Discussion on how uncircumcised penises are unclean, expensive, and above all, unaesthetic

With circumcision at birth, only a small amount of money (public or otherwise) is spent whereas uncircumcised penises cost probably tens of thousands of dollars in the long run due to disease, infection, or other maladies (phimosis, torn foreskin, etc.). Not to mention valuable mental health services that are taken up by men who don't know why their wives don't want to have sex with them.

Also, Jesus Christ was circumcised. Beat that, anteater dicks!

>uncut penises are expensive goy!
>pay me to cut your dick [hehehe, stupid goy]

What drives you to post this? Does your homosexuality cause this fixation on penises? I hope VP Pence is warming up the generator especially for you faggots.

>unaesthetic
They're goofy lookin' loose tubes of dark skin. When they're hard you've got like, a 70/30 chance that the skin won't peel back and it'll look like a weird ball-point pen.

Or you can work and have a shower daily.

Is this the same discussion on how bleach is tasty and healthy drink? Cause it sounds like it.

>Yank damage control
Your women dont complain when they're nibbling on my foreskin

Pic related is what uncut dicks in Argentina look like, right?

i like how they look adorable but then become big badass monsters

like digimon

cut dicks are more like pokemon. they just get bigger.

You do realize that Mike Pence is circumcised, right?

TFW you will never bang a bird hard enough to snap your banjo string

>it's another mutilated Americans can't into basic hygene episode

How does it feel being marked as servant for the jews (Genesis 17:13)?

>It's another 'Americans try to justify their dick being mutilated at birth' episode

Phimosis is the only valid excuse for circumcision - and even then it can be treated without it.

>muh diseases
>muh uncleanliness

It's like you've never heard of having a fucking shower

>muh unaesthetic penises

Not a problem in the majority of the civilized world where circumcision isn't commonplace

let's take the bait

>know nothing about human anatomy and statistics
>ignore the fact that only muslims and jews circumcise babies for old tribal tradition (or probably because sand under foreskin from unclean vaginas)
>ignore the fact that circumcision is not necessary unless phymosis or other pathologies
>ignore basic igienic rules like washing your dick (it's like saying we need to cut our lips in order to get the teeth clean)

i can go on but i'm too tired..

much larger than your stub for sure

Pathetic cutfag.

>Muslims
>Jews
>Americans

/thread

Why are dogdicks so jealous of cuts!

Gas yoursel, kike

my sides

circumcision is for kikes and sand niggers only

did not need to see that

You realize that anyone that wants to can get his dick mutilated, right?

>>(or probably because sand under foreskin from unclean vaginas)
It was buttsecks, Let's not look for excuses they had to loose their foreskins because the faggots were fucking eachother up the ass and had no water to wash their shitdicks, fucking degenerate kikes.

>niggers
>arabs
>koreans
>jews
>good goys amerifats

really made me think shlomo

lol

mines not dark or loose, also its basically a shield for my cock head

enjoy your shitty exposed crusty dried raisin cock, ameritard

I was eating OP jesus

>literally mutilating your genitals
you're no better than a tranny

>not argentinis

think about it.
Babies / young adult males are getting a part of their body chopped off before they can even refuse. On top of this, its their own penis.
You are getting part of your body chopped off for no reason. This has to be the biggest troll to americans and jews in history.
PART OF YOUR PENIS IS CHOPPED OFF.

>20%-80

How the fuck could you even know that? Do the Jews televise them now.

I really hope noone here actually lets their child get circumcized, I myself got circumcized while I was much younger, and I have to say, I will never have those nerve endings back and (protip) circumcision often leads to smaller penises

fuck off with your insecurity kike meme! cutlets are kiked. Foreskin master race reporting in

>cutfags mad that they will never have this
Enjoy your lack of feeling and sexual pleasure ;^)

>cut dicks are more like pokemon

Gotta suck em all.

Build that wall Sergio

What about my covenant with G-d?

I know it's pretty much stopped being done in Canada since the 80's. Before that almost everyone got the chop.

Fuck off Juden

enjoy your dry dick.

My husband is uncut and my sons will be too. I can't believe genital mutilation of male babies is okay when there is such an outcry about it when it's done to girls. Why are people okay with this? I wish there was a movement to stop it.

>i like how they look adorable but then become big badass monsters

WTF I love uncut dicks now

>Gets mutilated
>Justifies and praises it online
>"I'm not a slave to the Jews guys!"
Better scalp yourself too, you don't want to get dandruff and pay for those pesky haircuts right?

Same with Australia, there are hospitals that refuse to do them.

>uncircumcised penises cost probably tens of thousands of dollars in the long run due to disease, infection, or other maladies (phimosis, torn foreskin, etc.)

>uncircumcised penises cost money.
That's a new one.

If you think circumcision is a substitute for practicing good genital hygiene then I feel sorry for your dick.

I'm pretty pissed about being cut and every time I read a cutfag trying to defend it it pisses me off more. Stop talking about it and don't mutilate your kids.

I pity all the people with mutilated jewdick.

You will never know how sensitive glans can really be and how good it feels when girl pushes her tongue under foreskin.

Foreskin has 20 000 nerve-endings while clit has only 8000. Foreskin keeps dick moist, smooth and super sensitive. There's no reason to cut it off simply because bible tells you so.

Cutfags should sue somebody for destroying sex life as it should be.