Is MGTOW a real movement or just a bunch of fat virgins who found a new way to express their sexual frustration?

Is MGTOW a real movement or just a bunch of fat virgins who found a new way to express their sexual frustration?

I can't help but think it's like the kid who always hated on sports because he was a weakling or always lost.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for expressing masculinity and BTFOing white knights, but these faggots look just as bad as feminists.

It's almost as if the undesirables cling to identity because that is all they have going for them. No matter what group or identity, this seems to be the case.

You got it right. It's an excuse for sexual failures and virgins like the guy in that pic, they claim to be voluntarily opting out of dating women. Pretty fucking gay if you ask me.

Men
Going
To
Off
Themselves
When

it's the most pathetic thing imaginable

low tier males who think they are putting the middle finger up to women who would never want them.

>Is MGTOW a real movement

they're just a bunch of larping faggots who are mad because they never got any pussy, so they try to act like they never wanted any in the first place

>low tier males who think they are putting the middle finger up to women who would never want them

pretty much the same as a feminist

they are perfect for each other

fat virgins

I was always under the impression it just meant a guy who doesn't get married.

Why date when can rent for the same price as a video game

look at how the blonde is keeping a full arms length away, she doesn't want to get near that specimen

>I was always under the impression it just meant a guy who doesn't get married.

The English word for that is bachelor. MGTOW are losers who blame others for their disgusting failure.

This bitch already has had too many sandwiches.

>a bunch of fat virgins who found a new way to express their sexual frustration

original post, best post.

bitc has had too many sandwiches

It's r9k irl

They are reaching a new level of autism. They are basically the male equivalent of a tumblrina

>it's Sup Forums irl

ftfy

no this is Sup Forums irl

r9k is more accurate, flipbro had it right

Sup Forums incarnate regarding procreation would need to involve eugenics and artificial selection

It is a kike scam.

This is the Sexodus. It's hit Japan with herbivore men and is slowly hitting the US. Men feel that the dating game is rigged against them so they are opting out. It's made up of bitter virgin, incels, divorced men, attractive guys, married men, and others. It's easier to group them as undesirables to disregard their message.

It's pathetic virgins who delude themselves into thinking they are "volcel" as opposed to "incel". See: wizchan

>if you haven't been divorced at least once your sexuality is suspect

The just of MGTOW is men too autistic to realize they're dating a cunt till it's too late. Then they sort of just take the abuse and let the girl obliterate their life. So even after the relationship is over they still let what happened govern their existence and since they are autistic they fixate on it. Then they tell other guys not to get married because of course all women are terrible to the autist who can't read social cues. The worst ones believe all women are inherently sociopaths. I have friends like this. Tried to reason with them and explain to them that after someone wrongs you, after awhile you just have to move on, instead they just blame all their self-inflicted problems on feminists.

Or maybe it's just nature correcting a culture that's probably a bit inbred right now. Let's not forget that dressing cool in Japan means dressing like a faggot. Have you ever seen Visual Kei?

An autist wouldn't be able to start a relationship.

You'd be surprised. What happens is a girl finds like a socially awkward guy that will buy them stuff while she dates another guy more attractive than him. I've seen it happen. The Autist thinks he's in a proper relationship but really he's getting cucked.

thin lips, small mouth, overweight, edgy haircut, just learned to dress himself yesterday, lives in practically a cardboard box

why does Sup Forums idolize him?

Take an assload of SSRIs and you'll feel the same way.