Flat earthers BTFO

Flat earth fags need to prove the earth is flat by putting a camera on a weather balloon with live feed.

Protip: they cant

Other urls found in this thread:

techgenmag.com/2014/12/top-10-pics-of-earth-taken-from-high-altitude-balloons/
joedubs.com/music-of-the-spheres/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X_7o8XM0ZVk
youtube.com/watch?v=3EspZtA7C3o
google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=/m/032dv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That photo is not taken with a normal lens, you realize that, right, faggot?

is there a youtube video?
gib link

you don't have health insurance lol

THEN PROVE IT FLATFAG.

techgenmag.com/2014/12/top-10-pics-of-earth-taken-from-high-altitude-balloons/

But I do.

It costs $700 a month.

leafs will be leafs m8

That's really affordable.

enjoy.

pretty sure the person that posted the "unaltered version" was trolling..

and then everyone laughed because they thought they were more clever, but actually they fell for it.

you have to be pretty drunk to think the left side is flat

Why can't you see Europe or China?

You focus on curvature and optical effects all day and I wipe my dick on your face because you cannot, I repeat cannot, show me a photo where I can see all of the earth's surface in a single normal camera shot.

It's more complicated than that

They were all plotting to make this image just to troll you, specifically. You took the bait son

Please explain this:
>joedubs.com/music-of-the-spheres/

I always figured that flat earthers are just taking the piss out of anyone willing to argue with them.

I just imagine them laughing their asses off every time they rebut an argument with "NUH UH THE CAMERAS ARE CURVED" and "NICE TRY WITH YOUR NASA DISINFO SHILL"
And honestly, I'm surprised at their ability to completely frustrate EVERYONE who gets sucked into an argument with them.

It's flat, hollow, slightly bent and....

Are you implying the earth isn't flat?

i heard and got convinced that earth is a triangle.

They can't faze me nigga.

Look at the flatfags in this thread. They done son.

upside down

And that is AFTER my employer contributes. But I got the senpai plan.

Isn't the middle of your country naturally radioactive or something?

WTF autocorrect put senpai instead of family.

nice fisheye lens

It's a Sup Forums software thing.

damn, the senpai plan is fucking rough

>ancient philosophical concept
same people who didn't believe in a germ

sure thing, also its all bullshit.

enjoy.

Doesn't matter when you can't see past the horizon nigga.

Kek.

Is Mars flat?

>That photo is not taken with a normal lens, you realize that, right, faggot?

Feel free to prove it. All these flat-earthers so are so fucking sure. Put your money where your mouth is and send up a balloon,

Prove it once and for all. A simple balloon and go-pro would shut down all of NASA and the government's skunkworks.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Oxford, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on round Earth HQ, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

how about YOU send up a balloon without a fisheye lens

no it isn't real. The footage we've received from mars is actually from greenland NASA rovers (which is actually a thing).

>Trump showing his power levels on Sup Forums.

MAGA!

I used to believe in a flat earth.

Now I know how retarded I was.

I posted that so any other retard could read through it.
Just like I did.

>elliptical sun
really boils my noodles

Then people would just claim it had a fish eye lens

10 year old Cub Scouts did what I am asking flatfags to do.

How can flatties compete?

They were obviously paid to lie and distort the evidence

This. These idiots don't understand the concept of lens distortion cause they are fucking idiots

>hurr durr da pic iz circle so earth is circle camera lenz no matteer durr

>I believe the earth is a floating ball because CNN told me so

Take a 200m 2.0 lens for all I fucking care.

You CANNOT obtain a photo where you can see all of the earth's surface at once.

Logic > focal length nigger.

The earth consists of 6 flat surfaces forming a cube and every surface is a different dimension

The real endgame of nasa is the transfer of objects through the dimension and invention the internet was the first step to communicate with each other

The lens is circular!!! Not the earth!!! The earth is flat!!!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X_7o8XM0ZVk

Bee in space!!!!!! You dumb ass round earthers

The sun and moon are vastly different in their sizes and distance from each other, yet are just the exact distance from the earth to appear the same size

- the moon magically moves in such a way around the spinning orbiting earth that we see only one side of the moon

- the earth has been spinning on its axis, while reevolving around the sun, which itself is shooting through space...and yet inexplicably the stellar constellations have remained unchanged for thousands of years

- despite the earths spin, wobble and rotation, the north pole is always magically aligned to polaris and star trails form neat circles

- the suns heat and light travels 93 million miles to scorch some places, yet a slight tilt prevents the suns mighty heat from reaching other places, and causes freezing winters

- the moon orbits the earth because of earths stronger gravity, yet the moons weak gravity (1/6th of the earths) amazingly supersedes earths gravity and causes tides)

>mars isn't real

That's too close in, ergo wide angle, possible fisheye, nonetheless, flatearthers are retards.

This. Look on YouTube comment sections. You have people saying if the Earth was flat howcome people aren't falling off Australia. Garuanteed 100 plus comments and loads of butthurt.

Flat earth is a meme to make dude-science people angry.

how stupid can you be?

LMAO LOOK AT ME THE EARTH IS ROUND

all GoPro's use fish eye

watch it slowly, it goes space, 'atmosphere' (one layer apparantly) then boom huge landing pad mere feet away
totally legit

You're so fucking dumb I can't even begin to describe. The moon is tidally locked with the earth.

That pic was taken with a fish eye lens on the telescope. Mars is actually flat in real life

The sun is fishy as fuck, cabron

>tfw too inteligent to be a round earther

Totally impossible to to speed up footage. Timelapse doesn't exist.

I used to be like you.

I truly, truly used to believe the earth was flat.
>conspiracy this!
>conspiracy that!

But then I started reading about some absolutely fucking crazy mathematical coincidences within our galaxy.
>joedubs.com/music-of-the-spheres/
>read through the rest of the website
>I did

Look.

You're wrong. I was wrong.

Simply and completely.

I was where you were and now I realize how easy it is to fall for something so retarded.

>there are people in this thread, right now, that unironically claim the earth is flat

>ballbabs are this insecure
kek

where the fuck did this shit come from my father in law is a flat earther, and he believes in global warming, how does this shit even work.

>DAE flat earthers are so dumb XD XD

Just try standing on a basketball, you fall off. Same thing would happen if the earth was a sphere. Stupid fags use your brain.

youtube.com/watch?v=3EspZtA7C3o

Flat earthers are dumb fucks

>shitposting this hard
Come on, user, it's not funny anymore.

Any idea why the flat earth has this unique search interest dynamics in google? The only other theme with similar search profile I could find was bitcoin and crypto-currency theme.

google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=/m/032dv

Why is that?

This flat earth thing is the dumbest thing ever. Get on an airplane. Look out the window, see the curvature of the earth for yourself. There are literally dozens of ways to measure and see it's not flat but we still have morons claiming otherwise.

Kill half the population of earth.

Extra chromosomes

Lumernarti konferm.

Whats not funny? The fact that this board things theyre "redpilled" yet they still fall for the jewish sphere trick? Honestly it is funny. Dumbasses falling for Jewish trick all the while talking down on others for falling for the Jew,

I'd love to here one of them explain the Coriolis effect.

>Look out the window, see the curvature of the earth for yourself.

Through a fish-eye window. Sure thing.

>this is going to be good
Okay, I'll bite. Explain the Coriolis effect.

The windows are fish eyed. They're curved. I think you need to come up with a better excuse.

Gravity doesn't exist. It is simply if something is more or less dense than the air around it that determines whether they will rise or fall

Crypto-currency theme trends for comparison

Thats simple, its just wind.

Water currents in the Northern Hemisphere will tend to rotate in one direction while currents in the Southern Hemisphere will tend to turn in another direction. This is caused by The Wind Currents which are put into gradual motion by the attraction of the Northern and Southern Celestial Systems, which are grinding against each other as gears.

Flat-earthers are all LARPers.

They don't actually believe it. Don't waste your time.

Coriolis works and can be tested inside the room too

Would this play a part in that?

Just another typical flat-earth idiot.

Foucault's Pendulum

/thread

>what is a fish eye lens?

You seem upset amigo.

Dont you have a wall to be constructing?

Pro-tip: Balloons don't get anywhere near the Kármán Line

No it cant, a jewish test room perhaps.

flat earth is perhaps the greatest bait thread after MLP posters?

To show that pattern is quite unique, chemtrails theme trends.

There is no need for a live feed and many high altitude balloons like little piggy already have shown that there is no curvature.
Why would you want a live feed and what is that crap of an image you just posted?

So what protects the satellites from all the space junk and space rocks? Why aren't they getting fucked up constantly?

>page 1 is so shit that this is the only viable thread
Wew lads

You can see pairs of youtubers making tests with large pool of water and coloring, all shot on camera

Spherecucks are probably the most easily angered crybabies on the internet, why do they cling to their ball like children?

ayy thats waaaay out of scale

Earth is round goyim

>he thinks it only effects wind
It effects everything. Not just wind. If I fire a cannon to the north it deflects one way and visa-versa to the south. Snipers have to account for it for extremely long range shots. Just give it up, the flat earth meme is retarded to the extreme.

No. Think about it. That would produce the opposite deflection, in the southern hemisphere, to what we actually observe.

Nice fisheye, see how the horizon is in fact bent downward. The white/blue you are seeing is the curvature, friend. Ever heard of ambient occlusion? It operates on the light of all objects and is visible in 3D in atmospheres.

Round earthers literally can't into logic. Let me BTFO your fake fisheye lens for a second...

Picture in your mind a plane flying in a straight line over "round earth." Unless the pilot dipped the nose down every 20 minutes, the plane would fly straight into space. Except they don't. Because they are flying over a flat surface. The philosophers gave us logic so we could deduct the truth without unobtainable information