WE WUZ COINZ N SHIT

>WE WUZ COINZ N SHIT

insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/13/new-coin-will-depict-lady-liberty-black-woman-first-time

What in the fuck is this hideous trash.

I hope that gold companies avoid this shit like the plague to send a message

This is like the gif of the girl who got a black doll for christmas.

>USA going the way of Canada and Sweden

lel

But that was proven fake...

This is ridiculous! She is a French woman!

She should look Muslim.

Goddamn...Please stop..

They can only surrender so hard...

Now gold will be 3/5ths of what it's worth. Absolutely disgusting.

Here's a free viral video idea.

Buy coin, melt it down, make an offensive coin.

>buy gold with negress
>melt it down
>make coins with white woman
>profit

WE

How do we know the woman on the coin is black? The coin itself is gold, and since race is a social construct, it could actually be a white woman for all we know.

how can one detect race without seeing a difference in color? the only difference is skin color i thought?

I can't do this, unfortunately, because it's illegal.

WUZ

Thank god, they would be waisting resources when the coin would only be 3/4 of its intended value.

Make Currency Great Again

Look I voted dhaneld drumpf sure, but all these developments by him are too much, maybe I made a mistake voting for him or maybe I am just sick of my GF being empowered and fucking stronger black males instead of me. I gess Its cause I was born White and didnt want to accept that my people have been using slave labor of the black man for thousands of years, possibly more.

I'm sorry, and in 4 years I just hope I will have learned my lesson.

>usa
>white

>Dreadlocks
i'm greek, stop appropriating my culture fucking niggers.

No it isn't. It's fully legal to melt down U.S. coinage. It's only illegal if you do it for purposes of counterfeiting.

You can make your own coins all you want you just can't pass them off as official U.S. coinage.

>relief coin
it's fucking nothing. It's a coin made to sell to coin collecting autists. It's never going into circulation.

What am i going to do with the gold I melted down, save it for decoration? I'm intending to sell it, and doing so is illegal.

Really faggot.webm is high quality mate

Don't start this shit again, toothpaste.

There are more white people here than ever before, but thanks to shitty immigration policies we have a ton of nonwhite people too.

bit of an oxymoron isn't it

This is fucking stupid. Lady Liberty is a product of replicating the ancient Greco-Roman style and doesn't depict any real -race-.

>What am i going to do with the gold I melted down, save it for decoration? I'm intending to sell it, and doing so is illegal.

No, it isn't.

This.
Race is only skin deep, right?

It's 3/5
Learn your history before shitposting

Leftism is a mental illness and PC culture is cancer.

Inb4 tungsten

user you don't own legal tender. you're merely using it with the gubmints permission. it is illegal to deface or destroy currency

>Libertas
>Roman goddess
>Not a nigger
>Now a nigger and not Roman
Thanks Obama.

Ugh. Last thing I need is my money stealing itself and buying Colt 45 and grape cigars.

Exactly. And anyone who disagrees is a liar and a racist!

Well it certainly doesn't look black or asian.

FUCKING KEK'D

“Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it”

> it is illegal to deface or destroy currency

does devaluing a currency until it is worthless count as destroying it? I think so, therefore the federal reserve and and the banks are guilty of this crime

natives are real americans. id rather have her on a coin then some fake ass nigger bitch

>the year of our lord 2000 + 17
>holding banksters to the law

$60 coins

Fuck Obama.

I don't see why anyone would get worked up about this.