Fake moon landing

Did man really go to the moon? Or was it a trick to bankrupt soviet russia? Why would they fake it?

When people deny that people went to the moon Buzz Aldrin and other guys who landed on the moon seem to get upset, and i mean REALLY angry. Could it be just trying to silence them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I
youtube.com/watch?v=9X0HgFWsNlk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdGRbPlFuFo
youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g
nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At the time they did it going to the moon was incredibly dangerous, but they trained hard and went anyway. When you question their accomplishment it's like you're spitting in their face. Imagine asking a boxer, "Were all your fights fixed?"

youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I

Shadows prove we were not on the moon. It really is that simple even a grade schooler with a grasp on basic math can understand.

>One light source means all shadows go one direction

You could have had an argument, even a retarded one, but after posting that video anything you now say is redundant and senile.

You tell me.

Do these look like the faces of men who just returned from the most improbable, daring and majestic journey in human history?

Wasn't that picture faked anyway in a studio set?

that press conference vid is the first place I send mooners

the 69 and apollo stuff was faaake as fuck

we can see that today but back then not so obvious

we landed mid 70s i was told and even then it was for a short time on the dark side cause it's like a 1000c in the sun.

Oh we went to the moon.

Just not with rockets.

good point

kek. do you guys have any good resources that i could watch or direct me to about more of this stuff? Interesting point about the 1000c in the sun aswell, never considered that. But wouldn't it be just as freezing on the other side? IDK

Sucks when your whole view of life given by the jews is falling apart. Thus insults will do you justice while you're sucking on that kike dick. So there is my insult hehehe this is fun ayyyymeme it up

Hate to break it to you but bubbles aren't in space bro. Only in training missions or fake (((space))) walks.

But of course you get hard/wet when you see those cartoon pictures of earth

youtube.com/watch?v=9X0HgFWsNlk

Temperature reacts alot differently with matter in low or no atmosphere.

t. the thermosphere

Nobody has been into space. It's all faked. NASA has never sent anything higher than a Weather Balloon.

Why then? For what motive do they have to fake all this shit?

People have been in to space. Where they haven't been is beyond approximately 400 miles from earth.

The 60s stuff was just a fine way to invest in US ICBM technology since there's about a 95% overlap with civil space technology.

And pride.

And prestige.

And because some naive young politician committed us to doing before being made into a martyr.

You could also add in the inherent nature of man. If you could be part of the GOAT hoax... would you?

We went to the moon you retards.

There's a whole Mythbuster episode on the landing.

Additionally, the technology to fake the videography did not exist at the time.

Furthermore, two men can keep a secret if one of them is dead. With all the amount of staffing and people involved to fake something that large, don't you think someone involved in the faking process would come forward with proof for attention or money or whatever?

Moon landing was debunked by soviet union.

every Russian shoolchild knows it was a lie.

It means you get to be an edge lord fedora tipper and firmly believe when a Jew tells you that you are nothing but an insignificant spec in an ever expanding universe of random events.

It means if there is other land we do not know about that might be abundant in resources you can not have it. For that would break the control Jews have.

It means NASA alone gets to steal trillions of dollars every year.

It means murder is a okay and so is war because we are just stupid apes evolved from primordial goop billions of years ago.

Also just imagine if there is a dome around us. any idea what the rate of creationist to atheist would be in a year of knowing this? This is bad for the Jew who believe they are god's chosen people for a reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdGRbPlFuFo

>Reporter interviewing Buzz Aldrin.

Buzz Aldrin hit (((him))) in the face because he was annoying as fuck.

That said, we didn't go.

Mythbuster episode in a nutshell:
>take photos of a staged set using artificial light
>get photographs that resemble photos allegedly taken on the moon
>though some miraculous combination of pride, ego and stupidity, this somehow refutes the claim that the moon photos were actually taken on a set using artificial light

It was the single dumbest episode of that show I have ever seen.

If they weren't there for 47 years again - it's shit.

but you weren't on the moon with them, so how exactly do you know it was real?

just because some kike hollywood movies and textbooks say so?

That can be said for any other fact in the history of mankind you fucking retard

dude... what if... its dust...

so, where do the fucking rockets go, just fall into the ocean? I have sat outside cape canaveral and watched them vanish into the sky...

inb4 jidf

People who believe the moon landing was faked are LITERALLY as bad as flat earthers

Interesting. I agree that does make for a plausible motive, and they have a means to do it aswell with control of media and public opinion.

USSR confirmed the landing. Why would they lie about that to help the USA?

It may be both, in the case that the crew died en route, or died on the moon, they will erase any evidence.

Well for instance you can prove 9/11 was an inside job and the holocaust didn't happen using enough reason with evidence, despite the narratives all textbooks and movies force on us. Question is, is it possible to do the same with the moon landing

dude weed lmao ebbin maymays

Dust does not warp nor change trajectory in (((space)))

youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g

the music still cracks me up

USSR and the USA have a long standing gentlemen's agreement. The cold war was beneficial for both-- especially finance and arms industries.

Also, so far as I can tell the only admissions come from the claims of NASA employees visiting Russia. Do you have any archival documents to support this?

How did these get on the Moon?

checked these trips of truth.

The same way that soviet rocks got returned.

With a fucking robot.

yes.

I wish the "all space is cold" meme would fucking die

but you don't know where they go after that do you? probably just a huge, fancy ass firework that explodes after it's out of sight

I was born in the Soviet Union, it is common knowledge that the USA faked the missions. They even sent a transmitter to be tracked on the way to the moon while they used the apollo payload for secret imperialist space war.

Like the rocks NASA brought back and gave out to museums? Oh right those turned out to be petrified wood, damn that must hurt to find out.

nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/

agreed. it only confirmed my suspicions about it all being a fake back then.

moon landings happened
hoaxers are the dumbest motherfuckers on Sup Forums, alongside flat earthers

sage

>6 million really died too.

>Robotic lander carefully places reflector down on Lunar surface.
>Fires return engines and completely obliterates the reflector.

My sides

The rocket that landed men on the moon didn't obliterate anything. Why would this one be any different?

agreed. moon landing happened. grow up boys.

why would you sage it if im just asking a question. Surely you could defend your point if you believe it so much? Burden of proof is on you friendo

It's easier to deceive someone than it is to convince someone they've been deceived.

Fake.
Spacewalk is fake to, as well as inside video from the station.
Sandy hook
Aurora
Virginia
Charleston
Boston
Orlando
All crisis hoaxes and psyOPs.
AE911TRUTH.ORG

Well rus bro what are your thoughts on the millions killed under stalin? The Jewish commissars killed mannnnny people.

>yes 6 million jews is a lie

Not a rusbro.
Only commenting on the ((moonlanding)) to make America look foolish and fraudulent when it all comes out in the end. There, you have the reason.

awe fuck all your flags look alike to me because MURICA BITCH sorry bout that lmao

That press conference is so weird, if you watch the one before the "moon landing" the astronauts behaviour is a lot more normal.