Daily reminder that without these wonderful women america would have never gone to the moon!

Daily reminder that without these wonderful women america would have never gone to the moon!

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=hiddenfigures.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=OJDZq-rlyTI
youtube.com/watch?v=7LyqBb6HBSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Daily reminder that without these wonderful women america would have never gone to the moon!

Without these Negresses cleaning up after massah.... the outcome of our space program would have suffered greatly

CanĀ“t wait for the Brazzers version of this crap

Yeah, the dark side of the moon.

I hoped it'll flop, but doesn't seem to be the case, unless they spent a fuckton on marketing: boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=hiddenfigures.htm

>tfw it comes out that we never went to begin with, we've fabricated a convenient way to blame it on the darkest face in the room

>fatal flaw in systems
>astronauts radio back to earth for assistance
>every second counts
>a muffled voice comes over the speaker
>mmhmm das rite white boi we iz calclatoes n sheeit

NOTHING in the modern world would be possible without the contributions of many brilliant women. Expect this post to get many angry replies from furious, low IQ male virgins who will never contribute the slightest thing to the world.

>calcatoes n sheeit

my sides

A strong black woman it whiter than Obama.

kek

MASA

i didn't expect it to do well. I can't even enjoy this the dumb republicans repealed obamacare and everyone on Sup Forums is too stupid to realize why thats bad.

The only hidden figures at NASA were Wernher von Braun and his German rocket scientist colleagues.

speak for yourself faggot my premiums just went down. Guess you have to get an actual job now cause I'm not paying for your ass anymore.

MASA sent O.J. Simpson to the moon.

More revisionist history. That's all this movie is.

I know right! look at all that hard maths they solved

This movie is fiction. HALF of the characters are not real...And the one that did the actual of what these nigress supposedly did, was a white man Dr. Jack Crenshaw.

Daily reminder these womens jobs were soon replaced by simple machines.

My premium doubled bc Obamacare made me pay for all types of garbage I'll never use and can never use. The government has no constitutional authority to compel citizens to purchase a service or good, especially one monopolized by the very ones benefiting from the law.
Statecucks gas yourselves.

weren't they basically just calculators?

>nothing in the modern world
So women are responsible for the racist white supremacist system?

Awesome, finally it's no longer the fault of the white male.

They were literally just human calculators, just IQ high enough to do high school level math.

That's basically where the entire shtick dies. They're called hidden figures, but it's not necessarily due to race. Thousand of brilliant minds have been involved the Apollo missions, but how many of them can you think of aside from the astronaut themselves? All these dorks dedicating their lives to scanning through equations looking for a misplaced decimal point played a significant role in getting to the Moon. But Black or White, no one knows about them.

Cool, now do "hidden nazis"
It would be how the US govt brought nazi scientist after ww2 to nasa and and off of record things which lead to many of our rocket and weapons we have today. look it up, actually interesting story.

to be fair, that is fairly remarkable for blacks to be able to do

its weird how obama kisses everybody

Reminder that this is his wife.
Do you really blame him?

>wife

>muh propaganda

rrrrrrright

The one on the right is so fucking goofy looking.

Hidden Dindus

>fuckloads of white men spend their days creating theorems, equations to express them, and solutions to engineering problems

>but these three women whose jobs have been entirely replaced by algorithms were the REAL important part!

lol

Sure.

> Paul Kersey - Diversity in America: The Death of the Space Program
youtube.com/watch?v=OJDZq-rlyTI

We' already be colonizing Mars if it wasn't for niggers keeping whitey down.

>calcatoes
Calculators?

These women did their part working as human calculators, double checking the maths scientists came up with. That's perfectly fine but not dramatic enough for the Hollywood kikes, they'll make up shit about over-the-top racism, a love interest, conflict and drama. they're going to pozz this story like everything they touch.

youtube.com/watch?v=7LyqBb6HBSk

Fucking lost it

Wrong date. 1.20.17

Uhh, they're actors. Real life wasn't glamorous and they likely did very little if anything.

nazi scientists weren't that helpful, Werner Von Braun made minimal advances even with superior funding from America, he was relegated to administrative role's because American scientists were advancing fine in almost every field
Also, to call German scientists as Nazis is a bit odd, they didn't have much of a choice in the matter

>Also, to call German scientists as Nazis is a bit odd, they didn't have much of a choice in the matter

Same thing with the Wehrmacht man. Poor fuckers were conscripted, not an army of jew lynching serial killers as depicted in media.

>what was operation paperclip
>shittalking Von Braun
kys

>America
>going to the moon
>ever
apollo11 only reach nevada
lel
its nothing but a fake movie about another fake story.