanings etc.

Hey man, if they want to assassinate Trump, they'll have to deal with President Pence. They will understand the magnitude of their mistake.

He should hire the old Blackwater crew. Their CEO was a libertarian patriot and is trying to heal his legacy.

Pence will play ball, pence is a neocon. Trump is everything the globalists hate, pence.. isn't.

You might be talking about the average SJW, that isn't who possibly is arranging this

SLOW AND STEADY

this ex-NSA guy in twitter claims that Pence is a closet homo who was forced by his parents to undergo electroshock therapy as a kid

twitter.com/20committee

Pence is a palatable average neocon, only actual liberal faggots are scared of him.

They'll still have leadership, just not at the top. If shit really went down it'd be a problem, but as long as there isn't a major catastrophe it'll be fine.

>MUH CONSPIRACY
every little event is some bs attempt to assinate the prez now.
>we need to move that plant to the left
Sup Forums response: THEY ARE SETTING UP SHOT FOR HEAD
>This mic is broken can we get a new one
Sup Forums response: MIC IS BOM NOW
>Trump is assassinated by CIA
Sup Forums response: OH MAN DID YOU SEE HIS HEAD POP FUK NIGGERS

You have a very good point. BUT it's also never a good idea to underestimate the stupidity of the far left. All they see is an evil figurehead that needs disposed--they won't think of the consequences.

soon

Is the National Guard even a real branch of military? Who cares?

>He should hire the old Blackwater crew

>war criminals and paid dogs of the Iraq War

You people have zero values anymore

pence would be alright imo

>Is the National Guard even a real branch of military? Who cares?

>“the timing is extremely unusual,” given that the commanding general is tasked with overseeing military operations, including air support, during the inauguration.

There will be apprx 5,000 soldiers patrolling DC

Why do you idiots keep bringing out pence like he is some bullet proof shield for trump? Pence is a known quantity, he will act in a very known way. So he shits on some legislation for fags, big fucking deal. It is an acceptable compromise for stability.

Given time we can fix any shit he manages to accomplish, because the country will still exist. The left does not fear Pence anymore, trust me.

>Maj. Gen. Errol (((Schwartz)))
a nigger named schwartz
a nigger without a job

THIS STINKS LIKE A COUPE

A COUPE

HAPPENING
AP
EN
IN
G

CIA BITCHES AT IT AGAIN!!!

Should get JTF 2 to provide security backup at the event.

This is irresponsible and makes no sense.

Who was he ordered by? He's the head of the National Guard.

Sounds like a Jewish slave owner gave his ancestors that name for a giggle

It makes perfect sense if you are a petty narcissist who is afraid of his own shadow because he knows his approval are in the 30%.

the bullet proof shield for trump is the millions of americans with trillions of bullets who will exact revenge.

elections are a proxy for wars when there is a transition of power.

He probably resigned, but didn't want to leave his post while obama is still president.

>Is the National Guard even a real branch of military?

Only if you count basic, speciality school, and overseas deployment being part of the "real military"

Isn't this Trump firing him? I'd assume he's an affirmative action fuckup.

>Trump assassinated moments before being sworn in
>Obama declares martial law, suspends constitution and stays president
>Congress dissolved indefinitely
>Civil War erupts as American patriots rise up to fight for their freedoms
>and on the third day, Trump rises from the grave, confirming he is, in fact, the messiah
>globalists and liberals collectively shit their pants

DC National Guard is under command of the POTUS. It makes very little sense to have him end his service at 12:01, why not after the event? In the middle of inauguration is just petty and stupid

Is it some kinda indirect coup?
>trump unguarded during the event where their will 100% be a chimpout
>trump beaten to death by niggers or blown up in a "terrorist" attack

OK tards, this means Schwartz is getting fired by Trump, which means Trump will appoint his replacement when he is sworn in. This means Trump doesn't trust Schwartz and is doing this to prevent any JFK style shenanigans.

It could mean that trumps security thinks something is being planned by enemies in the Obama administration's sycophants in the military.

>IM A WARRIOR MOM
>>SNORRRTTT
I got bullets to. I would LOVE a good lil skirmish with you basement dwelling faggots
inb4 some faggy LARP bullshit

He'll lead the coup against Trump under Obongo and Soros's command.

Watch him closely guys, he's going to do it, look at his angry face, he will do anything.

>Jesus2 has a pee fetish
kek

but in the middle of the ceremony?

>just because a person on Sup Forums says their ready for a war means all of the people that are armed are also larping

Nice try tyrone.

(checked)
Exactly, which is why it's 100% worth causing a ruckus about this and making sure nothing fishy is going on. Something about this whole fucking inauguration stinks big time--hopefully it's a preventable happening.

Why have an inauguration at all?

*they're

Trump is a drama queen.

The President Trump reality show just keeps getting better. Every time you say, "They can't possibly top that", they do.

The next four years will be a long, drawn-out trainwreck. I'm looking forward to it.

Bush did this in 2008, Obama still made it to the White House. Grain of salt guys.

Or it's Obama threatening him
>take the oath and you'll be killed by an angry mob
Does it HAVE to be taken at the ceremony?

That's right ezana. Trump is POTUS at 12:01, and his general will take over without a second of missing command and control.

*teleports behind you*

Please die.

>will be a long drawn out train wreck
>after eight years of nigger president

wew lad

Do it. It'll give sitting president Pence a reason to pacify you once and for all.

*tips fedora*
if some crazed libkeke kills Trump, nothing will happen, don't be delusional

The commies are planning something. We must converge on D.C and form Trumps Imperial Guard!

The incoming National Guard Commander will issue a stand-down order to the troops in the streets, allowing Trump to be assassinated. The current commander is unwilling to give a treasonous order, so he's being replaced by someone that will. There's too much riding on it to allow Trump into office, so he'll be killed and martial law will be declared. Clinton is preparing a coup, and she has all of the SJWs that are literally calling for his assassination, and the mainstream media backing her.

Remember that the Clinton Foundation bought 150,000 assault rifles and shipped them to America just after she lost.

Remember that the DC National Guard Commander is appointed by the current president, who plays globalist ball for Clinton, and that the change of leadership could be done at any point prior without issue.

Shit could get messy. Hold on to your butts.

This is more than likely the case. He wants to prevent a Democratic coup more than likely. By replacing those in charge with supporters who believe in his message, he's effectively changing the balance of power.

Simply outstanding!

There is no suggestion there is a permanent replacement ready.

Trump hasn't been elected yet and the dude was appointed by Bush. Obama is likely the one who's firing him, though various articles are saying the orders came from the Pentagon. Reports are saying he loved his job and he is a valuable security asset that will be missed. The nigga himself was surprised he was let go, but he following orders like a good soldier. This is a very similar situation to when the Director of the Secret Service was fired right before JFK was shot. There is legitimate reason for concern here, no doubt about it.

COUP
O
U
P

Paid by Soros.

Seriously, this would have been awesome to watch. Sup Forums would have exploded in the mother of all happenings.

I hope you truly believe that.

Don't be stupid, the US would be a laughingstock

If only Obama could've given the order then this looks like Obama's doing this to disrupt the event.
Trump'd look great if the second he's inaugurated he says "You stay there, you're still on", even if it's only until the event's done.

if anything, Trump would kill some hippy

Guys.....Just because the nigger is getting removed doesn't mean everyone under him goes too.

trainwreck is not a strong enough word. by the end of his term the word trump will take on a whole new meaning

>Remember that the Clinton Foundation bought 150,000 assault rifles and shipped them to America just after she lost.

source me

>The Z Warriors first multiverse tournament opponents are the Jews and the swamp

They are on Trumps side, and the timing is perfect. That arc begins right around Jan 20 if I'm not mistaken

THIS is the best timeline to be alive

so did obama do this or trump?

>Remember that the Clinton Foundation bought 150,000 assault rifles and shipped them to America just after she lost.

Bull fucking shit.

>Remember that the Clinton Foundation bought 150,000 assault rifles and shipped them to America just after she lost

w-what? Why the fuck haven't we been talking about this

obama is going all-out i think he wants to start some shit

I heard bobama@ameritech did it.

check the other general staff under him, they were all appointed during obama

Trump, all political appointees are going to be forced out on the 20th regardless of having a replacement on hand.

Usually they let people stay till they have a replacement.

>obama purged top military brass with a litmus test
>litmus test: Will you fire on americans
>if no: Fired

>now this

>libs with guns vs the us military
Maddis is in trumps cabinet for this very reason, 80% of the military backs maddis without hesitation. The can kill trump but they win a coup without a ton of ((their)) soliders. In the case of the latter Russia and countries will come to aid

friendly reminder that nothing will ever happen

trump has been cleaning out obama appointees, but this was a bush appointee. granted 8+ years is pretty good for a general to stay around for before being retired

Can't win*

only the raping of your women

This was on Sup Forums, the Clinton Foundation bought 130 million $ worth of assault rifles from Saudi Arabia and Qatar, I saw it on here a few months ago, just googled it looks like the article is gone.

Could be fake news, or... well, I'd rather not entertain the other option

That's when the president takes oath you dumb leaf

When it comes down to making people off in Washingtonland run around in circles with their hair on fire, the nigger president is a lightweight compared to Trump. Im' seriously looking forward to getting up every morning, and seeing what kind of outrageous drama has occurred overnight.

Doesn't that seem kind of... reckless?

I mean, these are essential services

If you read the article is says that Trump's team knowingly accepted his resignation.

"As is customary, Schwartz, like other presidential appointees, submitted a letter of resignation to give the new administration a clean start. He’d done so before, but the Obama administration twice declined to accept. The Trump transition team made the decision to accept Schwartz’s resignation, according to a military official with knowledge of the situation."

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/commanding-general-of-dc-national-guard-to-be-removed-from-post/2017/01/13/725a0438-d99e-11e6-b8b2-cb5164beba6b_story.html?utm_term=.06ecf6c4669a

he sent a letter resigning because its protocol and dumb trump team thought he wanted to leave so accepted it

>Trump
By Obama you dumb fag.

Yes, it's a good thing. Trump isn't one to be sloppy and complacent. The second he's allowed power, he's going to use it efficiently (unlike his predecessor).

It's more likely the bullet will bounce off him or change trajectory and hit someone else. I'm not even religious, but it's obvious at this point that he has some kind of greater power protecting him. That or he's a reality warping esper dragging the entire world kicking and screaming to his ideal future.

Look up the numbers in the DC National Guard and tell me they need a General. And in the National Guard the AG is appointed by the Governor, not sure how they do it for DC. One state even has it member vote on the commanding general. This guy was probably a LTC that was promoted in the DC Guard to Major General and is being paid as a DC Employee. Not as a Major General. Relax folks, happens after every election.