Arabs general /ag/

Can you explain where are arabs so backwards ? why are we the laughing stock of even niggers , is it because of islam ? colonization ? or is the arab race just fucking retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-Arabism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

islam.
memorizing a myth book word by word is not an education.
slamming your forehead on the ground five times a day does not make you a good person.

Idk you tell us Jordan practically bows down to the kikes now

>now

>all that land that still hasn't hasn't been reconquered from Islam and the Eternal Arab

Inbreeding.

I am an atheist but I do acknowledge that the Church's ban on cousin marriage was a great thing.

First it stopped inbreeding.

Second it forced the breakup of clans and led people to become involved with the wider civil society.

you take your religion too seriously, we had this bullshit before and fight against it, you are like we 500 or even more years ago...
moderate religion is ok but you guys take it very extreme

Islam, the answer is always fucking islam, Arabs and North Africans established most of the world's great civilization, and remained the most important source of progress for millennia, until they adopted the religion of sheep herders.

And don't talk to me about "the Islamic golden age", it was extremely short lived and most Muslim scientists ended up killed or tortured by the muslime zealots.

>Afghanistan will never be Greco-Buddhist again
>Iran will never be Zoroastrian again
>Egypt will never be Coptic again
>Levant will never be Christian again
>Anatolia will never be Greek Orthodox again
>Church of the East will never exist again

The Middle East was more civilised 2000 years ago than it is today.
Look at cities from the Persian Empire, Palmyra, the Selucids, Mesopotamia...

Then Islam came along and fucked everything up. Sure the other religions that came before were crazy, but they weren't suicidal.

The number of Copts and Christians in Egypt and Syria are increasing very rapidly. The more Islam shows its true face the more people leave it. The coptic church in Egypt recognizes 24 million Copts 20 of whom live in Egypt. 20/91 = 21 percent. During 2011 the percent of Copts was equal to 5-10. Similar story with Syria. Notice how israel is attempting to appeal to Christians now.

so there's still hope?

Yes, thanks to Kek working side by side with Jesus, everything will be alright after the great meme war of the future.

Reconquista when?

Copts are not increasing in Egypt, they were always 10-20% of the population, irreligiously/agnosticism/atheism is what is increasing rapidly (12% according to a 3 years old survey, probably doubled since then)

Why the hell does it go the other way around with Muslims in the West?

Neo-Byzantine Empire when?

>ITT triggered Spanish and Moortuguese

Arabs used to be quite fine until the fundamentalists took over on XI century and everything went downwards from then on. That's about it.

THIS!

I firmly believe EVERYTHING wrong with the Middle East and its Arab Population stems from Islam's allowance and sometimes encouragement of inbreeding.

en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html

The ancients of Mesopotamia, along with the fertile crescent, and Persia knew of the arabs. They were separate people who were referred to as nothing but desert dwelling camel riders. They did not build any of those ancient civilizations. Arabs are as they always have been. All arabs have to their name is the atrocity called islam, so lets not have any "we wuz kangz" ideas.

look where the petro-dollar is being spent

Its true Saudi Arabia has the highest level or birth deformities in the world, followed by Paki, Bangladeshi and then lots of other Islamic places.
Basically Islam is cancer. There are many reason why you're still stuck in the medieval period, not all your fault, but mostly the Wahhabists in SA backed by the Americans and Brits who control the narrative right now are to blame.

Sorry about that lad.

Why would that make Muslims in the West more religous?

You're not quite on nigger tier level. I genuinely respected Gaddafi. But on the whole like niggers you lack the ability to reason and you only understand violence. You NEED an Arab strongman like Gaddafi and Saddam to keep you savages in check.

>Then Islam came along
>Islam originated in Arabia
>Arabia is part of the wider Middle East
>The civilisations I mentioned are in the Middle East
>It went downhill after Islam invaded.

I think it makes sense.

history is fake news

>I genuinely respected Gaddafi.
Haha why?

He was just a puppet used by the Yanks, he didnt do Lockerbie, but it suited us to force that meme.

Lockerbee was the Syrians, Assad.

Revenge is a dish best served cold, if you think Syria is now a shithole because of Islam or the Russians, you're wrong, its the fucking Anglos keeping a promise they made in the 70's

NOW

Well at least you're not fucking Turks or Kurds, so you'll be kinda alright. Unless you have to face the Persian master race

>Why are Arabs backward?

>Why are they the laughing stock of Earth?

Maybe because Pic related.

You've literally de-evolved as organisms. 2,000+ years of systematic, generation after generation inbreeding.

Your genomes look like shit. Your brains have literally regressed to the point where your consciousness can't reign in your sexual, animal drives - you have to visually censor women or else you can't help yourselves.

You are not so much human as homonculi; terribly, tragically mutated and genetically corrupted.

If there is a god, they must really dislike you.

Blame the Romans with their Chrishtianity that forever ruined the region. We should have supported him

He turned Libya from the poorest nation in the world to the wealthiest, most civilised and prosperous in Africa. He was redpilled on western government. He created a genuine social system, a national health service and welfare for the unemployed. He kept the migrants at bay from invading Europe. The reason we're seeing so many cross the Mediterranean now is precisely because of Gaddafi being killed, which was ordered by Obama, Hillary Clinton and the rest of that office. He wasn't an extremist Muslim. Libya was very progressive compared to the rest of the Muslim world. He did what he needed to to as a man born into the circumstances he was dealt, and for that I respect him.

Arabs had the bad luck to have top-notch memeticists 1400 years ago, who unfortunately cooked up the zombie-tier meme that is Islam, and now you're pretty well fucked.

>mongol mentality barbarian horde that copied from the civilizations they conquered in the name of their jewish masters
>master race

Hmm.

btw how haven't the muzzies destroyed statues and temples there? it's kinda their MO

Islam and Inbreeding.

Muslims were literally Vultures picking at the carcasses of the plague ridden Middle East, after the catastrophic wars between the Byzantines and Persians instigated by Jews.

Islam wore the clothes of a richman for a few generations, then the clothes became frayed and tattered, Islam was not a tailor, it was thief.

The inbreeding completed the job, dulled your people and their physical features.

I'm using the modern definition of the word you dumbass burger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-Arabism

Qatar and Saudi Arabia are building mosques and appointing Salafi and Islamist imams allover europe

fuck off, their religion has nothing to do with being idiots.

No, early christians did most of the damage (most those cut off noses were done by the christians)

pic related, christian vandalism

"Aryan" means "The Chosen Ones" in Farsi. Come back when the Persian Race isn't the Master Race

They had no way of destroying the temples by that time. And the statues, we have a LOT of statues with broken noses and an invading force with the culture that breaking someone's nose means breaking their pride. Or they were simply hidden. A lot of temples were only recently discovered.

My cousin was one of the hottest women ive ever seen.

Islam. Christian Arabs are not backwards. Islam is a Harrison Bergeron society of militant conformism and criminalizing achievement.

Are we talking to egyptian varg?

fixed

>be nigger mong race that contributes nothing
>still want to be conquerors
That's why. Conquer and stagnate. That's the sandnigger.

>Romans
>Chrishtianity
>Hannibal

>Christian Arabs are not backwards
lmao, arabs regardless of religion are same shit, same as christian spics, christian niggers, nothing changes.

if you just kept killing to yourselves in Syria and Iraq, us in the western world wouldn't give a fuck. But because you have some child fucker 1000 years ago telling you jihad is the answer to your problems and start killing us, thats when it became a problem.

Also most of civilization looks down on those who fuck goats.

>same as christian spics, christian niggers, nothing changes.
People from Eritrea are the only group of refugees that does less crime than the average Dane

During the Punic wars stupid

>start killing us, thats when it became a problem.
Niggers start killing you all the time, you don't do shit to niggers, why target muslims?
And no, their religion says that declaring war and conquering is good, banditry and murder is crime, don't invade muslims and there wont be any muslims hostile to US except for mossad, piss off muslims and they attack you.

Nonsense statistics.

>Iberia
Fuck off arab scum they are white

All of these high-achieving, wealthy Arabs in South America are Christians. Most of the Arabs in Dearborn (from the time of the Lebanese Civil War) are Christians and nobody had a problem with them.

>is it because of islam ?
yes

The numbers are from the official Danish statistic

>All of these high-achieving, wealthy Arabs in South America are Christians. Most of the Arabs in Dearborn (from the time of the Lebanese Civil War) are Christians and nobody had a problem with them.
Their religion has nothing to do with anything, they are the upperclass regardless of religion.

The eternal anglo is agaist nordics and meds

He is the true enemy

And it's non sense, you've probably never met an Eritrean.

ERITREA BASED AS FUCK
BTFO ETHIOPIAN LANDGRABBERS

My father was from Irbid. We were descendant of the Ottomans. He told me essentially rich banks own the US and that nobody in the US had actual power anymore because the banks literally bought and owned New York and other places, becoming aristocrats.

Right now the US is an aristocracy and just like in the old days, the rich want the middle east and are trying to take it over, so they look for 1 excuse, any excuse, to kill thousands of arabs. When they find that one excuse, they have manipulated the citizens with MKUltra so much that they will believe anything given to them.

They were the centre of the intellectual world whilst Europe slumped into the Dark Ages under superstition. They're part of the Indo-Aryan world but they're stuck in their own Dark Age, and so they started fucking each other's cousins and became dumber.

Typical Amerigoy, keep up the meme.
Generally speaking nobody gives a hoot about you or your way of life, but when you believe you have the moral obligation to attack someone else and get involved in their politics, they will fight back, and they will.
It's called reality, the price you are paying for declaring war on Islam is high and it's showing.

Just so you know Eritreans have a 50% chance of being Muslim.

You sure? I've always been told they're Christians

fuck off paki shit, there was no such thing as the dark ages and muslims were not more advanced than Europe.

I folkeskolen lærte vi, etiopierne begik mest kriminalitet

>Punic Wars
>Christianity
your camelfucker IQ is showing

None of that was an argument. Stop posting.

inbreeding is how white people came into existence...

eat shit, get the fuck out of europe before you get slaughtered.

oh yeah they wre under sand right?

I'm scared that they'll sperg out one day and start destroying your heritage, hope your Egyptian identity is strong enough to surpress Islam famalan

>Can you explain where are arabs so backwards ?
Inbreeding and cultural disinfranchisment. The founding stock of the Arab race used to be fairly based but ISlam made them into violent fuckwit mongrels without identity beyond Islam.

I'm not american you dumb sandnigger.

>but ISlam made them into violent fuckwit mongrels without identity beyond Islam.
Explain christian LATAM and Christian Africa?

the ones who come to Europe usually are running away from muslims

their religion doesn't matter, let christian africa take them in.

Still waiting on that argument, 60%.

Potato means potato in English. Tell me when Potato isn't the master food.

I didn't make it clear yeah, my fault. But you are so fucking stupid not to see what I meant! Egypt should have sided with Carthage to end Rome during the Punic wars thus stopping Rome from ever conquering the region or spreading Christianity.

Pleases stop pretending to be human.

I never said I wanted them in

Christianity was adopted by Rome ~500 years after the Punic wars and was already in Egypt before reaching Rome. Stop shitposting. Blame the actual christfags who spread it.

He meant the roman empire should have been destroyed before it adopted Christianity, the roman empire is what lead to Islam taking over the middle east and N.Africa, they left all native populations defenseless against the nomadic hordes

>leaf
oh sorry for mistaking you for someone relevant

pic related bro tier common wealth christians.

>the roman empire is what lead to Islam taking over the middle east and N.Africa
oh fuck off, blame yourselves for letting yourselves be conquered by a bunch of pedophiles from Arabia, you are blaming Rome for something that didn't even exist when you got conquered by Rome

Inbreeding

If you stopped this at some point you'd be like white men.

Well, potato is the master food
Just saying that Hitler chose to call it "The Aryan Master Race" for a reason

Exactly who do you think Arabs took the Middle East and N.Africa from?

Learn history, italianfag

>colonization ?
Please stop bitching about colonization like niggers, you did that as well and you lost.
Besides I have been colonized by plenty of people including you guys, but I don't bitch about colonialism all the time.

is it hard to live as an atheist/agnostic in Egypt?

Byzantine Empire?

WRE was already dead and rotting when Islam rose, you are the one who needs to learn some history. Do you blame westerners for bad weather as well?
At best you can blame the Byzantines and Persians for constantly fighting each other and wasting their resources to fight the Arabs.

>Update
why would he be atheist/agnostic?
Islam has nothing wrong with it, it doesn't say go bomb people, it has a warrior code, and killing innocents goes against it.

how the fuck did desert nomads get the weapons to fight byzantine soldiers?

I know of only one who could do such a thing while persians and byzies warred it out.

((()))

Europeans be like, we waz kangz n shiet.

Meanwhile they be really cucked by Muslim immigration.

They will never recover with such cognitive dissonance.

>muh crusades
>Its the muslims
>its the jews
>please dont hurt me boss