Fat people being forced to purchase 2 seats

Travel a lot for work between Amsterdam and New York (JFK)
Pretty much every 2 weeks

I much much rather fly KLM than Delta (they are codeshare partners and in the same alliance), because fucking Delta charges KLM/Lufthansa/British Airways prices but delivers piss poor service (like having to pay for your fucking gin-tonic or whiskey). But sometimes i dont have a choice since last minute booking or flight times.

I always try to be discreet, but sometimes they wont even come near you to talk about it
>Flight attendant, this is an undo-able situation
>what do you mean?
>WTF do you think i mean? I paid for a whole chair and i got 80%. Im stuck between the person next to me and the wall
>She pretty much ignores me, fucking minimum wage whore
I play the ''my safety is in danger now'' card, that always seems to set Americans in overdrive since they dont wanna get sued and are pretty much a dramatic country (OH COURTNEY I HAVENT SEEN YOU FOR LIKE FOREVAH!!1!)
>Demand captain to see check on the safety
>He comes and concludes that it is indeed an unsafe situation, since the arm-rest cant go down
>With the biggest smugface ever, she tells me. Well, then you have to go onto the next flight
She asumes i'm a typical business traveler with only a carry-on, which she is right about
But i fake it
>Yea, thats okay. But i have 2 checked in bags, and you know. Airlines wont let only the bags fly to the US without the passenger. So if you could get them out of the plane that would be great
>her smug face dissapears, she knows that this will at least delay the flight by an hour
>They eventually kick the burger out

Who here agrees that every airport in the US should have the fucking chair next to the gate with a sign 'If you dont fit in this chair, you can't go onboard or either have to buy 2 tickets'
Like in the fucking theme park you fatasses

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adipocyte
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You heartless toothpaste.

Some airlines already do this. Air France forces fatties to purchase two seats. I think they give them the second one at 25% discount.

You can be overweight, but there is no excuse for being obese. Just eat fewer calories and get some mild exercise. If you really want to lose weight, go keto as well.

It's really not that hard.

Most airlines have a 'overweight policy'
But they barely enforce it

They sould put the chair at the gate, just like theme parks

I can already imagine the pilot pushing the wheel full left.

Fuck yes. I would pay at least 20% more for an airline ticket that kept fatasses and sick babies of the fucking plane

Isn't floating by tyre the prefered method of traveling in Europe anyway nowadays?

>complains about stupid americans
>act like an entitled bitch on the plane giving a low-tier low-waged girly a hard time because muh-freedums

fuck off toothpaste faggot, you're exactly like them.

Straya, MD in shitposting

Most people who say this don't know the full picture, I'm not fat but I got a bit of a podge now.

Basically once you make fat cells they never break down, they just deflate. That means it's incredibly easy for a once fat person to gain weight back on and incredibly hard for a thin person to get fat.

I used to eat to my limit and never put on any weight, I could eat like a fucking pig over christmas or whatever and again. I wouldn't' put on any weight because it wasn't sustained.

Then, I started lifting weights and tried bulking (forcing yourself to eat more than you want to in order to build muscle), I put on some extra weight but though it wasn't a big deal because I would just lose it in a cut later. Then I found out that you never lose fat cells, after that any time I pig out over a short period of time I gain weight. It's converted to fat really fucking fast.

LMFAO AAHAHAHAH MY SIDES OF FRIES WITH THAT!

They fucking should have to.

>plane at 10km altitude
>throw out big guy
>crush country with no survivors

Alpha as fuck.

So you're a businessman who "regularly" flies between Amsterdam and NYC, but your company makes you fly coach, rather than first class or even business class?

L
M
A
O

That is a load of pseudo-science bullshit you're using to justify being a lardass.

If only you could actually laugh your ass off.

America would be the fittest country on the globe after Trumps performance as president.

Yeah if I had to fly that often, I would demand business class. I'm annoyed that I have to sly internationally on coach once every quarter.

Thanks, we try.

maybe he gets to pocket the difference and specifically asked for this deal while his coworkers fly business.

as someone who can sleep through 10hour flights I don't find business to be worth it.

Not him but many companies will give employees a budget for a business trip with set amounts for hotel, food, car rental, plane ride, etc. Employees are sometimes allowed to keep whatever amount of the budget they don't spend, or at least a fraction of it. Some US government jobs are like this as well.

I fucking don't care about flying in first or business class.

I travel every month and I've never ask for such a stupid thing.

If I have to travel, it's to be sure the job is done right, not for drinking champagne on a plane.

Why the fuck would she ask you to leave ?

The fatfuck shouldn't be allowed to board.

Well, that's you and I'm happy you're able to sleep through that. If I had the option I would take the most obnoxious and hedonistic flight class available.

There's always one fatty who can't accept personal responsibility for their weight. Back to tumblr, bro.

>, I'm not fat but I got a bit of a podge now.
either bait or you're pushing 400 lbs easily.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adipocyte

>Toady she's 130, tomorrow 132, next 140

Metric ton?

>used to eat to my limit and never put on any weight, I could eat like a fucking pig over christmas or whatever and again
you got older

>weigh as much as 3 people and take up 2 seats
>not expected to buy to seats
wew

I'm a bit hefty, but people that fat need to end it all

Wow, what a load of fucking bullshit.

Protip: there is no such thing as a fat "cell".

Eat less, you fucking lardass.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adipocyte
>Even after marked weight loss, the body never loses adipocytes.[citation needed]
well that was easy

Are you sure you're not German?

Must suck working for company that won't pay for business class. When I go to Chennai for work I'm eating a cheese plate paired with a 12 year old single malt on an Emirates 777.

Really made me think...

Fucking french doesn't like champagne?

Fuck me sideways, you even wave your white flag at getting drunk for free. Fucking pussies.

You did the right thing. Fatasses need to be publically shamed when their fatness causes others inconvenience. I hope that fatty felt like human garbage for being kicked off the plane.

I agree 100%. People should be charged by volume in airplanes and nobody should be allowed to eat anything. I don't care if you have a 15 hour direct flight to fucking Hong Kong.

Fat people always ruin it. Maybe the best thing to do is to wear extra large shirt and stuff it full of shit so that you also appear fat. This way, you could be re-seated. Two lard asses sitting next to each other would probably cause too much trouble.

If you've decided to eat so much during your life that you take up as much space as two people, you need to pay for two seats.

B-but it's genetic *eats chocolate bar*
I tried dieting but it didn't work *takes a bite out of a block of cheese*

I used to work for a cave de Champagne... My first job was cutting grape for Pommery just near my house.

I don't drink, never been drunk, don't smoke or pollute my mind with jewish crap (like tv, rap, jewllyhood movies).

Last time I had a glass of Champagne was when Trump won the election.