*Metallica playing* - THIS BUM......THIS LOWLIFE

Now I have a headache.

*cuts to commercial*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_FO0vXiwMAs
youtube.com/watch?v=1CeW_XVYtWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are you doing you piece of garbage you. You schmuck, I have the PhDs, not you

I thought Sup Forums hated Savage?

You schmendrick you! You submoron you!

Teddy! Everyone love my dog Teddy! Did I mention I have a new book out?

You absolute troglodyte. You hack!

He's a Jew, which makes most people here take his show with a grain of salt reasonably so, but he's pretty redpilled on a lot of things. Seems to call out the other Jews or their antics quite often.

He's a kike and has zionist goals but he's fun to listen to.

youtu.be/_FO0vXiwMAs

this is my experience as well at subway

maybe not everyone, as someone from Sup Forums called him this week.
i believe it was wednesday's show

thank you for your post user, now Im gonna send you a copy of Teddy and Me for free.

A lot of Sup Forums has always found him to be one of the Jews we should consider sparing.

>takes call
Hello your on air Eddy
>caller doesn't speak within 0000000000.23 of a milisecond
>Mr Savage hangs up
WOW Looks like Eddy isn't getting a copy of my New York Times bestseller "Liberalism is a mental disorder"

Savage hates globalist Jews with a passion, he's the only one on the radio with the cover to go after Hatzenberg, Katzenberg, and Ratzenberg the way he does
Sure, he pro Israel and a zionist, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend

Ultimately every jew has to be gassed but savage gives me a strange feeling that jews would be ok if they stayed in their middle eastern homeland and didn't be so jewy. Maybe like syrians. I like his prickly brooklyn personality but the kikery is too much to ignore.

I'M NOT YOUR WEAK FATHER

I'M MICHAEL SAVAGE

Savage is a based old Jew. I love his rants.

IM MICHEAL SAVAGE AND I ENDORSE MY MONOLOGUE

Fun fact most of you shitters are unaware of: his son is the creator of Monster energy and is a billionaire

I always wondered why Savage sold his yacht
It's obvious that it wasn't too expensive for him

He turned it off. It gave him a headache. Who needs that thing anymore. You don't like it. Nobody his age should still be in a yacht.

>"Can you hear me?"
>Savage literally goes on a tirade about people asking him that shit on the phone.

Best jew on the radio since it was invented.

Do you think he lives in San Fran just to embolden his hate of the world?
And complain about food?

He cuts half the people off without them even being able to explain themselves. Hey Savage, why is Obama being such a...Savage cuts in, Now let me tell you about Obama!

yes it is a very Jewish thing to be in a complete state of complaining and unhappiness

It's rockstar, not monster

His best work is when he abuses people for asking 'how you going'

youtube.com/watch?v=1CeW_XVYtWI

>do show for over 20 years
>every day the same retards don't know how to use a phone or have a conversation
I hate it too

Savage is the best thing to happen to Radio since War of the Worlds

he is a ego maniac narcissistic jew. BUT HE IS RIGHT ABOUT A GREAT MANY THINGS.

a tale of fucking despicable jew behavior

fuck I even hate their personas

This. Sane minus the ego can be said about Dennis Prager, who, apart from being a Zionist and NeoCon, is an absolute treasure and to whom I would trust my children. You din't get one hundred per cent so you must be grateful for three quarters.

(((OBSESSED)))