It takes balls to cry?

Does Sup Forums think it's ok for a man to cry?
When is it ok for a man to cry?
We are talking the type of tears that even women would even cry over.
Should you just man up when something happens to you and hold back the tears?

>youtube.com/watch?v=aSAeOhCrv_s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GCkkcfru6SA
youtube.com/watch?v=Y52bs0aX6v8
youtube.com/watch?v=TT4FFQ3Ugfc
youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM
youtube.com/watch?v=N4iT7NdoM58
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Men crying is pure cuckdom.

This is stupid, nobody has ever ridiculed men for crying about real shit, like a friend dying. People make fun of men for crying about stupid shit like not getting an iphone for Christmas.

It's okay for men to cry should the circumstances call for it, however you shouldn't be a fucking emotional wreck (a woman).

it's okay
insecure dudebros will tell you otherwise

i hope this is a hyperbole because if not you probably live under a rock and/or were homeschooled

If a man needs to cry. He should find the most isolated place he can. A place where he can seal himself off from others and then let it all out.Only come out when it looks like you havent been crying.

That makes no sense, what I said was completely logical.

Cry when you feel you need to, but do it when noone else is around

I only cry over family deaths, reading about kids being hurt and emotional TV or movie scenes.

He's right though.

okay, so you meant it literally. no man in the history of humanity as ever been made fun of crying, the perpetrators ignoring any and all circumstances

Nothing wrong with crying over real shit, like the deaths of friends/family. Crying over a broken nail or a lost phone like nu-males do is bullshit.

If I cry I do it alone and I don't talk about it.

Okay wise guy, some people get made fun of for it but who the fuck cares? It's a worst mildly embarrassing. If they are making fun of you for crying about a friend's death then they just look like a jackass anyway.

Acceptable times to cry:

When your dog dies.
When a family member dies.
When farmer Hoggett says "That'll do, pig."

There's a reason why we have the instinct to not cry, particularly around women. If women were fine with men crying, we wouldn't have evolved this instinct. It's sexual selection.

Pussy

the most unmanly thing you can do is give a fuck about other peoples opinion of you.

This. Second one should be "when a close family member dies"

>tfw cried when i lost my grandfather
>he was the first person to redpill me at age 7-8 and was a freemason

We also would have accepted the scene in The Empire Strikes Back when the Ewok tries to wake up his friend who just got blasted.

>Comments are disabled for this video.
As usual they don't want anyone calling out their bullshit.

You're a woman.

When your dog dies
When you hear al Michaels say "do you believe in miracles??"

HA! It takes balls to cry!!! Is that why all babies do it at birth. You fell for it.

Only at the end of Armageddon.
;_;

>It takes balls to cry?

NO

FOR VALHALLA

youtube.com/watch?v=GCkkcfru6SA

Sons of the gods today we shall die
Open Valhalla's door
Let the battle begin with swords in the wind
Hail Gods of War

The weak should fear the strong.

Hol up hol up. Theres actual fucking debate about this?

Crying is acceptable when under extreme pain or emotional duress (not stupid shit) but like your dog dying, friend/family member dying, shit like that.

It's okay to cry when you yawn or get hit in the nose, because it is unavoidable.

>Empire Strikes Back
>Ewoks

These Star Wars special editions are getting out of control.

I get choked up by just powerful lyrics, or scenes in media. Something happened like two years ago and I feel like a stronger empathic connection to things than maybe I should? I can barely make my way through someone's sad story without feeling strongly whatever they're trying to convey.

Don't know if it's good or bad desu.

What about when your a kiwi and you get Aids from having sex with too many sheep ?

Or when the interbreeding goes too far and the down syndrome kicks in hard ?

Shit son. You gotta get into to the freemasons to continue the line.

This

I only cry over anime. 3D is not worth my tears

Unless your wife or child dies and nobody is around you to see you do it

Eddie Hall cried in his documentary when talking about his wife and kids. That's proof right there mfer.

No. It takes emotions and tear ducts to cry. It takes balls to produce sperm. Go back to third grade kid, you have to be 18 to post here.

I spent years studying acting. I started to behave similarly to what you're saying.

I think that it opened me up in a lot of ways, and now I've been spending time finding out what is worth crying about and what isn't. Sometimes crying is just a way to placate your ego into saying that you're such a sensitive person, and no doubt, there are people who jump through mental hoops in order to make themselves feel superior *because* they cry.
What I'm saying is, give genuine emotion. But recognize that you are a male and there are times when it is more important to keep your emotions in check because people are looking to you for leadership and strength.

A horsefly bit the tip of my dick once. I cried then.

I rarely cry in public and if I do I hide it well.

I cry myself to sleep when I'm by myself all the time though. I can't help it when I'm depressed.

Depends entirely on what you cry about?
>Did an important person or your dog die in your life?
It's ok to cry.
>Did a movie, game, comic, anime (not moe), television show, song move you in some way?
It's ok to tear up a little but not go into all out cry mode. Powerful stories are supposed to affect you and you're literally a machine if they don't.
[spoiler]Watch Red Dog[/spoiler]
>Did you stump your toe, get beat up or didn't get what you wanted?
It's not ok to cry. This makes you look like a manchild.

It's okay only if

>Your loyal canine companion dies

>Close family member dies

>Lose a buddy in battle

>....And the end of Saving Private Ryan

Only women make fun of men for crying, which is something ((they)) never mention.

It's alright to cry, Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=Y52bs0aX6v8

Wrong movie, but it doesn't matter those fucks deserved the chamber.

I have only seen my father cry once

And it was in the wedding party of my brother, he was so happy.

Litteraly when some of my uncles died he did not drop a single tear.

>Comments are disabled for this video.

OK, I can get behind another example of me being a shitty person.

But you're saying I'm placating myself, without being consciously aware of it? I never even think of myself as more sensitive than others. Though my last gf did, and she would always point out ways that I was. Of course I also resented the statements because I don't think I'm better than anyone. But then she countered that I'm narcissistic because I rejected every compliment, and that self hatred and narcissism are two sides of the same coin.

Idk, any literature you'd recommend?

>captcha: peppe

>>I get choked up by just powerful lyrics, or scenes in media.
I bet you're castrated. Wouldn't matter anyway because pussy instantly dries up when you're around.

I cried when Drump got elected

>Be 74
>Don't know where the hell I am
>Don't know what the hell I'm doing
>Don't know how the hell I got here
>Hear some distant talk of some great dude
>thoselightsarebright.gif
>some nigger looks at me
>says he's gonna give me sumthin'
>overcome with emotion
>turn around and really freak out
>getittogether.avi
>turn around ready to die
>OhThankGod
>some marine showed up to save me!
>puts a medal around my neck
>wtf is happening
>tfw vice president

where's the "diversity" in this vid? I'd figure black culture teaching black boys not to "act gay" by crying and be more thuggish/hard would be a better target for this message.

This is just another psyop attack against white males by cucked males.

>I think that it opened me up in a lot of ways
Yeah, opened your boipucci.

Holy shit, justified.

I always cry when Aragorn bows to the hobbits at the end of The Return of The King.

Well I know what you mean, and I certainly don't embody the traits of what a man may be defined by. But it's not like I should just become a MRA and fake it until I forget who I really am right? Men are powerful because they be themselves and I'm just being myself, so trying to change against my natural instincts wouldn't be very manly would it.

You are allowed to shed one man tear when someone you love dies, when you are betrayed by your bro, but after you have kicked his ass, and when your dog dies.

Only silently in front of your spouse/serious gf

why is Maisie Williams crying?

Guys used to be able to duel, fight, and do all sorts of stupid shit to release their pent up feelings through blind exhaustion of ability with understood consequences.
We're not able to do any of that, nor any other effective release besides sex, but there isn't enough sex in the world to equal the sort of release of a fight.
I'm not advocating for Fightclubâ„¢, but, especially for teens, give each other a fucking break.

Tears from laughter are okay

other than that, you should only cry at the death of a family member and only in solitude

>This is just another psyop attack against white males by cucked males.
Yes. They want whitey to get even more soft and stop reproducing. Men crying = dry pussy.

a mans lot in the world is that he cries all the time in private, but he will never admit it, and nobody will ever comfort him.

that is how you must work, because everyone is weak and they want to follow the invincible father figure again rather than stand up themselves.

>Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades

>didnt cry for last 10 years
>cried at my friends wedding last week

Wow user, I have much the same complex myself. I cannot decide if my self loathing is because I don't like myself, or I'm obsessed with myself. Either way I find it helps me be compassionate to others.

NO IT'S NOT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What do you mean by crying though?

I will have a couple of trickles and red eyes at teh end of certain films or from certain memories and thoughts, but without "crying".

abloo-bloo-bloo is for deaths of loved ones and shit. In private, usually.

Though I did break down crying and bawling over my old dog when I realised he had to be put down.

And then later on when he was actually put down by the vet while he was lying on my lap and I made a fuss of him and called him a good boy.

Females don't like men who cry. Females don't ev en like men showing their feelings unless it's about them. Don't cry ever.

Sometimes, it is ok

youtube.com/watch?v=TT4FFQ3Ugfc

>long time MGS fan
>never got PS3
>never got to play MGS4
>10 years pass
>borrow console from friend and buy MGS4 used for 5€
>get to Shadow Moses
>"Best is yet to come" starts playing
>recognizable lines from MGS1 play over the song
>tear up from sheer nostalgia
>can't contain it
>gf spots it
>mfw

You ever write a long post and wonder if you're using "I" too much? Like you don't want people to think you're obsessed with yourself?

kek

>"I would have followed you my brother, my captain, my KING"
I always get the spouts going when Boromir dies

When your mum/dad/mate/woman/dog dies.
That's it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM
>I don't have feelings because feelings are gay

MGS1 was the best of them all that thing was the best ''movie'' of all time. Still got my old ps1 all those ps1 games were great.

Every man gets one good cry in his life.

That's it.

This, co workers exwife killed her self when i was working with him. He just came back after the phone call kinda shakey in the hands and then proceed to weld faster then i ever knew
>he has a kid with her and the kid lives with him

two, if you voted for Hillary

What? It's a beautiful scene.

Boromir died like such a fucking hero. God damn, if only he hadn't been corrupted by the ring. At least he redeemed himself.

There's tearing up through pride or nostalgia, that's fine. Then there raining tears and snot like a bitch. Crying over your pupper is fine mate, it's definitely on the 'manly tears' approved list

I've cried twice in the presence of a girl and both had positive outcome.

First when my childhood dog died. She comforted me and started crying too out of empathy I guess.

Second one was Different girl. She laughed at first, but then thought it was cute and said she wished she could experience nostalgia like that. She is my current gf.

this. if people from 50 years ago all the way back 30,000 years ago could reach consensus on one thing about boomers and millenials it would be that they cry over everything, men and women alike.

>a bloo bloo bloo i got a parking ticket

>any other period of humanity: my child was stillborn and i'm still out picking berries because i need calories to live

It only counts if you get on your knees look up at the sky and scream out for vengeance as well.

No it's not. If you cry at a family members funeral you're a little bitch boi.

Depends, do you cry during sex?

well, yeah. i haven't built up a tolerance to pepper spray yet.

>It's not ok to cry. This makes you look like a manchild.
This is true. A delivery truck ran over both my legs and I didn't feel like crying. Even when they lifted me up the ambulance I held back excruciating pain without shedding a tear.

>Every beta mangina gets one good cry in his life.
ftfy
Yeah, when he gets the black cock up his arse.

Last time I cried was when my mom had a heart attack. I held it in until the ambulance drove off with her away. I had to man up and keep it together when the ambulance was on it's way to make sure everything was alright.

If your mother dies or your entire country gets nuked you get a pass to squirt some.
Otherwise suck it up buttercup.

Only when she calls out 'Jim!!' when she cums.
My names Pete.

I always cry from the opening of Gods and Generals

youtube.com/watch?v=N4iT7NdoM58

>go to the new world for a better life
>kill your countrymen from the old world divided by north and south

It's alright for a man to cry when his dog dies or his sports team wins. Only two acceptable reasons to cry

Call me a libtard if you want but I find it genuinely sexist that people tell men to man up and hide their feelings. That just fucks men over in the long run.

Cry it out, there's nothing wrong with your emotions or showing them. Nothing. It means you're human.

Not true, my younger brother cried when our grandpa died and my father told him to man up and suck it up.

That's a good thing.

The last time I cried was when I watched "The Road" because I lost my father a while back.

Movie reminded me of him.

Fucking kek

No, it's fine to cry here, too.