Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Zeitoun
youtube.com/watch?v=k1Fzxbv1f6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I believe in gods, but not in the same sense that Christians do.

as much as I believe in other fairy tales

define "God"

I believe that what people call "God" is just an interpretation for energy.

no

>athiest actually believe this

This didn't get my noggin joggin, it's running marathons

at last I truly see

No

I'm spiritual but not religious

>I'm spiritual but not religious

Don't care.
Even if He showed up before my eyes and prove himself to exist without any room for doubt it still wouldn't make any difference in my life.

I never really understood the point of this and I just figured it out.

Sure athiests can just lie on the stand, but having them swear on the Bible at least condemns them to hell if their lies get them off.

Only when my sports teams win

if you do that he'll reincarnate you as a german loli in an alternate universe where you become a super mage

hurr durr I'm an atheist but am too much of a cuck to admit it
>tfw pascal's wager

God isn't fooled you wishy washy degenerates.

>typical canadian shitpost.

I just don't.

>leaf
2edgy5me

No, it's not, it's your confirmation bias.

>everything I don't like is a shit post
>spanish "intellectuals"

What did he mean by this?

>Retardation.

No please not again, do not post again.

Fake news.

The girl says something along the lines of "Mrs. whoever said we're not allowed to use a Bible"

except he/she is a super fedora and every time ducklips nazi there uses magic they get brainwashed a little more into being actually religious

no

No, your post really was a shitpost. It's just not representative of our country.

>being this triggered

God is obviously exists. Be more observant. Popes are themselves fuckers.

No, because I don't just accept what any old person says at face value.
I use these great things called "questions" if something doesn't seem to hold up.

This comic is cute

Em'ly doesn't say that though. Can't quite remember what she says but I've seen every King of the Hill episode probably over a dozen times.

t. OCD guy

if god is real then why isn't anime also real?

No, but Fedoracore atheists are fucking degenerates.
I just tell people I am Catholic and argue in support of it.
Even though the Popes is a fucking cuck, the idea has potential.
We need a new Urban II.

Lay of the vodka you filthy fucking drunk slav

Many people find it obvious that God doesn't exist.
Not saying that it's not obvious, but I think the difference in perception is interesting.

>be me
>12 years of Christian schooling
>this is what Christians actually believe

Sorry but i can't believe pre-historic people didn't speak English.

Because sin entered this world.

no OP, I am not religious.

A meme that got powerful enough to influence the actions of human beings.

you're overreacting, moe isn't that bad

Where did I say anything about moe?

don't hide it.

What's even the point of these threads every day? It's always just the same shit of >Fedora from fags pretending they're Christians.

yea but don't worship, that shit's a con

No, and unless some sort of evidence shows up, I never will.

I don't get it. My post wasn't negative at all towards anime.

The historical evidence for the resurrection:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM

Proof for the resurrection of Jesus:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
The first 30 minutes is what's important from this one, the rest is questions and answers.

Ex-atheist scientist tells his story of becoming Christian after realizing that the story of creation in Genesis actually makes the most sense and gets a lot of things right compared to other religious books:
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
>According to 100 Years of Nobel Prize (2005), a review of Nobel prizes awarded between 1901 and 2000, 65.4% of Nobel Prize Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference (423 prizes).[5] Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace, 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics, 62% in Medicine, 54% in Economics and 49.5% of all Literature awards.[6]
>The three primary divisions of Christianity are Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Protestantism. Between 1901 and 2000 it was revealed that among 654 Laureates 31.8% have identified Protestant in its various forms (208 prize), 20.3% were Christians (no information about their denominations; 133 prize), 11.6% have identified as Catholic and 1.6% have identified as Eastern Orthodox.[7] Christians make up over 33.2% of the worlds population.[8][9][10][11]

They're an animuu loser, that's a direct way of saying he's autistic. Leave the retarded alone.

Nah. The only God type of belief I think is plausible is deism.

My big conflict with religion is whether the validity outweighs the benefits of religion. I couldn't possibly imagine my society becoming atheist at it's current state. A lot of dumb people need some sort of authoritarian structure to keep them in line and I fear without that it would result in chaos.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Zeitoun
>Our Lady of Zeitoun, also known simply as El-Zeitoun, Zeitun or rarely Our Lady of Light, was a mass Marian apparition that occurred in the Zeitoun district of Cairo, Egypt, over a period of 2–3 years beginning on April 2, 1968.
>The apparitions were also witnessed by President Gamal Abdel Nasser,[5] and captured by newspaper photographers and Egyptian television. Investigations performed by the police could find no explanation for the phenomenon. No device was found within a radius of fifteen miles capable of projecting the image, while the sheer number of photographs from independent sources suggests that no photographic manipulation was involved. Having been unable to produce an alternative explanation for the luminous sightings, the Egyptian government accepted the apparitions as true.[6]

stop it

Usually it means they believe in the existence of a higher power, just not a doctrine.

Gospel is not proof.

>mfw you go to hell for being a tremendous faggot

stop wastimg your time

atheists literally BTFO

No, but I still dislike most other atheists. They are an embarrassment.

only god gets 2 judge me

So many quantum physicists on Sup Forums

Yes.

I'm not religious though. I shouldn't be told by man how to love God.

I absolutely believe in God and He is my Lord and savior. But I don't mind if you don't.

depends on which version of the bible. A lot of christians believe the kike bible and support israel.

A consensus of 97% of Biblical scholars disagree with you.

A little bit.

>But I don't mind if you don't.
You should care about other people's souls.

everyone from gender studies courses say sex is just a social construct and white people owe blacks reparations

I believe in an well versed programmer that has constructed what we perceive as reality.

only in video games.

That's why Protestants are going to hell. Deus Vult.

Jordan Peterson has laid out some great arguments for the existence of religion, and I do feel myself becoming more religious by the day, but I can't rationalize forth a God that I can believe in.

If I had to choose between living in an Atheist society and a Christian one, I'd live in the Christian one.

I don't care if 100% of Biblical scholars disagree with me. At best, the gispels prove that a claim was made, without a shred of physical evidence, testimony is worthless.

Feminazis burn

Not a very good way to convert people.

Is there a more redpilled series than King of the Hill?

>"""""""""""Biblical Scholars"""""""""""""
lmaoing at ur lyf senpai

I don't hate Christianity as much as Islam. I don't even hate Christianity or most Christians. But HOLY SHIT they make some of the cringiest movies ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=k1Fzxbv1f6E

Its the realization the masses can predict and even control the real word with will alone.

aqua teen hunger force

>imply jesus exist during stone age

what does B.C. means?

Your beliefs are entirely your business. Don't force them down my throat. Applies on both ends.

he preaches a more sophisticated version of the same old new age bullshit

>he doesnt know heaven exists outside of time and that all our souls enter the afterlife at the same time

lmao

I was talking about the comic you dumb brother leaf.

You shouldn't lump American Protestantism with the rest of Christianity.

Why was Tim Allen sent to hell?

Yes, I agree.

what about it?? regardless of when we died, we're judged equally and would be asked if we were baptized. seems a little unfair for those souls born into this world before the concept existed tho :\

>SEID IHR DAS ESSEN NEIN WIR SIND DIE LOLI

I've never considered myself religious before until last wednesday when at uni we watched a clip from ted talks about copyright and they showed that gay jesus video of him singing im still alive then gets hit by a bus. Everyone was in stitches but I was kinda of upset people were laughing at it. If it wew muhammhed in that exact scenario all these white liberal types would of thrown a tantrum about racism and intolerance. At one point I felt pissed off cause they were laughing at "my lord". Like i said never religious before that moment. Is this a sign?

No

Don't know anything about that, would you mind explaining?

no

you're just as gullible as they are, just in the opposite direction :)