Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y4rSCVHt4Js
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How does that "help resist Trump?"

>gfur

those fucking faggots are literally gayer than gay

>implying sfur is any better

Yet most of 'em support trump.

Top kek is this part of the Sup Forums anti ISIS operation? Good work if so anons. Heck even if not direct the meme magic probably worked

Every furry hates muslims. They ruined Egypt.

I hope all of you see the value in this. Get this out there that faggots are using animals and depicting them as Muslims and you'll have Muzzies pissed off and we put yet another crack in the liberal fantasy that all minorities are on the same team.
Seriously, we could make memes about gay furry Muslims praying in a mosque and the sjw crowd will get a rude awakening.

To repress reality with buzzword fantasy obviously. Like swallowing down your divorce with a bottle of jack.

Let me guess, they dress as pigs and fuck in mosque.

shut up dude just develop a furry fetish and don't question it it's in your best interests

They really are just insane. There's no ideology here.

fpbp

youtu.be/y4rSCVHt4Js

Literally every furry I know voted trump

Because giving money to corporations is the best way to fight fascism, Just look at Rogue One.

>actually knowing furries
Where the fuck do you live?

If it doesn't end with their fellow slims skinning then crucifying them after they've made them eat their own dicks, then the writers will have not understood true islam.

Most horsefuckers I knew voted for Trump. Even the black one

It is. 90% of gfur is femboys, which somehow manage to be even more autisic than furryism is in general.

t. furfag

Santa Cruz & the surrounding communities are full of them

good video

TRUMP? MORE LIKE DUMP LOLOLOLOL

the furries that i know dislike both Hillary and trump but do recognize that trump is the lesser of two evils.

Well, at least it's a little bit less gay. Still gassable though.

One of those "Keep _____ weird" cities

I literally know a furry muslim who voted trump

it's austin innit

Nice thinking user

I just want to masturbate once a month or so to Callie Briggs and Renamon. Maybe Krystal if I can find one of the 10 non-cuck pictures of her that exist.
Low level degenerate shit for when I rarely do need release.

Furries hate Muslims and Muslims think furries are degenerate. What am I missing here?

i get a feeling that furry right wing death squads will actually become a thing

like they'd be the real life cult mechanicus to trump's imperium

It does not

However "Furry" communities have had a BIGLY surge in popularity and confidence thanks to focus being taken off them and put onto iSlam

They are still the same fetish group with undertones of child grooming as 10 years ago only the world is so fucked now they look acceptable.

wat

So is Slate satire or not? Ive had a sneaking suspicion throughout the last few months that they are just an elaborate troll and a bit more subtle than The Onion.

If its legit then everyone who works for slate needs to be executed.