This nigger just said my vote doesn't count. Race war when?

Twitter going insane.

twitter.com/search?q="Rep. John Lewis"&src=tren

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/820005290217271296
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-admits-to-russian-hacking-even-as-he-attacks-us-intelligence-community/2017/01/11/40941a34-d817-11e6-b8b2-cb5164beba6b_story.html
youtu.be/cesSRfXqS1Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your vote didn't count, because Hillary had more votes.

Fuck CA and fuck Mexican

That's a myth, dummy.

No, no it's not.

Trump won pop vote in 49 states by 2 million votes

You can't decide not to count California because you don't like the math, you stupid punk.

There are no illegal votes in the final tallies, that's not how it works.

How are you motherfuckers not all over this?

This is meme magic in it's purest form

The fact Hillary got more votes didn't count, because the election isn't decided on popular vote, dum dum

>There are no illegal votes
but there are tho

And you can't claim that CA speaks for all of America because they voted enmass for Hillary. You utterly retarded piece of shit.

Not to mention, fuck you participation trophy, entitlement mentality.

Seriously, kys

So illegal immigrants who voted's votes didn't count?

faked news

And you can't decide that California's votes count anywhere else in the country.

I guess Hillary can be president of California, if she really wants.

I don't consider John Lewis to be a legitimate human.

Maybe we should vote on something and just decide not to do anything about it for months, like you guys.

I'd ram my dick into the back of your throat if I had the chance, maybe that'd knock some sense into that faggoty head of yours. You can't remove CA, period. Deal with it.

Except they do count, for a lot. Deal with it, nigger child.

What the fuck do you mean?

I bet 60 million people disagree with his statement

California is occupied territory. It doesn't count.

>Deal with it.

Trump won retard. You deal with.

Also, your tiny dick wouldn't reach the back of my throat.

This

Fuck that stupid ignorant nigger monkey. He's been a race baiting piece of shit since the 50ies. That nigger need hit with a water cannon and bitten by police dogs before his hanging

wyoming doesn't speak for america either

oh wait, yes they do because they voted for the guy you like

why would they.

If someone voted illegally here, they would be fined, then imprisoned for 3 months.

If you are registered and don't vote here, it's $300 fine. It's illegal not to vote in our country

It actually pisses me off and I'm usually just laughing at it all.

This piece of shit is playing with fire.

Who?

Dude, I live in San Francisco and I don't think CA's votes count. When I went to turn in my ballot at the polling booth, they didn't ask for identification or a street address. I walked in, dropped off my ballot, and went home.

I am 100% sure that illegals voted in California.

I'm not arguing that they should count

>illegals should decide the president
How about no.

Brexit will happen, a Hillary Clinton presidency never will

How's it feel globalist filth

Catfish looking ass niggga

the irony is pure pottery

Democrats hate elections when they don't go their way. Every Republican President is illegitimate, even when Democrats try to collude with the USSR and the Republican wins in a 17 million vote landslide.

So that's why she's President elect

wyoming's vote alone does not sway the popular vote total

So if Clinton got the popular vote, you admit Russia really didn't help Trump win?

Tons of republicans don't vote in California and other blue states cuz of the electoral rules. You can't play by one set of rules then say the outcome meant differently.

>being this mad that you lost

His vote only counts 3/5s

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/820005290217271296

Is she our gal?

I can't believe we don't have a Coulter Pepe

HONORABO MEMBA

When hillary supporters will stop crying? 2024?

yeah, and a lot of democrats stayed home too, we can play this game all day

holy fucking shit that was close

>Deal with it
>Can't deal with the fact that Trump won.
lol

rural and suburban retards

So glad that grand cuck ray mabus named a new class of tanker after this porch monkey, followed by harvey milk, because you know that's what we want other countries to see, the usns faggot

>a lot of democrats stayed home too

I believe you mean had their vote suppressed.

Hes beautiful a truthful saint and worthy of a martyr. Blacks built America, whites dindu nuffin.

A

>thinking it's decided by popvote
this is why you lost.

Explain

FUCKING

>affirmative action monkey repeats what his white slave masters told him to say

LEAF

LEAVE

RAKE!

fucking idiot. credible university studies show that 10% of illegal aliens vote in american elections.

he's right though? trump is illegitimate. why are you guys so emotional? Russia interfered in the election process because they wanted Trump to win. That's a fact.

God, the thought of a civil war against Libtards has me rock hard.

that you even have to ask means you're pretty new here.

he wasn't bitching when nations like sweden, pre-brexit GB, canada and mexico were interfering on loser hillary's behalf in our election by openly supporting her.

he wasn't bitching when the standing president interfered on her behalf.

he wasn't bitching when mainstream media was interfering on her behalf by not bringing up the MANY instances of hypocrisy (such as being anti gay marriage during her husband's presidency, being in favor of building a border wall in the mid 2000s, etc.) she showed.

nope, he just wants to bitch now that evil loser hillary lost in embarrassing fashion. watching this chump whine in a failing attempt to sate his impotent rage is pretty gratifying, though.

SAY IT WITH ME: PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP.

>tfw 8 years of liberal tears

I bet it's the university of oklahoma

If the article is about Lewis, why is there a photo of Cummings?

Who voted for this senile old nigger?

Quite the interference they ran to give him the EC and her the Pop vote.

How does that work exactly?

>Trump is not legitimate!

Translation:

>I'm going to lose all my comfy kickbacks under Trump!

trump is going to increase legal immigration in exchange for the wall

They all look the same.

shit youre right.

Lewis and cummings look like twins.

So hacking into the DNC and then publishing the findings to damage their ideal candidate's opponent isn't interference? I mean don't take my word for it it's the consensus of the intelligence community. I predict you will give me an emotional response because this is Sup Forums after all.

john lewis marched with MLK

This nigger needs to be euthanized.

oh please cracker

Man, I'd love to have that orgy.

>muh russia
Is that all you fags have?

Could you consider for just moment that Hillary was just a shitty candidate?

it's not you stupid nigger leaf

In 2014, a study released by three professors at Old Dominion University and George Mason University, based on survey data from the Cooperative Congressional Election Study, estimated 6.4 percent of noncitizens voted illegally in the 2008 presidential election and 2.2 percent voted in the 2010 midterm congressional elections.

I hope the dems push this angle. would love to see Trump given a carte blanche for the next 4 years

>cracker
>posts a bunch of kikes

>I predict you will give me an emotional response because this is Sup Forums after all.

This is a response based on emotion you Jackass.

Please show me a document that proves Russia hacked the DNC. Not a memo typed up by a man who perjured himself to congress twice.

emotional like a woman.

Ahahahah well said

Liberals are fucking morons and i want to see every one suffer a horrid death

Really

prove that those votes are legal and then we will talk.

im going to enjoy watching bill clinton and trump enact voter ID.

white hair moves and can cover your face

>posts a bunch of kikes

This.

Pretty racist to say that all kikes look alike tbqhwyfam

No shit. Dude literally looks like an ape.

what's your point, that white women are beautiful?

So what if I have xx instead of xy?

Is your illegitimate president a good enough source?

>As far as hacking, I think it was Russia Trump said

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-admits-to-russian-hacking-even-as-he-attacks-us-intelligence-community/2017/01/11/40941a34-d817-11e6-b8b2-cb5164beba6b_story.html

Why is a black civil rights activist a republican in the first place?

Smells of plant to me.

IF they were allowed to vote, their votes were counted. In states where there is no ID and same-day registration, there were certainly some who did. Nobody has any idea how many, since there is no effort to find out.

>trump is going to increase legal immigration in exchange for the wall

If he does, that's it for him, shabbos goy.

RUSSIANS DIDNT FUCKING DO SHIT

HILLARY LOST BECAUSE SHE FUCKING LOST, SHE FUCKING SUCKED

The Democrats are only further digging their fucking hole by pursuing this shit. Years of laughing at conspiracy theorists to now formulating their own bullshit conspiracies has led to a cry wolf scenario.

These fucking idiots lost fair and square. Campaigned too much in NY and Cali. Won popular vote because of overpopulated states, but lost everywhere else. Places where Russia has no fucking sway.

These people are morons.

Emotional?
Conservatives?
Are you insane you literal nigger loving jew faggot?
Libs are the epitome of emotions

Your party is vile and we will crush you even more Rufus

Ill leave this here
Suck it Libs

>what's your point, that white women are beautiful?
>posts a bunch of kikes
White people are retarded lol. You guys don't even have consensus on what constitutes as white lol

GA user.

We will never be able to replace him. We can't even get rid of Hank Johnson, and he said guam would tip over from too many Marines.
youtu.be/cesSRfXqS1Q

he will probably have to in order to get the moderate republican votes

don't forget that even though the GOP has congress, a lot of them aren't pro-trump

he will have to make deals in order to win votes from John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Jeff Flake, Dean Heller, Susan Collins, Pat Toomey, Rob Portman, Mitch McConnell etc. lots of moderates in the senate.

When we said Trump Or Civil War we were being merciful. If these unarmed drug-addled cultists want Trump And Civil War then we can do that too.

So no proof then? Trump is just taking a guess based on how shitty DNC's servers were. Of course if you leave yourself open you could be hacked, by fucking anyone. He also said China and others.

Fact is, The democrats are bitching not because they were hacked, but because the hacked emails put them in a very shitty light. This made them look bad, for making them look bad, they blame the russians.

Not them for being cunts, no, it's the Russians for making them look bad. Have a word with yourself.