Coal burner demands money for college

Well, Sup Forums, how much are you going to donate?

Gofundme... /put-allie-in-college-fight-racism

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fellowship_(medicine)
youtube.com/watch?v=c3uTQFZZnXM
youtube.com/watch?v=z696bTiP8Ro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dat racism. How 'bout nuffin...

This story triggers me. I had the same 4.0 GPA with AP courses, a full ride scholarship, then my senior year of highschool I was diagnosed with cancer and even after insurance I ended up with 30k in medical debt because of chemo and missing my freshman year made me lose my scholarship so I had to take student loans, on top of my medical loans.

None of that story is true but it just shows you how easily it is to get stupid emotional vampires to donate for stupid made up shit on the internet.

Damn that's rough. What type of cancer?

Good. People need to learn to be less racist. Racist people have no right to have hateful opinions

Your story is the american dream

heavy debt from school and medical bills is what the founding fathers intended user

>surgery fellowship
Hah this bitch doesn't know what she's talking about

>colleges literally suggesting people make gofundmes to affording attending
>person makes gofundme
>lol this fuckin dindu!!!

Lol

HATE SPEECH IS NOT FREE SPEECH

as a sidenote, prrtending to be retarded sjws actuall confuses real retarded sjws and makes them think they are among their own kind. This leads to an increase in actual retarded sjws on this website. Careful what you meme.
#themoreyouknow

if you don't fund me. you racis n sheeeiit

Why people even donate to this things? If that woman loves nigger dick so much, she can always work has a prostitute.

inb4 he steals the money and cuts her all over before gang raping her

/tipcunt 0.2 BTC AIDSBOT

kek
good one leaf

Honestly, I'm not even a medical student, but from what I remember a Fellowship is something you do after fucking Medical school and Residency.

Makes them feel good to stick it to the evil racists

tripfaggotry

this is probably a scam. for all anyone knows it's some person making up this story. riding the trendy wave of racism to fuel the cash flow.

>donating to some spoiled girl is going to end racism

I don't understand the logic behind that people.

Looks like burn coal pay toll no longer applies if these women can just get free money and attention from it.

I guess white men cant shame women into being with their small shrimp dicks anymore

I thought she was stupid until I read the comment from Susan Martin, which boils down to "There's only ONE person qualified to ever ask for money and that is the single most needy person on earth"

She says "because your parents have money, you don't need to ask for money ever"

What a stupid cunt

> Your struggle is so not real.

Fucking cunt

I had allie the coal burner, but I hate susan the nigger more.

TF is this? lol, nobody likes black women, that's for sure

I laugh at black guys who date black women

what a con

Most likely what's going to happen

They look ugly

Yes black women are gross thats why black men always go for white women. Lucky for them so many white women are degenerate and want that BBC

everything on gofundme is a scam now.

damn that's scary...looks like some kinda ghost absorbing the life outta that soulless thot

This has to be a scam:
>I've jumped at every service opportunity available to me and completed a 2 month surgery fellowship this past summer
She's not even a fucking undergrad and is going "service opportunity" bullshit? You don't even apply to med school until your third year at the earliest.

Then there's her little line on a surgery "fellowship," which doesn't exist for some nobody 18-year old.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fellowship_(medicine)
A fellowship is the period of medical training in the United States and Canada that a physician or dentist may undertake after completing a specialty training program (residency)

The most volunteer work you could even do at a hospital would be changing bedpans, or some other menial bullshit. She would have to know surgeons to even get permission to be in an OR, and most hospitals don't just let anyone go into one and watch surgical procedures. I know this as someone who has actually watched surgery at multiple hospitals, and the only reason I was able to watch is because my dad is a surgeon and I had to jump through hoops to get permission.

What the fuck am I seeing here?

It is a scam. People found out the parents knew about the relationship for a year and she is still living in the house.

stage4 cancer, they said i got it from Sup Forums

What is he absorbing if it is souless?

not only is not frowned upon for white women to ruin their genetic lineage but thye can now get free money for doing it.

It also goes both ways. Sup Forums was satire up until a year ago.

Her parents were fine with him for a year, then suddenly not.

She made the story up.

Imma fake a story and get money, fuck working.

Something that has life doesn't mean it has a soul. Enjoy the AI machines today friendo.

youtube.com/watch?v=c3uTQFZZnXM
youtube.com/watch?v=z696bTiP8Ro

Just donated $2

She wants to be paid to burn coal?

She's going to be in the local news someday when her babby daddy or her spawn turn on her.

With a face like that I can see why she burns coal, yikes.

you've probably just got the timeline wrong in your head. all they knew for a year probably was that she was dating a nice christian man named michael. not suspecting he was a tyrone

Hmmm wonder how much money she'll end up getting.

so was the funding cancelled?

It's rebellious and exciting, Sup Forums just encourages that which they hate.

How about nothing because people can make up artistic works of fiction and falsehood on that site to get profits from their scam.