Andorra

What happens here and does it belong to Moldova or Romania?

It's one of those countries that's only known for existing between Spain and France, don't think about it too much.
As to if Romania or its little bro Moldova owns it, who gives a shit? Let 'em have it I guess.

DELET THIS

It's a secret

DELETE THIS NOW

Andora was a Romanian colony, when Romanian vikings raided Spain during the 10th century, they estabilished the Kingdom of Andora something like Normandy and since then it has roots to the nordic Romanians.

Its really comfy place surrounded by mountains. And you know who else has mountains? Romania.

you're wrong that's the time they colonized Chad in africa

North Andorra, best Andorra

It's our rightful clay.

North Catalonia, best Catalonia

Is North Serbia the best Serbia though?

>does it belong to Moldova or Romania?
yes

NEIN NEIN NEIN

You know Andorra is the unique real nowadays catalonian country isn´t it?

The priest of the south county in spain is literally the prince of Andorra, i don´t know which is better

oy vey catalonia is not supposed to be a sovereign entity good goyim

Calm down Catalan.

Yes, feels bad :(

and supposing it is, that´s not catalonia, there is even where i live in that map, real catalonia is way smaller

Brazil is supposed to be part of Portugal, even better goyim.

North border, best border, it stopped repfugees to go north, so they stopped coming to Serbia, we are also safer from our nazi hungarian brothers by Christ

oy gevalt but galicia is part of portugal as well

>Romania

Let's be honest here..

Yep, Spain should be dismantled and splited among Portugal, Vasconia-Navarra, Castile and Catalonia-Aragon.

>why is romania not slavic
that's a valid question 2bh

if you ask that question then you must ask why hungary, finland, sweden, austria and germany are not Slavic as well and that's a big nono in Europe

Spain should unite to a federal European Union democratic state, don´t say stupid things, maybe as parts of that federation

i know this is a shitpost but please kill yourself for even thinking that

Bank accounts.