LEAFS BTFO!!!

French Canadians have created a party, their objective?

For Quebec to become the 51st state of America!

youtube.com/watch?v=29OWxAg04pw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poNYqM4lqd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It will never happen, the first amendment would eliminate the language police and everyone will speak English within a couple generations. That or the Mexicans will flood in.

>mexicans will flood in
this. don't do it op. mexicans are fast-moving parasites that will move to your white towns and corrupt them within a decade.

doubt you want another perma democrat state worth like 20 points

North Louisiana?
I'm not entirely sold on this.

NO.NONONO.

NO MORE LEFTIST TRASH. FUCK I'LL LET YOU START YOUR NEW COUNTRY OF "QUEBECIFORNIA" AND YOU CAN JUST HAVE THE WEST COAST.
BUT PLS JUST STOP

You can have them bro. In fact please fucking take them. No backsies

If this happens, Newfoundland will become the 52nd.

Whatever will we do without them? Oh right, not have to provide gibs for their shiftless, stupid asses. No backsies

>Midwestfags in charge of geography.

**Bzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp*

USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!
FIRST QUEBEC THEN ALL OF NORTH AMERICA!!!

The US would probably respect french laws better than Canada is doing now.

>what is Kaliningrad?

So go Satan. You won't be missed

yeah as a ouiboo in new england I'd love for this to happen, but it will never ever happen. the US wouldn't even want them.

Waiting for typical quebecfags to come in, tripfag, and only speak in french.

Don't forget the Eugenie spaz, he's great. Fucking trash the lot of them

Can an anglo leaf fill me in on why you hate the quebecois?

what about no?

Nobody likes the genie bouchard faggot, not even the french people. I doubt the guy is white since he's got that weird obsession of sounding like a wigger from the westmont. Probably some nigger or raghead living on welfare in North Montreal.

>Eugenie spaz
Go to any fucking thread to do with Canada and you'll understand why. They are the most obnoxious parasites on the planet.

Can Quebec really be independant country one day? What are the chances and would that trigger Leafs?

Not really. They are more of a parasite that leeches off the rest of the country. The problem is they want to be independent and yet they still want the Canadian government to pay for all their shit.

Well its simple...
We make their weeman moist with our French tongue.

they want to do like hawai, texas, etc ? But they have to be invaded by the troops of god emperor 1st.

Mao dong is angry?

Oh, dear Québec...!

>200 views

Good luck frogfuckers

Hypothetically if quebec were a part of the US. I'd be fine with it. Although the people who made this video would change their tune real quick when a bunch of new yorkers show up at your gates and trash the place.

Frog?

You're okay with another California? They will never vote red.

Anything to get away from Justin Trudeau...
>Aka sir Cuck...

Biggest hurdle to reach Quebec's independence is the unification of the left and right separatists. They've been dividing both the Partie Quebecois (and now the Bloc) for the last 15 years, which is why the liberal party has been majority in Quebec for a good while. One part wants Quebec to be more like the US while preserving what little culture we have and the other wants to go full Cuba.

We are like chameleon...
We change colors all the fucking tiem...

That would be downside, but I'd take to have that city be apart of the US. I think Quebec City is beautiful. But let's be real, I'm thinking hypothetically. This would never happen. US anglos would get triggered as fuck by quebecois. People would travel there and trash the place and get scolded, then quickly you'd see them become the most hated state. At least anglo leafs can put up w/ it to some extent.

please take them!!!! Where do I donate? How can I help?

No, the only real option is independence. Besides, we'd only be another democrat state.

You've been liberal for quite a long fucking time

>the most hated state
I doubt anybody could beat California to that.

Not everyone here agrees with them.
Only artist and snob mother fuckers...
We have alot of those though... Quite sadly...

I was raised by a rather nationalist family, but at this point I'm so burned out I'd settle for assimilation by the US rather than fucking shariah law. One is less shameful and disrespectful to my heritage.

Once of you faggots shit up a Manitoba thread yesterday that had nothing to do with you quebecfags.

oh fuck no, even canadians bitch about how awful quebec is, and they STILL managed to vote for that pussy boy trudeau.

they're gonna stay right the fuck where they are and if they try anything funny then president trump will have to order the construction of The Second Great Wall c20XX and make canada pay for it.

Yeah with Justing Truecucks...
Soon we will be the next Afghanistan...

Read the Clarity Act. They can't just secede from Canada at will.

The Fuck you talking about Braw?
You dont want to make Canada great again?
Well tough luck because it was never that great to begin with... lol

Um that's old news dude. The bloc is no longer the separatists party anyway. It's a nice thought but Quebec is basically a welfare state that is funded by the federal government. They would never survive separate from Canada. I hate the French. You can have them yanks. Have fun placating their demands and being bilingual or trilingual I guess.

please no

>oh fuck no, even canadians bitch about how awful quebec is
Yeah and the loudest are from Ontario. Anyway, a funny phenomena I've seen as a fucking leaf frog: the francophone blame the anglophone for multiculturalism (assimilation!) and the anglo blame the franco for it all the while raving about how beautiful and multicultural their Canada is....but oh no, another white person is speaking a different language! REEE!

That's some grade-fucking-A hypocrisy right there. The funny thing is, the generation after mine is nearly completely assimilated anyway, the young people don't even speak french anymore due to the internet and videogames, at best they speak some weird 'franglish'.

I don't want autistic frogs coming into a thread speaking only french just to piss us off and tripfagging on top of it all.

kek.

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US

They could become a territory. We protect them, they pay taxes, but they get to rule themselves and can't vote. Sounds like a win-win.

Plus it would cuck the leafs.

I posted this thread as a meme but this looks amazing now

Weedman just removed visa requirements from Mexico, so they'll get flooded by Mexicans regardless.

Honestly I think we'd all just be happier if we sent the right wingers (and burned out 'centrist') we got left and we take in all your democrat voters.

>Not realizing that if Quebec secedes you get all of their liberal politicians, including Trudeau.

Of course you dont...
You simply want all of your fucking 38 Trans Pronoun in your fucking Mosque and put Jordan B. Peterson in jail...
Make Canada Screw again... We will simply flee the sinking ship... lol

Wait he's from quebec?

NVM, deals off.

The Trudeau family are fucking anti-democratic traitors. The anglo remember them as 'heroes' for 'putting Québec in it's place' with the war measure, something the rest of the country would crucify a prime minister over if it had been done on, say, Ontario.

kek

You can have them desu famalamadingdong

>implying that faggotry isn't coming from the frogs

Naw his from Cuba! lol

Montréal need to be nuked. The people outside the big cities aren't anywhere as bad.

At least we have Poutine on our side...

That was Quebec City

yes my son, keep these posts up, soon we will be free from the shackles of the shills

Well every big City as their fuckers...
I say lets go on Mars...
then we nuke the earth!

Meh, cities are always more of a liberal shithole no matter the country.

Kek, how dumb do you Americans think we are? I bet there isn't even a French version of this because no French Canadian who is above a mongoloid level of mental retardation (not to insult retards by this comparison) would ever even consider this as being something better than a total disaster

>Quebec city
>STM Metro sign

Exactly. Something the frogfucker that was responding to me doesn't understand.

Wrong pic

Do it, USA. Get Trump to annex them!
Living-space is a right. Blood and soil...
French being Republicans and all - plus nowadays they're ready to fight against Islam

>Quebec

But, America is an English-speaking nation. Why the fuck would they want to join us when they are perpetually uptight about speaking French?

Look at Louisiana

Jealousy

It's possible but it freaks out Anglos so they sperg out about how Quebec (despite having a booming diversified economy, unlike Alberta) could never make it on its own

An American made the video. What kind of retard wants their people to be under foreign domination?

Fuck this, Alberta has dibs on being the 51st state.

I'm only speaking for froggy self, but...

>I was raised by a rather nationalist family, but at this point I'm so burned out I'd settle for assimilation by the US rather than fucking shariah law. One is less shameful and disrespectful to my heritage.

That's peel metro station, on maisoneuve

You guys elected Justing Pedro and you think we are the Liberal cucks? KEK

Notice that the video is only in English and makes no reference to anything related to Quebec or its history, it's obviously not a French Canadian who made this

>implying Americans will have the same level of patience with Quebec's special snowflake bullshit

They're probably McGill students then

Anglos BTFO once again

youtube.com/watch?v=poNYqM4lqd8

I blame people wanting their weed more than anything. Honestly at this point, the way things are going, I might as well use the goddamn weed to numb myself.

Quebec is swarming with Muslims and North Africans.

t. Canadian who managed to escape.

Louisiana would be fine without blacks

>nous serions finalement maîtres chez nous
>mettons-nous sous la domination étrangère

I didn't watch the other video, but seeing just this one part convinces me it's an obvious troll job probably intended for a comedy show

>Jealousy

You faggots are the vegans of Canada. Half you faggots can't go into a single Canada thread without tripfagging and speaking french.

>booming economy

Your province is a parasite like the rest of the east. Your GDP per capita is the second lowest out of all provinces.

Agree...
But i cant smoke weed. It raise my blood pressure and heart beats...
Im like Obelix... I fell in when i was kid... lol

s-salut Bruno

Your province voted overwhelmingly Liberal you fucking idiot. Mine voted Conservative.

>Mr. Westmount alone triggers him this hard

I thought your race was supposed to have a stiff upper lip or something?

Nah, they traded their british stuffyness for smug ontarian liberalism.

>implying I'm anglo

That seems to be your retort to anyone who disagrees with your overwhelming faggotry.

Ayyy

Does Canada really have that many Muslims?