UNDER BUDGET

UNDER BUDGET

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

the f35 belongs in a garbage can

This is fucking uncanny, I'm a trump supporter, but I thought MAGA would be harder

what for?

>we only had to ask

Is this the real life?

Insane cost, overrated performance.

Not to mention that the US doesen't need a 5th gen figter right now.

Is the f18 hornet better? (i dont know shit about planez)

This is the calm before the storm burger. Be brave and courages when the winds start blowing for real come Inauguration day.

UNLEASH THE BEAST THAT IS UNFETTERED FREE MARKET CAPITALISM AND STAND THE FUCK BY

Thank you for nice pic

It's a garbage plane if a woman CEO was in charge.

fake news

fake news

fake news

Here we go. A bunch of basement dwelling pant pissers are going to lecture about the evils of the F35 while countless air force personnel and aeronautical engineers talk to deaf ears.

It's fucking amazing that Obama never even cared about overspending and national interest.

There's more to be had here:

Anybody who has ever worked with taxpayer money knows that it always goes to waste, and you're project won't be of the highest quality.

>Working at first construction internship
>Work on a project replacing HVAC equipment (RTU's, floor ventilators, etc.) in elementary schools over the summer (working for the school district)
>Use it or lose it budget, so my superintendent buys 2 brand new dewalt cordless powertool sets (about $550.00 at home depot) for really no reason.
>Takes one of the large dumpsters that was supposed to be used on the project and has it sent to his ranch

Trust me, it happens everywhere. Nobody really gives a damn because it's not their personal money on the line.

In aerodynamic terms, FA-18 may be ahead.
In terms of avionics, F-35 is a way better, and
warfare today is extremely data-centric.

F-35 has better sensors and better ability to
share data with other units. LO (stealth) is
chiefly vital for initial ops, when you avoid
detection in order to wipe out the enemy's
air defense: subsequent airstrikes then don't
need stealth, so there's always a place for
cheaper, less stealthy platforms.

The main knock vs. F-35 is that it is just so
delayed, that it no longer offers the tech edge
for as long as it would have, originally. Others
are getting in on LO and 5th gen avionics.

It's like upgrading your 2003 pickup for a 2015 pickup, but they're charging you $100,000 for it. Yes it's better, but it was nowhere near worth the price

Our national defence for the next 20 years relies on the success of that aircraft

>t. Tier 3 subcontractor

>In terms of avionics, F-35 is a way better, and warfare today is extremely data-centric.

What data do you have to support this? The only wars I see are either primitives fighting primitives or primitives being curb stomped by powerful nation states.

We have no real world data to discern how effective these new 'data centric' warfare platforms will be because all the sides that supposedly have them at their disposal refuse to fight with one another.

The sides they all seem intent on bombing can be bombed with cheaper, demonstrated and existing platforms.

His dagger tweets that drop company stock like the ball on New Year's Eve are turning out to be genius. Companies are complying without Trump ever mentioning them because they are afraid he eventually will Tweet about them moving a plant to Mexico.

>insane cost
Compared to what?
>overrated
Explain

>don't need a 5th gen fighter
Get out

u realise that the ppl reporting that for the last 8 years have been the same people reporting about how globalism is good and drumpf BTFO

That's why you should have bought affordable and cost effective fighters instead

This is such a weird thought. The next 8 years are going to be insane.
>not even President yet

>more expensive, less capable

Trump has already done more in his zero days as President than Obama has done in his entire life.

You'll be so tired of winning

>Gripen E
>$60m USD

>F35
>$85USD (excluding engine)

What?

Red team F-18 pilots, in dog fighting exercises, have something like a 2-to-100 kill-to-death ratio against F-35 pilots, and in the vast majority of cases are shot down without even detecting the F-35.

>belongs in the garbage

t. China

its already happening god damn
wish uk had a trump

F22 preform better against SU-35 than F-35 in multiple simulations done to date.

>What data do you have to support this? The only wars I see are either primitives fighting primitives or primitives being curb stomped by powerful nation states.

It does not matter if OPFOR is often just
short of a stone-age backbirth. That's a
result of deterrence:

The powerful nation states arm themselves
for wars against parity OPFOR, or IOW,
for wars against each other --and this
DETERS against such wars...

...or at least it has, for the most part.

>t. Putin

OK? The F-22 is not exactly second tier shit here. It's also more expensive than the F-35 and more specialized.

>Use it or lose it budget
there's your problem.

> Fag
> Fag
> Isikdag

You wish pleb

10 f35's vs 100 mig 21 who wins?

Mig21 is pretty outdated

F-34.99 confirmed