Why do you guys believe this Kek/Thoth bullshit

The real power comes from us thinking as a single consciousness. Kek organized that willpower and the idea of Thoth is to split us once again.

But both are silly names for the real truth

The real truth being that All is One. All that has existed, all that exists, and all that will exist is all part of one original thought.

"The first known thing in the creation is infinity. The infinity is creation.

Infinity became aware.

Awareness led to the focus of infinity into infinite energy. You have called this by various vibrational sound complexes, the most common to your ears being “Logos” or “Love.”

The [true] Creator is the focusing of infinity as an aware or conscious principle called by us as closely as we can create understanding/learning in your language, intelligent infinity." - Ra

You guys need to see past the deception.

The real power comes from social consciousness.

Shameless self bump

You guys NEED to realize this

See past the veil of deception

oh i c we got a blasphemer here and now. begone devil and let us c ur lies no more.

Fuck toth. Jewish complication.

you idiot how is it supposed to split us? this isnt monotheism. you can worship one god, both gods/all gods or non. you worshipping another one doesnt mean you are an enemy. monotheism was just introduced to controll people better

make people believe in one true god>make him like you want the people>make him give humanity rules you want to uphold>everyone disobbeying comes into hell>you created your slave race

In before the swede and his astroturfers start posting.

Your esoteric ramblings have no value as you clearly do not understand the Egyptian pantheon, how the Ogdoad was formed or what is truly happening on an inconspicuous corner of the internet.

You and others like you will not stop what is happening here, and your punishment for resisting a truth will come in the form of the abyss.

PRAISE KEK!
HAIL THOTH!

Return the bones to Thot, you blasphemous burgerbrain.

Kek confirmed that we should worship Thoth as well.

how and why did thoth even get brought up?

I wanna know this too. I leave pol for two days and all of a sudden Kel has got a new bro. Can someone explain. What I'm getting so far is that someone has decided that seeing as kek revealed himself to us, there must be other gods that will appear through memes. Thoth is onesuch meme? So you're trying to find a meme to effectively worship Thoth, like we did when we made announced Pepe as the meme embodiment of kek? Maybe my digits will answer? Please guys, help me catch up, I am a faithful servant to our great lord kek. Shadilay!

This is incorrect. It is supposed to split us because we do not think as one conscious. All is One. All "gods" are but part of one greater whole, The Infinite Creator. The One, the Unity, is all that there was, is, and ever will be.

This sense of unity can be found in the Bible as well as many other holy texts

Love and compassion is what you would call "the greater understanding"

You're the one worshipping false Egyptian gods. Ra is the only one who actually incarnated during the Egyptian reign.

They already had a great sense of unity, a great sense of being one with the infinite. Ra came to them to teach them. He built the pyramids to help them pass on to the higher density.

Why do you think the true Egyptians disappeared and we don't know wht happened to them?

Why are the pyramids still such a mystery to us? You don't really believe they were tombs do you?

but kek never was supposed to be "the one". he is merely one of the aspects of infinity, the darkness and chaos, just like toth is the aspect of knowledge, wisdom and balance. by worshipping them you are not saying they are the on true god, but merely support those aspects of them. you can worship satan, which basically means you are pursuing materialistic belonging, power and controll, or you can enforce a creative force of the universe, and the knowledge and wisdom of this world.

everything is part of what you call the infinite creator, but you arent supposed to follow all of the infinity as you cant by default. you can follow the evil aspect while also following the good aspect. chosing your gods simply says which aspects you want to enforce in this world

The true Egyptians passed into a higher density. The Egyptians that remained, those on the negative path (service to self) did not rise to the higher density and became the Egyptians we know today. They interpreted Ra's teaching incorrectly and that is what we see today

Kek is trying to bring back his dead ilk
Thoth is the egyptian god of magic, knowledge and writing, so he wanted someone who could perform meme magic as well if he's under fire from other gods and men

The infinite creator is love.

That's why holy people's or people you would say had a "higher understanding " such as Buddha and Jesus were all loving and compassionate. The gods you describe as representing certain aspects of this infinity are merely constructs of humanity.

Ra, is an example of an entity with powers of what we would call a "god" but they do not consider themselves a god. And they realize fully that The Infinite Creator is all that there is. That all is part of the infinite creator. He realizes he is merely a piece of the infinite creation just as we are.

"Love thy enemy"

>useful idiots: the thread

thoth head profile looks like a moon. Moon Man perhaps?

It is nobody's fault but your own that you do not seek the truth.