Besides carrying, what are some good situational awareness/self-defense tips when you're around niggers?

Besides carrying, what are some good situational awareness/self-defense tips when you're around niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/print#axzz4VgGxLiMd
youtu.be/bT-1NZnMtvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. Don't relax.

Don't be around niggers.

1. Don't be so racist.

2. Take a self-defense course. Better, for many years. And not one of those "gay" MA like judo, which is glorified wrestling, but something more practical. One of the Karates or even the Kung Fus. Hard or soft style, depending what you prefer. Excellent body and space awareness training, plus self-confidence and health, too.

Do your research. Good luck.

in 100% seriousness you have to be prepared to defend your life and kill a feral nigger in all circumstances. not one can be trusted. doesn't matter if he's in a suit or looks like he just emerged from the hood keep some form of weapon close and be prepared to violently cut, shoot, or beat them to death at a moment's notice.

fpbp

they are predatory creatures and need to be treated as such. you wouldn't show your back to a man-eating tiger.

Avoid nigger areas, don't go to nigger parties, don't hang out with people that hang out with niggers, don't assume niggers are people with empathy and intelligence

Weak bones. They don't fight on the floor very well. Poor coordination. Their punches are wild and they flail their arms around a lot. Lack of reasoning skills and understanding of strategy.

Know what (or who) is behind you

Keep your distance

Don't make unnecessary eye contact. Only make eye contact when having calm, casual conversation

Have a buddy with you

Carry a firearm and know how to use it

Work out and get big

Move to a first world state in the Pacific Northwest where there is basically no niggers

>don't be racist
You know where you are right?

Don't turn your back on one because most of the time they sucker punch you from behind

Move. It's the only way

Any martial arts with a reputable teacher. Learn basic self defense maneuvers, stuff like how to react if someone grabs you from behind. learn how to throw a punch, most people don't even understand the basics.

>Lack of reasoning skills and understanding of strategy.
Is that how they managed to invade you bongs?

Keep your head on a swivel. Always take note of who's around you at all times.

Above all else, don't display any sort of fidgety or nervous nature. Once a nigger picks up on a nervous person, they'll take advantage of the situation. Niggers are literally predatory opportunists.

if you think 3 or more are following you, you're about to get mugged.

By "invade" do you mean get brought here?

also important to note: niggers do not expect resistance and typically will not continue an encounter should they have a knife pulled on them, presuming they themselves are not armed.

you start stabbing one and it's gonna be baboon hollering as loud as you can fucking hear but continue cutting through his gurgling throat until he stops moving

niggers cannot metabolize very much dietary calcium either so you're liable to break something real quick if you start swinging something with mass.

have the conviction to kill; legitimately fear for your life. they are not human in any way. you will be surprised with what one can do with a sufficient amount of epinephrine going through their body. keep a fucking eye on darkies and react well before they're within striking distance. an armed and prepared defender is something NO criminal wishes to deal with.

feral rage is not something typically expected from a whitey and if you yourself chimp out in the process of dealing with them, or in the process of starting to deal with them, they will lose their shit and flee; having awoken whatever bastard caucasian niggerkilling genes lay within you.

Head on a swivel, I do it every time I have to journey into their territory. No knockout game for me.

All replies so far are wrong. They feed off weakness. If they are going to beat and rob you, they will do it.

Stare at them. Look back at them. Interact with them. Throw around words like, "hard", "slow", "D".....They will think you either want drugs, or are a cop...They won't assault customers or police.

Based leaf

Boxing is the best for a street fight

This
Check who's behind you, pick up the pace if needed
When coming from opposite directions, just walk normally, pass him, then speed up to increase distance
Lastly, bring a little extra money, like 10 bux for appease muggers if caught in that situation

around blacks, never relax

Some are nigger tips, some are just general tips.

>Always sit with your back to a wall
>Know how you are going to leave a room
>Niggers have weak chins
>Know how to get to a place before you go. A large quantity of accidents and attacks happen when people are on unfamiliar ground or are lost.
>Every fight is life or death. Accidents happen.
>Life isn't fair, don't fight like it is.
>Never trust the words someone says.
>Nigger females are just as savage as the men.

u right

Avoid, evade, and live.

what the fuck are you even talking about glorified wrestling...

Blacks are notoriously bad with their ground game, the swing wildly and have no technique while standing, but if you bring it to the ground with a black, and you have minimal training on the ground, you can seriously win. all they know is throwing wild knockout punches...
with little practical practice, you can easily defeat them.

****** ALL TIPS HERE*******
takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/print#axzz4VgGxLiMd

I break engagement and keep moving when they call to me on the street to "ask me something". I acknowledge them, wave, say hello, but keep walking.
Ignoring them altogether is a sign of disrespect.

That said, all these tips are good, but the only way to be sure you're not going to be attacked by them is to avoid them altogether. They're animals after all and unpredictable, low IQ, and drunk or high most of the time.

>keep your head on a swivel and check your six for other niggers
>if you have a expensive phone, do not take it out and use it in front of them
>Dont look directly at them, dont respond if the talk to you
>avoid niggers in large groups at all cost

Essentially be willing to do gruesome fucking violence at a moments notice. A roll of quarters makes for a good heavy thing to wrap your hand around. Don't be afraid to fight dirty. A thumb in the eysocket while gripping hair with the other four fingers is a great way to make sure they can't get away. Remember. If you cause a hole anywhere in the respiratory system with 2/3 the size of the trachea, lungs will collapse. Best of luck. Also, move somewhere white dumbness.

That's actually some really good advice. Thanks user. Do hoodies make them more violent though? Like the brutes from Halo that have different colored armor based on how dangerous they are?

Hoodies and baggy pants make it easier to conceal weapons.

>one of the karates or kung fu
you have no idea what you're talking about do you?

Dress like Slav or Italian gangster.

Just got the mental image of a faggy Canadian struggeling on the ground to tap out some dindu, while 6 other niggers stomp your brains out...

Your a fucking retard if you try to use grappling against a nigger, they never engage unless they have strength in numbers, and unlike whites they are not going to stand there and let you fight 1 vs 1
The moment it looks like your winning, they will jump in

Footwork and striking is best

I smoked exactly 4 karate last night.

I've been thinking about what I'd do if a nig already had the high ground and pulling my gun would get me killed. I thought about having a bag with all my stuff in it and when someone robs me I shoot him through the bag, but I hope I never shoot anything in my life.

Never get close to groups of them, assume that even if one is not in a gang they know someone who is, engage in conversation at your own risk.

Lock and Load.

He means hide your power levels.

dont be around niggers.

Don't show any sort of fear or anxiety, or do anything that would indicate nervoudness (looking down, giving too wide a berth, or hurrying your pace). Niggers are looking for easy prey, don't act like it.

Cardio.

Outrun them. Most niggers are not NFL tier and will quickly forget why they are running after you and stop. Just run away.

If you have no choice, ultra violence. Use your environment first and foremost, ie, a doorway where you can fight one at a time if there is a group, develop a sociopathic murderous instinct that hopefully you will never ever have to use, never fight traditionally, watch the Bas Ruten bar fight video and extrapolate

>having awoken whatever bastard caucasian niggerkilling genes lay within you.

have a (you) based leaf

>they never engage unless they have strength in numbers.
do you have any proof of this? have you ever even been in a fight with a nog?

learning when to cross the street can someday save your life

dat id

have you ever dealt with nogs before? they never fight fair and everytime you happen on a issue with a darkie its either 10 minutes of them talking shit to defuse the situation or your getting jumped

>ayo wassup my nikka, can u put yo hard D in my A real slow my nigga?

Works everytime

Around blacks never relax

Literally the worst tactic for a street fight where THERE ARE NO FUCKING RULES OR REFEREES.

Grabbing, pressure points and takedowns are how you walk out of a street fight without brain damage from niggers stomping your head in cause you wuz jus tryna bawx n sheeiiit

Used most of these techniques before and they worked. Passed through two major cities by foot/bus with 10k in my pocket and avoided all major nog confrontations. If they knew I'm sure they would have made an attempt, but 6'3 230 so not too worried unless it's a horde, beware the hordes.

no amount of self defense training is going to help you against getting jumped by the horde sadly

Meant grappling* not grabbing

this

if you live in a BLACKED area ALWAYS CHECK SHADOWS

dont look back, it will only infuriate the nigger, just pick up the pace. if they start matching your pace be ready to defend yourself because you are dangerously close to becoming a statistic.

This leaf will not be raked.

See Sup Forums get out of the cities, you get based leafs like this.

Tips - 1. Stacking - when fighting multiple opponents it's actually far more important to be mobile than to deal damage. Move around or back so that all oppos are in front of you (stacked) and have to push past each other to engage you from only one direction. NEVER be surrounded or u get beat down. Always be aware and ready to escape rather than stand ur ground, although this only works if ur not with someone else that needs protecting.
2. easy fight wins - curl the toes of ur foot up and u will protrude the ball of ur foot (the thick bit at the bottom of ur toes). To practise lift ur knee up like mr miagi crane kick standing on 1 leg and flick ur foot out. Seems faggy but that is just to get the motion right. Power comes from the knee. Whenever fighting, concentrate on the distance between u and ur opponent and instead of worrying about punches, as soon as oppo steps into range (to try and punch) deliver this ball of the foot kick to his shin, whichever leg is appropriate. Fucking hurts. Don't do it full power or u can fuck ur own ankle. This will momentarily take all of oppos attention to his hurt shin, allowing a quick unblocked smash to the face or finger jab to the eyes or throat.
3. be aware of the 3 distances kicking range calm- only kicks, punching range energised- only punches, close range absolute red line fury like ur going to die- only knees elbows headbutts and FURY.
4.Take both hands and hold the back of ur head. This is essentially probably the best blocking pose if ur getting steamed. Consider that with correct timing u can move forward inside hooks and elbow oppo in the face with the point of ur elbow. Called the rhino look on youtube. From that understand that u can avoid attacks by moving back out the way or forward inside oppos range where u can go red.
5. understand knockouts - they are cause when the skull wobbles and touches the brain - instant KO. This means a straight punch is real hard to spark someone. Hooks work better but ar

youtu.be/bT-1NZnMtvc

Hit them in the nuts and then rub their face in dog shit.

Tourist detected

>id
>KEK
PRAISE

this

why the fuck would you be around niggers?

>don't be white
If you are then shit dude I don't know if my beaner tips are gonna help but here we go anyway
>own a gun and practice your quick draw rigorously (gunless countries you go ahead and try your luck with a knife or whatever, I really don't care; I wouldn't feel completely safe with one, but better than nothing)
>don't look suspicious of them but don't look oblivious to them you have to be cautious but casual
>don't treat them like the animals they are give them a simple nod of acknowledgement in passing and keep moving
>know how to take a punch (go with it not against it)
>use your teeth and go for the throat (this tip is for any and every fight against any and all people. God gave you a natural weapon with muscles you exercise every single day. Bite into someone's neck and uppercut yourself in the chin and I guarantee that dude will at the very least seriously regret messing with you if not fall to the ground gurgling on their blood before dying)
>if in prison eat the chunk of flesh torn from their neck in view of all others and rub the blood all over your face (this is pure speculation but I have to assume cannibals are left alone in prison or at the very least this display would deter anyone else from stepping to you)
Biting isn't just for the throat though. In a headlock? Strip a chunk from their arm/hand.
>fight dirty really really dirty anything and everything can be a weapon
>eyes dick temples balls and sides of the leg knee area are all great targets to hit and run (not every situation requires a death match)
>keep a throwaway wallet with like 10 bucks on you for armed robbery situations where fighting isn't an option
>don't use your phone or any electronic in public (you shouldn't be doing this anyway techno slaves)
>if they are smoking the reefer give a smile and happy nod or thumbs up
>DO NOT ACCEPT A HIT IF THEY OFFER THAT SHIT COULD BE PCP
>simply tell them your work regularly drug tests and you're jealous of them

.....shit and easy to see. A better strike is to use a hammer fist to the side of the jaw. This can be easily delivered from rhino style block. There are 2 points on the side of the jaw that if struck will mad wobble the head and KO pretty much every time. Do it to urself lightly and u will see. Also strikes to the side of the neck work but these can actually kill so are prob best avoided. Look up M.E.M.E fighting on youtube.
6. get comfy with knees and elbows. These do most damage.

Don't look like a bitch and don't travel alone.

Oh yeah also kick to the bollocks whenever possible.

A semi competent boxer with gloves on is dangerous.

A boxer without gloves is fucking leathal

seriously this, you'll be fine as long as you keep your eyes open and check behind you without "looking" like you're checking behind you

people in the hood can detect outsiders, and most importantly, they can detect the fear of outsiders

one final point, while one on one take downs and floor fighting is imperious, in a multiple oppo situation NEVER go to the ground, and if u are put there get back up as soon as possible. While ur rolling around his friends will have an uncontested kick to ur head, which means you lose.

HAHAHAHAHAA

Nice get my dude.

Technique noted.

You need to run for canadian prime minister.

Brit quads checked.

I got mugged by niggers in Washington state. Even when they're 1% of the population, they're still dangerous.

Lots of good advice in thread, one thing I'd add: if you have blacks behind you walking, put your left hand up below your chin like you're scratching your neck and keep it there. If they get their arm wrapped around your throat they can choke you unconscious in seconds. If your hand is there they won't be able to get around and they'll either move on to someone else or try a different, less efficient attack.

Condoms

the average african american male is much stronger than a white male. do not tangle with a black, he will destroy you, possibly kill you, with one punch or a kick to the head. Use intelligence and avoid black areas.

Jews

Epic. Kek knows all

Just pretend you're fucking deranged.

Niggers think white people babbling about random shit means they will do crazy shit. If one of them asks "yo man can i talk to u for a second" just scream kill jews as loud as possible

Yeah, they can be discouraged, though. They go for easy targets and they attack in groups. If you won't go down easy and you're in a populated enough area that they can't spend a lot of time beating you into submission, a little bit of fight and they scatter like crows.

Their natural predator is policemen. If there's a chance one might be driving by, they'll want to keep their criminality to a minimum. If you're in the ghetto and there's more than one, then you're totally fucked.

when walking alone at night, only use one headphone, the one closest to street farthest from road

don't wear hats/hoods, they limit you field of vision

if you have a knife do not show it, if you need to use the knife, make sure it is buried in their flesh before they see it

if you do not have a weapon, fight dirty, punch to the head is hard to land and can damage your fist, instead use your lets, aim for groin/shins

negroes do not wear belts, if you are in close quarters you can easily pants them and this will limit their leg movement, you can use this to escape or press your advantage and get behind them for a choke

if you have a lighter, put it in your hand as a "fist filler" your punches will be that much harder, also negroes hair is very oily and can be set on fire easily

>Don't make unnecessary eye contact. Only make eye contact when having calm, casual conversation

I've found looking like I really don't give a shit works. I also wear my cheapest clothes when I have to go to questionable areas. Ancient all white shitty Nikes, the jeans I paint in, and an old grey hoodie. Phone and wallet stay firmly in pocket, move quickly and quietly.

This one here, pic related, is all you need to know.

be cool

is that what happened to you?
got choked out and woke up naked and bleeding from your anus?

ignore them.

99.999999% of the time, it will be a sucker-punch. Nobody is going to disagree with me on this. Expect it.

Do not argue with them, they will be the distracting force for their buddy to reposition to your side and sucker-punch. Understand you are different, and do not argue.

>having awoken whatever bastard caucasian niggerkilling genes lay within you.
this made me think, have a (you)

Bad bait

You're retarded, the average nigger is a fatass, a brisk pace would kill him. he's dangerous if he has a gun or friends with him. Don't be such pathetic cuck. I know the average white american is a fatass too,, just get in shape

There is no fight strategy that they employ. The look to sucker-punch, then bombard. The best strategy the American negro has developed to employ is to engage you in conversation, then sucker punch while distracted. Pay attention, don't argue.

Have a gun but it's a revolver, not very inconspicuous and only holds six bullets. I wish I had a glock so I could carry easier and prevent muggings feels bad

Get a crayon and some paper.

This leaf left an imprint.