What the fuck

what the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/paul-ryan-trump-mass-deportations-not-happening/
archive.is/PRRrw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You donĀ“t do it all in one day or even one year. Has to happen piecemeal tbqh senpai.

Paul Ryan = massive faggot

He talks so much, this guy.

Why is he even important?

except that he's wrong.
immigration can be entirely controlled by the president on executive order. stripping federal funds from states that refuse to enforce federal law does not need congress either. unless they are going to cuck so hard that they literally pass legislation to prevent the president from enforcing federal laws, then good fucking luck. and trump would just veto it.

It's not fucking up to him.

I think they haven't learned yet, you cannot stump the Trump no matter what.

paul ryan is a paper tiger
fuck that clown

This is pretty much all you need to know

Paul "Trump will not be the GOP nominee" Ryan

they could try to impeach him. which is why trump must now build a political army the remove cuckservatives from congress during the next 2 elections

Paul Ryan's deciding anything : Not Happening.

Just now realizing Paul Ryan is one of the biggest Cucks?

The best deportation method is to make them deport themselves.
>tax US dollars leaving the states for Mexico
>cut benefits to illegals
>cut funding to sanctuary cities
>punish businesses that employ illegals

>Obama deports 2.5M (More than any prior U.S. president)
>Trump wants to deport 3M (Mere 16% increase)
>not happening

F A K E N E W S

>actually believing Paul "Poo on Coup" Ryan

come on now, this man has no spine

>votes for a con man
>gets conned

Dumb fucking rubes

The Department of homeland security doesn't answer to congress

Paul Ryan is such a faggot

Any others?

He said that on the day of the election as well.

Source on this?

Yeah, we are only deporting all the illegals. It's not a mass deportation, it's only 50 million people.

We;ll get rid of the liberals latter.

Can we please just fucking mandate e-verify? It would solve 95% of illegals.

He knows that Obamacare being repealed will end uip killing tons of trump voters

then in 2020 he can become the anti-trump republitard hero for the spics.

such a clever girl

OP BTFO
P
B
T
F
O

Is Paul Ryan the president now?

Speaker of the House

Kinda his job.

Paul ryan is a jewish bought and paid for cuck.

You're not the one who gets to decide that, buddy

He's the Speaker of the House, you stupid monkey. He's basically the leader of the legislative branch, and up until Trump being elected, was the most powerful Republican in Washington. Second in line to the presidency after the VP. I could go on, but you're retarded for even asking

Why would you deport people who spend shekels?

Congress makes the laws. The Executive branch enforces them. We already have laws in place about people being here illegally.

Ryan can't do shit but pander to his muslim base.

Were you guys really so stupid as to think the corporatist GOP was ever serious about immigration reform? Reality check

This idiot needs to GO.

Trump can also replace the speaker if he chooses.

WOW READING THE TITLES OF ARTICLES SUCH TRUTH

Why does this faggot act like he was the one elected president?

This. Deportation is Trump's prerogative.

Keeping the gibz me dats happy til after he In office

The next 8 years will be Trump vs Free Trade Neocons with the autistic screeching of Democrats in the background while old media spends their days talking exclusively to the screeching Democrats. I just hope the course set to create a permanent underclass in the US has stopped.

He's got to go back. To the unemployment line.

well that's gay as fuck

Nigger what are you talking about? Paul Ryan is an elected Congressman, the president cannot remove him. No one can remove him except his constituents. Checks and balances, separation of powers, these all exist you stupid nigger.

I thought Trump's "deportation" policy was about making it illegal for businesses to hire illegals + refusing muh programs so that they would "self" deport and not be incentivized to come to the country in the first place. I might be totally wrong though.

Trump fucked up not getting rid of him when he had his chance.

RECALL WE WANT RUBIO REE

Paul Ryan is a danger to the Republic. An enemy of the State, if you will.

And if you're referring to removing him from the Speakership, that's not true either. Congressional Republicans elect their speaker. Please become actually informed before you speak

Guy looks like a child mollester.

>Paul Ryan: we are not going to enforce the law

lmao, okay dude

It is

The MSM made it sound like it would be ICE kicking down doors

You can copy this. The most of the GOP hates Trump. It's the reason why Trump is trying to level the government in his favor by forcing people out.

Have to get rid of the cucks in the party first. Or they'll get lobbied against it. Immigration the buissnesses weapon against labor and the people.

lol

cbsnews.com/news/paul-ryan-trump-mass-deportations-not-happening/
archive.is/PRRrw

>what the fuck

the economic implications of deporting millions of people are too great, that's what's happening.

for the same reasons, you cannot drastically reduce government spending overnight.

change has to be gradual.

I really wish Trump bitch slapped him after the general election. This guy was such a faggot, and now he's got his nose so far up Trumps ass its not even funny.

Sucks that this nigger loving kike is 3rd in line for office. Trump gets KO'ed, and then Pence, and we have this faggot running the country.

Deportation was never even a thing you raging faggot.

Trump is a self described liberal democrat and has been his entire life.

Damn, why do they pick a speaker that looks so fucking sinister?

More like Shitposter of House, amirite? Sup Paul?

Ugh, no he can't. Trump can't remove Ryan. No president can remove the speaker of the house. The house elects its own speaker. You think Obama would have tolerated Boehner all those years if he could simply replace him? How fucking stupid are you?

And all of you blaming Ryan need to wake up and realize that Trump also supports this position. He was NEVER going to deport illegals. The fact he's been solely talking about "violent criminals" for literally months should have made this clear that he wasn't going after everyone here illegally.

That would require you morons to actually take Trump for what he is, and not what you imagine him to be. Heads up - he's not going after jews or attempting to save the white race either.

So enjoy your president pol!

Hey personally I hate Paul Ryan, he's a crazy neo con faggot.
I just hate ignorance more than Paul Ryan.

No steal tapir pls

>The best deportation method is to make them deport themselves.

This.

Paul is that a massive Democratic man hanging out of your rear end?

What a fucking cuck faggot. "No we will not enforce laws because feelings" is that his argument? What is his argument? Does he have one or is he just a stupid faggot? So we are just supposed to allow illegals to stay and leech off of us forever? I don't quite grasp his direction here.

lol exactly this

He's just one of the many cuckservatives that have overstayed their welcome in our government. His kind will be gone in the next midterm election.

Sorry, but I must. They must be spread far and wide.

>Paul Ryan
It will happen and he has zero power to stop it.

he sounds like he'll be out in the streets shaking his winky and tearing out his hear with the rest of the butthurt liberal shitbags during the inauguration

NO I'M THE ONE POSTING THEM, STOP IT

>Paul Ryan
>Didn't support Trump until he won the election
Paul doesn't know shit about Trump and the Trump team, OR he might be trying to calm down the masses.

*hair

whoops!

Gotta build that wall up, first.

why are you so mad over a silly question? got cucked? take the sand out of your vagina, m8

Wrong.

>What a fucking cuck faggot.

>tfw pol starts calling Trump a cuck faggot >because he also won't mass deport illegals

You guys are gonna be so pissed.

Never!

Colour me surprised
So basically like Obama was doing it?

Secretary of State is second in line ya dingus

Paul Ryan is a Reagan conservative. He wants immigrants to depress wages and increase corporate profits.

Yes I'm talking about the speakership and no I didn't mean to imply that he can simply have him removed, but Trump can force this faggot out.

my b, he's right. Sec state is 5th

You will regret this

Hey Goys am I late?

No... it isn't. Presidential Succession Act of 1947. It goes President (Trump), VP (Pence), Speaker (Ryan), President pro-tempore of the Senate (Orrin Hatch) THEN SecState

>no I didn't mean to imply that he can simply have him removed
>but Trump can force this faggot out.

You're stealing the only thing that made me feel alive

Oh will I?

Not at all, come in and join the fun

Trumpfags are too retarded to even make sense anymore

Even then, not really. House Republicans elected him, House Repubs would have to elect someone else, and Trump wouldn't be able to get a majority of Repub Reps on board with that at all. Most of them hate Trump anyway.
>protip, I'm a staffer for a Congressman

Paul Ryan: My reelection "not happening"

I hate you

>Trump nomination wont happen
>A trump general win wont happen

The deportations are happening. Obama has expanded the executive branch and with immigration falling under the presidents authority all it takes is to let the border patrol sick them good. Republicans didnt have the stones to stand up to Obama. You think theyre going to fight Trump ? Lmao. Lets say they do stand up to him , it would be suicide to not fight Obama but to then go and fight one of your own who essentially put the party on his back while they stabbed him with rusty blades the entire election cycle.

Your salt, it taste so good.

this could of been us, but then you had to go and control me. now and I shall make glorious love

This. Trump has to spend at least a year solidifying his position and weeding out obstructives like ryan.
Then he can and must make moves.

You're devaluing my entire collection

He actually as too, since thats his whole platform.

You can't steal tapir-posting! It's my thing!

Of course you are and my dad works for Hilter.