Someone needs to apologize

Someone needs to apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IOwwi97XTYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The nips should do It for not knowing when to quit.

I swear I killed one of those in Skyrim...

>remember Hiroshima
>that shit was shit man

I'm sorry. Sorry we didn't drop more.

Yeah because victims of firebombing look better.

of course a britfag would say something THIS edgy

I'm sorry

why should i apologize for leprosy

kek

I guess soviet fuel does melt steamin' Lee's

I'm irish, gobshite

Dammit I really hated falmers. Never picked up any of their stuff, or tried their weapons or armor.

I'm sorry that war is hell.

The man who dropped the bomb says
>No apology. My friends died in Pearl Harbour

youtu.be/IOwwi97XTYA

>I'm irish
Where's your flag?

Oh.. right,

Stop talking to me you worthless swedecuck

>get half your face blown off by a rifle
>lol that's war for u

>this triggers the potatonigger

This person is as close as you get to becoming a fallout ghoul
Also probably would have died in a land invasion as well, most likely via suicide

who

sorry you didn't know when to say uncle

Nope
Too bad so sad
I give no shits

How am I triggered? Lmao, cuck

>cuck
normalfag potatonigger off my board now

Why dont they use
>muh 10 million
Against the japs?

no

Checked and...

kek'd

Also fancy numerals in need of visual confirmation

Japs should not have invaded everywhere or attack PH, they had it coming, disgusting cunts.

Japs were brutal as fuck too, worse than the Nazi.

Upset they surrendered like the faggot cucks they are, but they are yellow after all.

Cant wait till China oversteps the marks and gets nuked by Trump, just hope he lets the Brits drop a few too, for old times sake. =)

Northern Ireland isn't Ireland.

I'm in Britain.

No

Pearl Harbor was a half-false flag created by FDR to enter WW2 because he was a banker-backed shill

I can still dream

The second bomb was dropped before they had the chance to surrender you stupid fat fuck. The point of it was to show to the world that there was "more where that came from".

I'm sorry you're not dead Ghoulface. We should have made the bombs more efficient.

>looked far more disgusting than a walking dead zombie

Seriously, why is mercy killing still considered immoral? This walking slice of burned toast shouldn't have suffered for this long.

Because human life is beautiful, user!

I need a cloned army of those to use in my plans for world conquest *^_^*

Sorry we didn't finish the job and kill you.

Yes, because dropping two bombs versus an invasion campaign which probably would have taken two years and led to tremendous loss of life not only for American and Japanese soldiers, but Japanese citizenry.

keep in mind they were training women and children to fight with brooms in the streets if they had to, and at the time Japs were seen as less than human by the US. Those bombs saved a hell of a lot more lives than they cost.

And by the fucking way, don't forget your history, Japan started it and thus they deserve everything they got.

>calls for mercy killings
>would be first on the list

not so smart there, are ya, bud?

>Seriously, why is mercy killing still considered immoral?

Fuck if you think that's bad you should try the guy they kept on life support just to study the effects of the MASSIVE dose of radiation. The safety standards were so lax they had this guy and his co-worker adding uranium solution to a reactor by hand with a fucking bucket.

Took him over a month to die as his body basically turned to mush.

>The devastation wrought at Hiroshima was not sufficient to convince the Japanese War Council to accept the Potsdam Conference's demand for unconditional surrender.

literally first thing in google you uneducated swine

Although to be fair if you read the sources the Americans anticipated the Japanese thinking process there correctly. The Japanese staff meeting after the first bombing essentially went like this:

>What the fuck was that?
>It could be a nuclear weapon, we need to make an investigation if it really was
>These take many months to years to make, they can't have many more, I say we carry on normally

Maybe, Churchill could not contain his glee thats for sure.

You Americans sure did suffer fighting in the South Pacific, I watched the doco called the Pacific I think, never knew what savages the Asians were.

I shouldn't have keked

They actually did and in his case would do a mercy killing. But the guy desperately wanted to live and told them to do anything they can to keep him alive.

*The production capacity was two-three a month at the time and a third one would take two weeks to be dropped.

I'm pretty sure this guy was compliant with their wishes to study him. Once he told them he couldnt take it anymore they stopped helping him.

>swedecuck education

I'm confused, why is this about the bombs? (S)he was clearly acid bathed.

On behalf of all smoothskins I apologize.

>implying

You're thinking of fallout 4 my nigga.

>okay with human suffering if the consequences of a merciful death might be your own.

You call that intelligence?