Why did he gas the kikes?

Why did he gas the kikes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

as a gift to the 21st century

He was on drugs

he wanted a race war now

To help slow their behind the scenes control of all modern civilisation.

In case you didn't realize even back then the powerful and rich Jews were holding meetings behind closed doors away from the public eyes.

Hitler knew this so he tried to establish a blockade to prevent what they are trying to accomplish to this day.

Don't be fooled by the kike controlled media, the Jews are much worse than the sand niggers. While the sandies state their intentions clearly Jews will works for generations and generations in secret trying to accomplish what is essentially the same goal as the sandies.

They see us as nothing more than gentiles.

Hitler did nothing wrong

Think of our society/system/media and you'll get the answer immediately

A better question is why didn't he gas the kikes.

1939 speech to the reichstag gives you your answer

"If the International Jewish financial interests again succeed in plunging the nations of Europe into World War, the end result will be the extermination of the Jewish race in Europe."

he fucking warned them

>Why did he gas the kikes?

They didn't.

They had a swimming pool and a beer ration and fun and games in Auschwitz.

Bet you didn't know that.

The very tiny gas chambers were for de-lousing clothing.

Because it's 1943

He didn't

No but really why gas.

They really went trough alot of trouble putting them all in camps and systematically kill them.

Pretty sure there would have been easier methods.

shooting is messy and inefficient and mass graves leave evidence (katyn, babi yar)

>mass graves leave evidence

exactly.

Do you know the amount of fuel it takes to burn a body in 1940s?

The so-called Holocaust is a Jewish fantasy, originally war propaganda that the Jews refused to let go of.

The NOI knows this much, at least.

Niggers are worse than any NAZI.

he didn't Zyklon B was used as a delousing chemical.

I donno, maybe he really was just a bit insane?

He did try to take over the world by force...

CHECKED.

I keep trying to tell my friends this. And they always keep retorting; you would be gassed too because you're a mixed race. And MUH LGBT's an SHEIIITT.

Because the kikes are evil. I'm one 25%.. Talmud is pure evil. Tortah is 50%evil

He didn't gas them.

He didn't, but he should have.

Best woul'dve been when Hitler and Pilsudski lived in the same age. Best age woul've happened

>eu education

Hitler would have forced Europe to become great again, such insanity.

he did not

youtu.be/dXhhz-IENPM

youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ

KEK check the times on the first JIDF posts. There have been several threads like this over the past few hours and all had shill posts with very close timeing. Don't be fooled polacks you know who is literally behind this

He gassed no kikes. It is all a lie.

I think you're getting paranoid Adolf

The multiverse is right. Finland is very rght

No.

fake news

you don't deserve the red pill

And the bible is a 100% evil

Well perhaps he was wandering why would someone destroy a race before throwing them out of the europe

Bane?

He didn't.

*dibs badora*

holohoax never happened. jews got rounded up and used as cheap labor. they mainly died from diseases and starvation because of allied bombing the trains bringing in supplies to the camps

I can think of dozens of ways to kill jews in mass more efficiently than gassing them to death as well.

I am anti semite and I dont like hitler

because it was the right thing to do