THE LEAF HAS DAMNED US ALL
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE SKULLTHRONE

Drumpf btfo

we gunna crash this drump with no survivors

Holy fucking shit witnessed.
>Uprising 96 hours with that

What did he mean by this?

OPs pic is true.

We have to think about a final solution for the leaf problem.

where is the originall thread

BASED KEK

JUSTICE FOR THE 96 PRAISE KEK

>>>
Wish this thread was on kkkkripplechan so I could red text my displeasure and post 5 images of leafs getting raked

ORIGINAL THREAD NOOOOW

C A N C E L L E D. MAGA, FAGGOTS.

Old thread is delet

>digits
>meaning anything

OP of OP's pic-related thread here. AMA

Blasphemy.

May KEK smite you!

Shadilay!

WORRY NOT, I WILL SAVE THE BURGER SHOTAS

COME ON BOYOS, COME TO MY TACO TRUCK

Im here boyy
>lmao that roll

Canada and Australia should be banned from this Kazakh Falconry Website, they're very rude

Horrible gets

The day of the rake nears

I always knew the end would come, and I'm definitely not surprised it's the fault of a leaf.

I just thought it would come in the form of the yellowstone volcano going off, ushering in a new set of dark ages and awful times for humanity... with one of the only bastions of civilization ironically being the Middle East. They immediately accept that the death of the West is the will of Allah, and begin a final jihad to wipe out everyone else. Once accomplished, they immediately begin to suicide their entire society through sheer stupidity and infighting until no one is left alive.

Finally
Life will stop being boring

LoL

How hard to the right would you like?

Do it

Hail Hitler

Hail Trump

Death to the Jew Trash and their nigger running dogs.

You idiots really need to stop worshiping gets.

I believe in the God emperor so Much that if he sperges out and Jews the world I'm hiring Russian hackers and Chinese spam bots to get revenge and ruin him

Good. I'm sick of this glorified third world shithole with its decaying (((culture))), self-absorbed (((women))), and slavery in the form of (((debt))) and the (((service economy))).

As far as I'm concerned, (((America))) is a sad farce of a country, and the sooner it falls, the better. Our future will be brighter under Russia, DPRK, and the Caliphate

I love Trump, but I love a good happening even more.

Bring it on KEK

Please do, my body is ready.

CHECKED. lock and load boys. remember to shoot the brown ones first

I would rather make a new nation. A nation for it's people, rather than for the bankers.

Ah thanks medpack

I'm not worried, Pence will be President, faggots and degenerates will be decimated

need more than just five digits for something that big. not happening. also its a fucking leaf

LET THE MOST EPIC SHITSHOW BEGIN

Quints are powerful but the aren't guaranteed. You need at least 7 in a row to get the old magic of the million GETs of the ancient times of mid 2000s Sup Forums.

>this happens
>on friday 13th
pretty spooky

Old thread was kill

weak number game, check meine

Third monarchy is established and Mexico will reconquer lost territory and make the Caribbean a Mexican protectorate

Kek confirms this, Kek is within the green of the flag

Kek hates shitskins, Sancho.

Attempted assassination, kicks off the American empire once more and we change our name as a result.

>mfw not even kek wants me

Day of the pissbed

Leaf needs more digits for it to happen.

checked

Never going to happen you know why? Because quints 5 digits are weak and its the maximum reach of the moloch and he is using leafs to try to destabilize Sup Forums... Only kek can grant more than 5 gets and all were glorious from trump winning to hillary dying to fuck leftist...

Leaf posts are always shit. He can jerkoff to his ai waify.

Leaf digits don't count.

There are timelines where he's assassinated and ones where he's not. We're in one where that hasn't happened yet. Keeping people alive is, with a few exceptions, a generally solved problem. You think someone hasn't tried killing Putin? Or Castro? Or Obama? I'm sure there are a few terrorist leaders out there we'd love to kill but can't. Trump is also good at protecting the downside risk.

But if it does happen, don't let them get away with it. Promise me, Sup Forums. Promise me you won't let them get away with it.

fuck trump

*screeches autistically*

KEK CONSUME ALL IN FIRE

THE REIGN OF THE PISS BABBY SHALL END

The Republic of Texas will rise again

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

NO MERCY NO RESPITE!

fuck drumpf and fuck white people and fuck amerikka

people are going to lose their shit and give progressives free helicopter rides.

>implying a leave can prophesy anything other than
>please be my ai gf
Get over yourself. Leafs and you confirmed for fake reality/wrong timeline.

God is with Trump, he'll be fine.

This

Megalith confirmed to be real

They will all die

the newest copy pasta?

I LOVE THE LEAF

Leafs are the root of all evil.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEET

I'd rather have a civil war then trump
>Kek confirm

I knew there were still a few Germans I could count on in times such as these
Can we have trains that fling leaves into ovens?
Please say yes

Newfoundland becomes it's own country again and joins the anglosphere making it ever stronger if that happens.

PENTAKILL

>Baba Vanga also predicted that the 44th President of the United States would be African American, but also added that he would be the last

>What's the next part of your master plan?
Crashing this nation,with no survivors.

Oh fuck quints of doom. Time to stock up on supplies and ammo burgers

The prophecy shall come to fruition, and the worse shall come to pass. The greatest happenings of our time approach. Arm yourselves, stock up on food, and prepare for the worst- our damnation will be brutal, but it will not be so swift as to be a mercy.

God help us all.

Guys, you can run a script to get the numerals you want. Memes are fun, but you guys know that right?

O FUGG

I'd rather join the states.

Fuck. This is it, isn't it? What we've all been waiting for. Who's ready?

>GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NEXT WEEK!

Gommunism?!

Accept the transition to the darkness. After all, it's where we came from.

Once we are free from the mainlanders and their influences we can have a vote fair?

Also Canada would be hugged to death if we joined the states. It would be funny to see.

Oh fuck fuck, i didn't mean it!

>those digits

Prepping a hoard of light beer+ pretzel dogs and will be shooting zombies off my porch

If nothing happens, will Sup Forums concede that Kek isn't real and numeric sequences on a board where the numbers are sequentially assigned, mean nothing?

too late now. KEK has spoken

>Tfw accidentally into death cultist

Kek is a trickster I think, sometimes gets have stuff he just put out there to fuck with us

Age of Dark is upon us Kaathe

if our country dissolves you guys have to take in all our refugees

if we die we're taking you with us

good idea; just in case it's true that he's coordinating with the jewish lobby

>mfw the Canadian North becomes the new Wild West

I suggest we use soldiers to get them and use trains to gather them in a few centralized facilitys...
With conveyor belts we could move a constant stream of flamable matter to a furnace...

leaf here.
those numbers cancel the OP's multiple 8s

It had to be a fucking Leaf to ruin everything yet again.

There is a silver lining though: nowhere it was stated who would stage the uprising and what would the results of it be. Either way, good luck Amerifriends; may your scooters be fast and your underwear stay unsharted.

the digits don't mean shit in the hands of heretics. their true meaning and power alludes the unclean