Redpill me on Rasputin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kvDMlk3kSYg
youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM
youtube.com/watch?v=cdkBs0VCSX0
youtube.com/watch?v=OBXRJgSd-aU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was fucking the Tzarina while the Tzar was away

every once an a while someone is born that exists slightly out of phase with reality. jesus, hitler and rasputin are a few examples. they are like neo from the matrix in regards to being able to shape reality on a grand scale with magic like powers

He was cucking the tsar.

Isn't his dick in a jar somewhere that Russians pray in the direction of before every meal?

I actually believe this.
Think we'll see another?

Law of one material says Rasputin was an adept, who ascended to higher service-to-self density.
In reality, he was probably just a conman with a large member used to tickle the Czarina

A real ladies man.

He seemed to have healing powers who was constantly healing the tsars son, he had some disease, I forgot what it was called, by if the kid would get a scratch he could've died.

No my friend, you are thinking of Sweden and Muhammad.

Ra Ra Rasputin was lover of the Russian Queen

His bullshit is like the predecessor to spirit cooking.

He was a big tough dude. He was known to simply rape anyway woman and get away with it, including the Russian queen, when people would fight him he would win, when he was ordered to be killed, it took like 10 tries. And he was said to take over half an hour to drown him when they finally killed him.

Heres a quick rundown

He was big and strong, in his eyes a flaming glow.

Hemophilia.

His penis was giant and when they cut it off they put in a jar.

I legit get creeped out when I look at pictures of Rasputin. He just looks eerie.

He was the reincarnation of jesus christ

His asshole was a bigger cock than that possessed by most men

He could cuck your wife with his a kingly nipple, desu

I just know that he had a big dick, and got visions and a 5th sense. He dreamed his own death.

A scapegoat for the jews

>Tzarina
At least learn how to pronounce titles right leaf

For you.

He was fucking Anastasia.

>rasputin
>ras putin
>putin
>like vlad putin
>vlad
>impaler
>impale - to penetrate
>anally penetrate
digits confirm he was a faggot.
>tfw too intelligent for 8th dimensional hungry hungry hippos

Donald J. Trump

if only you got the dabz you were talking about

hot.

The real redpill right here.

Literally came here to post this

This guy

youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM
explains everything you need to know

>Not mentioning that Putin could be "put in"

She was cute. I'll never forgive the commies for raping and murdering her.

He was a great villain in that movie, I like how he is pretty much a D&D lich also they associate commies with evil magic.

I did a long paper on him as part of a history course, really interesting guy. It's basically impossible to tell how much of the lore is exaggerated, and whether he was actually integral to the downfall of the family or just some creppy guy who was always in the wrong place at the wrong time. I always thought the "he was a wizard/had powers" thing was bullshit but a lot of sources link him to mystical cults and attribute weird visions and stuff to him (which were accurate, he predicted his own murder). He was thought by some to be one of the Khlysty, an Orthodox offshoot that did mystical rituals.
Shit's weird.

She kind of has a guy face.

Basically he turned up out of the blue one day when the Tsar's son Alexei was struggling through inflammation of his joints due to the hemophilia he inherited from his mother Alexandra, who inherited it from Queen Victoria. Rasputin was basically a traveling holy man who may or may not have had a talent for hypnosis, as he seemed to calm both the boy, as well as his mother. He accompanied the Tsar and his family on most of their trips from there after. The trouble was that Nicholas wasn't really all that fit to rule and his decisions only got poorer after Rasputin turned up so he was systematically gotten rid of, as it seemed that Nicholas was listening to the Holy man a little too much for his own good. It's widely believed he is a crucial factor in the fall of the Romanov empire.

>Not posting the superior cover
youtube.com/watch?v=cdkBs0VCSX0

The power of direct eye contact is under rated. It is hard for people to look others directly in the eye. We have so much going on all around us, but the moment you corner someone with direct intentional eye contact, they usually melt into a gibbering pile of obedience.

Even dogs have a hard time maintaining direct eye contact. They will actively avoid your gaze because they know they are in for it once you lock eyes with them.

fuck this gay shit, who /Crack the Skye/ here

This. Also, it didn't help that Alexei's real doctors were all cranks.

Donald J. Trump

There's nothing we can tell you that boney m hasn't already said.
youtube.com/watch?v=OBXRJgSd-aU

Sauce?

Twinsies

He was hung af
Probably cucked the whole nobility

Because you're a girl.

His daughter and son-in-law were unique pieces of shit. They conned a lot of their friends and their families out of their money during the Revolution and left them all for dead. Like all conmen, they couldn't make the money last for very long.

>she fought legal battles for her dad's penis later in her life just so she could sell it

true scum

just saw it now , kek

So he was gay?

The story about how he was poisoned, shot, beaten, and drowned may not be entirely correct. There is an alternate story that they got him drunk, and had a British Secret Service agent step up to him, put a Webley 455 revolver to his forehead, and pull the trigger.

Supposedly, they exhumed his body during the 90's, and sure enough, he had a single large-caliber bullet hole in the front of his skull.

Sources anybody ??

>Tsar is an autist who literally plays with toy trains when he's stressed out
>Dude famous for his sexual powers (argued to be part of a sect that promoted fornication in order for better reconciliation in some way) and large пeниc appears and regularly visits while the tsar is gone
>Holds numerous private and secretive meetings to "advise" the tsarina about unclear matters
Let's be real

Its just a peasant who crazy empress believed to be a holy healer and kept him around her sick son. Eventually revolutionaries used him for a propaganda campaign against the tsar. In reality he wasnt fucking anybody or doing anything special

>>she fought legal battles for her dad's penis later in her life just so she could sell it

please explain

Yeah, I recall the family being away on holiday and Alexei got sick and it looked like he might actually expire so they sent a telegraph to Rasputin and he's like, "Chill, he will live, just don't let the doctors pester him too much" and a few days later the kid was in the clear.

It was said he could make women orgasm by staring at them, like without them even knowing he was there.

He could also give women (and some men) flu like symptoms in the same fashion.

>poisoned, shot, stabbed, beaten, mutilated, rolled into a carpet and thrown off a bridge
>escapes to die of exposure

Rasputin is one of the hmmmm...s that keep me wondering if magic is real.

>she
>her