The American JUSTice system

Spent 180 days in maximum security/solitary in county jail on a bogus attempted murder charge. Few days ago I got my charges dropped and laughed my ass off in court as the judge told the Prosecutor and Detective to stop sucking at their jobs. Spent nearly $5000 (my entire savings I was going to use to get the fuck out my moms house) because a detective didn't watch a surveillance video, and they took the word of a concussed person over the words of 3 people.

Here's what happened
>go to bar
>get into argument with some black dude about boxing
>he leaves
>go outside 15 minutes later
>he's laid out on the sidewalk 2 yards away from the bar
>call the cops
>he comes back from being unconscious
>cops take me in for questioning,
>not black or stupid, so I told them the truth, that I walked outside and saw him laid out
>black guy who is wasted+ concussed says he got into it with a guy at the bar and the guy and his friend jumped him
>obviously we were getting into it over Mayweather and Pacqiuao, but it wasn't anything serious
>he swears that it was me and my friends
>bartender (some retarded fat white girl) says that my friends stayed inside but I was outside
>only folks on my side are my friends and 2 crack heads who saw the guy get the shit beat out of him by some other guys
>get charged with attempted murder, assault with a deadly (he was head stomped) and all types of bulllshit
>no bond, lose my job, get kicked out of college and lose my scholarships because of the felony charge
>pay an attorney $5000 and he goes and gets the video footage that shows me clearly walking out side after the fight happened
>we have to wait FIVE FUCKING MONTHS TO GO TO COURT BECAUSE OF OVERCROWDING

Fuck you America. I'm moving back to Toronto. You guys are fucking dumb.

you could of gotten your money back idiot

How? He did what he was supposed to.

>tfw when this could happen to anyone

>there was camera footage
>they didn't check it
Sue the fuck out of them

Nigga I'm gunna try to get lost wages but I'll probably have to hire another attorney and I'm fucking broke.

Idk why my id changed

See if some will take the case in exchange for the reward

Sue for wrongful arrest. A good attorney might ask for 30% but you can get millions from this. The police should've checked for a video before making the arrest.

Not the whole thing, but like half or something

God Bless America

America, the most """""superior""""" country in the world.

Millions might be too much since he was "only" inside for months but several thousand $ might be in it for him.

Emotional Distress.

You must've forgot to tell your job and college "innocent until proven guilty" and sue them for discrimination

you don't have health insurance lol

got BLACKED in a very similar way as a europoor. trust me the rule of law isnt what you think it is. our bureocracies are staffed with part time women on maternity leave and incompetent sandniggers; none of whom give a fuck.

Man I just want my normal life back.

I spent 2 months in solitary, I got mad anxiety, I never had been in a single fight before this. I was in line to get my CC and that's done for now. I had enough cash to move out and a good job.
I just want that back. I never thought I'd be in jail.

you have an open and shut case here user. go talk to your lawyer again

Are you completely barred for having your CC because of a literal bogus charge? Please explain to me how this works, that's fucking dumb

>Move back to Toronto
>Get killed by nigger

Counter Sue the city, county, bar, the black guy, etc.. for punitive damages and attorney fees. Pretty common.

>106982859

Considering he lost his college scholarships, yeah he could sure for millions.

Go get a nice lawyer and sue you fuckface, you could sue for so much if you just had balls

Sue the shit out of everyone involved, the state, the guy, the bar, everyone.

Tell them you want everything expunged, your legal fees paid, lost wages, trauma remunerations (if you can get a doc to sign off on you having ptsd as a consequence of imprisonment you'll be good to go), fuck it go for a restraining order against the guy in case he wants some kind of revenge.

If you can go to the press and get media coverage the state will probably even settle out of court just to make it go away.

Don't take this lying down, get what's yours.

Work on your English before attempting bantz lad

Frankly if you're so fucking stupid that you told the police who found you standing over an injured man that you just had an argument with him then you're a total retard and at least part nigger.