Slavic union never

slavic union never

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6c/Anonymous_-_Portrait_of_John_III_Sobieski_(4th_quarter_of_XVII_century)_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg/220px-Anonymous_-_Portrait_of_John_III_Sobieski_(4th_quarter_of_XVII_century)_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=tmviO4DSJY0
youtube.com/watch?v=i-TD-zzBw6g
youtube.com/watch?v=3M9wrLN_dV0
youtube.com/watch?v=21VULbwDs5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>never
why tho

>tfw never

we both know there will be no ruler

I will be the ruler

this is now a /panslavist/ general

Maybe a federation of sorts, separated by three heads of state (for south, west and east slavs), yet the east will be, similarly to the orthodox church, the first among equals?

how did slavs manage to take over all dat land?

first we remove kebab

>not including canada

we're not cucks
also the majority of siberia is pretty uninhabitated so it wasn't a challenge

leaf pls go

How come there is a gap between slav countries between south slavs and the rest? Are romanians latinized slavs?

rape

by removing kebab, obviously!

Hungarias where always the friends of Slavs,Austria is basically Slav in denial.
No idea about Romania though.

do you agree?

Is putin god king of the slavs?

samo sloga slovena spasava

early south slavs settled along major rivers and when the stream of migration ended in he east of the void Germans resettled, in the center the Magyars came and no one really went out their way to conquer Walachia and Transylvanian.

>No idea about Romania though.
Honorary Slovenians or Slavs if You willl

why is slovenia in green?

>vlad
>not a slav

(((why?)))

You don't even exist on the map bro, croatia and serbia reclaimed their rightful clay.

implying that is a bad thing

fuck you mountain jew

Slavic Union = Austrian (German speaking Slavs) central European state with Ukraine, Czech, Slovakia, Croatia etc.

I agree.

>Bosnia
>pic related

We could resurrect this guy: upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6c/Anonymous_-_Portrait_of_John_III_Sobieski_(4th_quarter_of_XVII_century)_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg/220px-Anonymous_-_Portrait_of_John_III_Sobieski_(4th_quarter_of_XVII_century)_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

Holy shit, Slovenia is still a country. Who let you mountain Jews breathe???

Slavs s been cucked whole their history. We, mighty finno-ugric mongols, conquered it.

I'd be okay with this. Ever since we left it's been going downhill anyway.

Czech american reporting in for slavic superiority

desu Bosna could use some good o'l apostasy.
have you even seen the people here? they're borderline atheists with slavic genes

>A non nation of Slavs mixed with Turks and middle eastern culture

>what is Yugoslavia
>what is Czechoslovakia
>what is USSR

It never works out.

is slovenia more like other balkan slavs, or is it closer to eastern slavic culture?

All were bretty great.

youtube.com/watch?v=tmviO4DSJY0

czechs and slovaks are still friends man. There's really not much enmity at all.

Slavic Union is impossible because Ruthenia has been protestantized. It happened in Russia in the 18th century with the help of Peter the Great and it happened in the rest of Ruthenia too. This is why Ruthenians felt a link between and the Germans but they felt alien and hostile to Poles, because Poland hasn't been subject to the same protestantization and secularization process. Poland didn't have its Peter the Great and didn't have its church secularized like Ruthenians. As long as this alienation exists between Poles and Ruthenians, any slavic cooperation is impossible, because Eastern Slavs will pick Westerners, especially Germans, over Poles

If they were so great, why don't they exist anymore?

Finding someone with Turk genes is surprisingly hard. It'd be easier to find Bosnians mixed with Slovenians (and there's like 20 of you guys!)

neither, Slovenians are Švabe

Because communism. And tito died.

>Austrian (German speaking Slavs

And yet the bosnians stand out in my country for having black hair and being more "tanned" but we are both Slavs right?

How come you look nothing like us or Poles?

why exclude hungary? aren't they slavs?

"After multiple years and were sat Slavs on the Danube, where now the land of Hungary and Bulgaria. And from these Slavs spread into the Earth and named themselves the names of where they sat down. [...] Here's yet those Slavs: White Croats and Serbs, and Karantans. For when the Italians [probably about Franks] invaded Danube Slavs and settled down among them and oppress them. Those Slavs then come and sat on the Vistula River and named them the Lachs, and from these Lachs named the one Polans, others Luticians, others - Mazovians, others - Pomeranians" - Nestor the Chronicler [translated by me]

HEJ SLOVENI JOS STE ZIVI DUH NASIH DEDOVA

youtube.com/watch?v=i-TD-zzBw6g

but yeahh.... noo, only for removing kebabs, that would be ok, but no union plz

>They are as low as Croatia and Serbia who literally banished Germans after WW2.
Thanks for proving our point top kek

That.
Our ruling elites have always been shit, with few notable exceptions. Ruskies got lucky with Peter the Great

They're pretty different mostly because they were largely influenced by the Austro-Hungarians while most of us were under the Ottomans. Guess who got the better oppressor?

A poor man's Austria. Close to aa cucked and progressive

Jews

Are there an English lyrics for this?

You don't have turbo folk, why are you complaining?

A Slavic union is the best overall outcome

Think about it, we held our own and even dominated over in some fields against Europe + America when we were United

I still believe we are united and if a forign power like Arabs or Whatever tried to invaded any of us they would face the full force of Slavs

You'll be in awe and shock but... it is true, we get Sun during summer time a lot more than you. Seriously, do you even know what sunshine is? Maybe the black hair comes from your Italian (((brethren)))

no particular reason
just to differentiate states

last year i went to Slovenia skiing with my friends
they insisted we go to Austria, but one us is born in Ljubljana, so naturally i meme the shit out in order to go to Slovenia
didn't regret, we had awesome time

also He(our friend) lived in Slovenia like 7 days
so ofcourse we gonna call him, You guess
Janez
kek

>same melody as the Polish one youtube.com/watch?v=3M9wrLN_dV0
>Could not speak proper Serbo-Croatian

Geez,i wonder why Tito was always so buthurt at us,hmmm......

Things to do: glass the roaches, remove jews from ukraine, assasin drumpf (wait, he will be useful), glass chayna and liberate europe from mudshits

they aren't, and it's meme map anyway, native austrians are 100% german.

never slavic union, never

no kurwa in the song? is that really polish?

>tfw Ruthenian Protestant

I didn't realized this was a problem, there are a lot of Catholics here and we get along.

I actually like poles and consider them close brothers

We know what this thread will turn into
>We need a union of slavic countries, slavs are brothers to each other
>Don't include Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Bulgharia, Macedonia, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Slovenia into this union though, they will ruin it for everyone

Why not glass the rest of europe as well? After all, all they do is start wars and support mudshits in their free time.

>Posts map as evidence
>Oo-h it's a m-meme map anyway ethnic Austrians are 100% german.

Sure,we don't really care,whatever floats your boat.

i smell albanian here

>the rest of europe as well

Slavs don't do that, we only fight either muslims either each other, we love our Euro brother but not so much that we would start a war against them

Slav only consider Slav worthy adversary

I would like to use slurs in my anthem too.
Kurva Pravde,sounds great.
youtube.com/watch?v=21VULbwDs5o

YOU JUST DESTROYED SLAVIC CULTURE AND UNION WITH YOUR MONGOL OPRESSION YOU ASIAN DOG
RUSSIA WAS INSIDE JOB TO ELIMIANTE SLAVIC UNITY.

> gas the mudshits
> must be albanian
Smell better super hrovje.

Nope. They came in later as a nomadic culture based on horses. Their closest linguistic relatives are the Finns and Basques.

Slavs are nothing without russia. A bunch of non-states being ruled by a greater empires (german, russian, ottoman, austrian).

Duhh. I don't mean that you have some Protestants, because we have protestants too. I'm talking about deep cultural processes. Ruthenian Orthodoxy has absorbed lutheranism and calvinism from the Reformation. This is why Voltaire had so much admiration for Catherine the Great. This is why Peter the Great has secularized Russia, like for instance when he created the office of Oberprokurator. Those 18 century reforms in Russia are modeled after Protestant countries. Ruthenia has been subject to secularization to the extent similar of that in western european countries

This didn't happen in Poland, this is why there was this, and exists today, strong connection between the Germans and Ruthenians - because they've been influenced by similar intellectual inspirations, which were rejected in Poland. So you could say that Poland was and is surrounded by Protestants

And if you look at ukrainian nationalists for instance, they're non-believers inspired by german nationalists. There is no polish influence in Ruthenia anymore, Ruthenians felt and I think still feel alien to Poland, but they feel a connection with Germany

This is a very interesting phenomenon that I've only recently noticed and started to read more about it, because it turns out that Ruthenia is actually more westernized than Poland

>tfw we fucked up Germany so hard they're conditioned to cuck themselves

Don't forget that we hit back 100x harder when we're hit by foreigners

WELL RUSSIA IS NOTHING TOO. THEY KILLED YOUR AMBASADOR, SHOT YOUR PLANE, PUT SANCTION ON YOU AND YOU JUST TAKE IT IN YOUR ASS LIKE GOOD BITCH YOU ARE

>Basques.
you dun goofd

slav master race

>Kurva Pravde

and not Kurwa Pravde...

but it is kinda more suited if you think about it, Slavs never got anything good from "pravde" (justice)

oooooooooooooooooooooooh checked and rekt

See, maybe it's time to change that. Instead of being passive and reactive, let's be proactive and root out the westniggers before they get uppity again.

Their currency s dropping even harder than rouble, their soldiers are dying fighting for useless al-bab, their cities being terrorized by both kurds and isis, and also isis burns their soldiers. U think we can do something more than allahakbars doing right now? Not sure.

What the fuck?
I can understand this even though my countries language is Orcish Turk.Has Slavnes gone to far?

Are Slavs basically Scandinavians who mixed with Mongols?

kikes

You know that your current flag is Dutch and your eagle is Hapsburg?

Russian elites exploit and occupy Slavs. So without Russia Slavs are nothing, but with Russia, they are even less

wow, mindblowing, I could understand like 50-80% of other Slav languages but this is insane :D

i know right, it's truly amazing
also sretna nova, remove kebab

I can only read this because i know slovene and russian.

insane i can understand this haha

Those are Russians,"mixed" is a strong word.
Russia started as as combination of Slav tribes and Vikings uniting,having the Vikings quickly assimilate.They managed to beat Byzantine and have an independent country,but then the Mongols came.

LMAO THIS IS WHAT RUSSIANS BELIVE.

>Slav only consider Slav worthy adversary
why?
dear god why...?
why we do this?

And ur flag is reversed indonesia.
>eagle
>hapsburg
Dude ur seriously retarded. Every1 s been using it since fucking rome or even earlier.

Holy fuck, what magic is this?

nah people who mixed with mongols have rounder faces. Slavs are just purer Caucasian.

GOOD.

Yeeeah but aren't the East Slavs the people of Poland and Belarus?