Please help me

i have tried to cold turkey stop pot but i just yell a lot at my cat and mom/ feel pain/flip out i want to be a good Sup Forumsack please help me i went off my Zoloft a month ago because i don't want to be fucked by the Goy is this all a plan from you to weed out the weak people and make us go crazy i started 5-htp as a suppliment.

you brought this on yourself, we warned you that weed was degenerate

>i went off my Zoloft a month ago
Takes like 6 weeks for that stuff to get out of your system. Until then live like you have the emotional stability of a woman who is 8 months pregnant.

Weed is not chemically addictive, your just addicted to the feeling of not worrying about anything. If you want to escape you need to get motivated, and your self motivation is really shitty because you clearly do not want to be sober. Find something productive you like more than being high and get motivation from that.

t-thanks anonkun

you have a point, i knew this wasnt going to be easy to force the child skin off myself and emerge as a man, but i started at fucking 15 years old, and my mom and dad smoked pot and everyone i knew who was counter-culture smoked pot AND IT WAS ILLEGAL AND SCHEDULE 1 FOR NO REASON but yeah i'll keep trying, thanks.

thanks i'll keep trying fellow polack.

You're fuck

at my cat and mo-ho-hoom o man ya funny

Pray to Jesus Christ to help you.

also good advice

Thats bullshit. When i smoke weed i worry about everything ive ever done.

Drink a bunch of coffee, WORK OUT (I realize this is a meme but it legitimately does help), read books/watch television/distract yourself, and *maintain discipline* for a week or two and you'll be in a lot better shape mentally.

Don't know if you have other problems but for God's sake don't replace weed with some other drug.

Thanks Goy's It's an Honor to Serve With You During The MemeWar

We have many decades of battle ahead

Look into L-tyrosine. It helped a lot with withdrawals when I was quitting. Tyrosine converts to dopamine. It's a safe amino acid.

Also cheap as fuck and you can megadose it as much as you wish, since your body will take only as much as you needs.

>i have tried to cold turkey stop pot but i just yell a lot at my cat and mom/ feel pain/flip out

if you're enough of an asshole to yell at a cat you probably aren't an actual pothead and are just a regular drug addict. go with it.

Contemplate the fact that 'dude weed lmao' societies got blown the fuck out by booze hounds.

It's just a tree bro lol how can a tree be illegal

There is nothing wrong with yelling. They try to make you feel shame when for being angry when this world is shit and you may have good reason to be angry. Quit being a bitch and deal with pain. Weed can be fun but your a faggot if you need it for your crutch.

>i started at fucking 15 years old
there's ur mistake
never start tokin before you're mentaly mature

>There is nothing wrong with yelling.
There is when you find yourself yelling at your mom and cat.

I smoked for three years DAILY.

And I stopped three days ago, cold turkey.

It's so fucking easy, it literally required no effort. Grow some fucking balls, OP.

Just wait til a month is passed. You will know when it's getting out of your system. You will go to sleep and have the fucking craziest dreams you've had in years. You'll wake up and need 5 minutes to discern reality from the dream because it was so vivid.

this. like maybe his mom presses his buttons but wtf did a cat do.

i also started smoking pot at 15 and what i've realized is that i'm not much better sober. i still mostly like books and soccer and music and i still hate everyone. i'm just less explosively angry when i'm stoned so i get in less trouble when i go out. no picking fights with people like i did when i was young.

>Days
You haven't even begun retard. Good luck though

Don't get too excited before at least a month has passed. Some get post acute withdrawal symptome after 2-4 weeks. I was my worst at around 1-2 month mark with constant low level anxiety, depersonalisation and depression. Then one day it just ended.

>chemically addictive

uwotm8?

That is all in your head.

Marijuana does not cause physical withdrawal.

But like stopping drinking coffee can make people cranky, You are cranky. It can also cause anxiety quitting from heavy or prolonged use. When I quit smoking it I had anxiety for about a month, Also trouble sleeping.

It goes away

I prefer to smoke it but can't because of my job.

If I were you I would quit that Zoloft though, My ex was on that shit when she killed herself.

This.

Also fuck the joint culture thats so prevailent around here. Dropping weed is harder when tobacco is part of the equasion.

>please help me

strong hallucinogens

I started at 13 and I quit for 2 years. I smoke now but if I go several days/ weeks without it's zero problem for me.

>THC isn't just neuroreceptors
>and brains aren't different
>and no one experiences weed differently than anyone else
>and there's no way you're a fringe/different case
>and you're not just so bitter that you can't enjoy weed that trying to ruin it for everyone else is your goal plan even though you've obviously already partaken and understand the reasons people would want to.

Take it one day at a time. I quit weed, alcohol, and Xanax cold turkey on October 2, 2016. Just do one day at a time and they'll build up into a winning streak.

>Marijuana does not cause physical withdrawal.

WRONG

>Marijuana does not cause physical withdrawal.

False. Plenty of people experience physical withdrawals from quitting weed, like sweats and nausea. You're confusing "withdrawal" with "addiction".

You'll be fine. It'll be irritating for a few days, but you'll get over it in no time. Ask your neighbors if they have any work for you to do to keep yourself preoccupied.

It´s the nicotine bro not even mememing. Plus the opiod addiction of course but you could theoretically jerk this out.

Nicotine is the thing you are quitting more than the weed, remember this. There used to be a nice webpage called WhyQuit .com or org. The book "Easyway" actually helped me quit, 4 times. I started again because I am a retard, but still the ideas can help.

Unless you´ve been smoking pure, then IDK.

Proofs you faggot leaf.

pathetic
out of all drugs and this is the one you get addicted to?
never do any other drug as you are too weak willed to even stop doing pot

Lucky goy.

Since i quit weed I've been eating food nonstop. Since October of 2016 I've gained 40 pounds. I think it's an anxiety response and food tapers the symptoms, where weed would taper them all day. I feel like I was a healthier more productive person using weed everyday.

What the fuck, europoors can't even afford weed so they have to cut that shit with tobacco?

Thank you so much guys!

this is true, i have addiction genes, but im also mentally unstable sometimes my cat and mom don't deserve my yelling i can't help it when im sober i just feel like a raw nerve and i lash out.

i did stop zoloft, i don't think it made your gf commit suicide but could have been a factor, i feel worse after being off it 1 month but i want my orgasms back and the highs and lows are definetly hard to get used to but... i like feeling really happy at a sunset and ... feeling absolutely worthless when i wake up or think about death.. thats.. thats really hard.

Laziness is not an excuse for ignorance. Google will help you further, we are not your personal helpers.

i dont smoke ciggerates/take nicotine.

Good luck!

Thank You!

live an ascetic lifestyle for awhile, it certainty helped me cure all my addictions and mental illnesses.

Only pussies get addicted to pot. Nut up faggot.

1g is 10€ around here for somewhat decent stuff and that's very near the dutch border.

Did you abstain from using Sup Forums & the internet too? I've often wondered how much technology really affects my well being.

If you read the label, Suicide is a risk factor taking Zoloft.

You have to wait a few week for it to get out of your bloodstream.

You're gonna have headaches and what you described, as well that nagging feeling of wanting to get high at random times.

If you can't beat the craving you deserve to fall back into the cannabyss

>went off my Zoloft a month ago
youre going through withdrawl from the ssri you should taper off of that shit instead of stopping cold turkey it can be dangerous and cause serotonin syndrome

i would do this but im already somewhat mentally unstable and i don't have a safe sitter, all people around my age hate me (i didnt get addicted to heroin and meth and get a job like them) and the last time i did mushrooms, which was the first time, i did have anxiety attack and saw that my life was a loop the number 8 on its side the infinity symbol

i wish there was halucinagens that didnt risk insanity/you attacking people you love around you otherwise i would so do them.

althoguh i have seen some scientific progress with treating resistant depression with ketamine, so maybe neuroscience is actually getting close to this reality.

The only solution here is to deal with the anxiety and not with the symptoms.

>start SSRI
>expect to improve
>no improvement
>lose all hope
>suicide

They are forced to mention that for legal reasons. It doesn't necessarily mean that SSRIs themselves cause any additional suicidal ideation.

It's better not to listen to anyone talking about psychedelics on the internet. They are perhaps the most over romanticized thing at the moment. Not as fantastic as people claim.

Idk

Start drinking faggot I quit weed cold turkey like two months ago I just get drunk every night now. Makes you alpha as fuck. Weed makes you beta pussy bitch.

Good for you, that shit is not good for you at all unless it's for medicinal purposes.

Maybe try vaping to make the transition easier to being completely off?

smoke marihuanilla or kratom for a month as a replacement. it's no problem to quit then.

Weed is a hallucinogen first, a depressant second. It won't be the same for everyone. I've seen it cause anxiety attacks yet I was completely mellow whole high off the same exact bowl they had.
Things like this are why anecdotal evidence is considered a logical fallacy.

lmfao

This. Fuck I used to get so worried about shit. Made me weak as fuck. I quit and now I just get drunk every night and I feel invincible. Never worry about shit and fuck my wife all the time.

Zoloft is worse for you than weed by a long shot.

It gets worse with time. I smoked weed for almost two decades.

>I just get drunk every night and I feel invincible.
Enjoy it fully while it lasts. Because it won't.

>Kratom as a replacement for weed
No, do not ever recommend this again. Kratom acts like an opiate and will cause far more damage, it's literally recommended to those who are addicted to morphine.

are you sure user? Is been really great for me, pretty much saved my life. Whats so bad about it?

this is true, ive quit a couple times in the last 6 months and ive never head such crazy dreams

quit for good in december now

>beginner

cute desu

Once again we come to the anecdotal evidence fallacy that I literally just described.
Just because it happened to you, doesn't mean it happens to everyone.
I know someone who's smoked for over 40 years (they dab now too) and that's never happened to them.

People just get put off by the vocal minority who either don't get any relief or experience severe side effects.

If you quit you hero.

Marijuana is not a drug, it's a plant.

I only smoke before bed am i degenerate too?

bro i'm 32 I've been gettin fucked up for awhile.

>get intoxicated
>wonder if degenrate

the effect is close to zero when you smoke it.

In a way this is true but THC is in fact a drug and the terms are practically synonymous.

meant to write get intoxicated daily but what the hell that works out even better

Had to quit for my job. First week sucked, after that...meh life is just boring. Would kill for a bowl right now though.

If you're 32 and you romanticise boozing you haven't been going hard.

>"only"
get off of it, you'll be better for it

>gets off addiction
>replaces it with alcoholism

kek

You mean the high is close to zero. Physical repurcussions are still there. Don't recommend an opiate as a replacement for pot, period.

true i've not been a heavy drinker most of my life.

hey OP, I came to the realization that weed was making me emotionally unstable. It took many many weeks and tries to convince myself, but I threw my pipes and the last of my weed out last week. I know you're thinking "its going to be so tough without weed" but it gets easy. Weed withdrawls are largley mental. After a few days you're mind will stop thinking about weed and your thinking will become crisper and more defined.

Stop thinking about how hard life will be without pot and start thinking about how much more clear your mind and emotions will be. That's what Im doing and after a week I dont want to go back to the herbal jew after I've learned what it does to my mind. Best of luck, just nut up and throw your shit out. disregard your emotions

>tfw 2.5 week tolerance break ends in 48 hours
I've got 3/4 of an ounce of wax to butn.

> watch television
> do not replace with another drug

sry, but how many layers of normie are you on?

I do the same because I dont want to dream. So guess it depends on the reason you do it.

gee, how helpful...

What would motivate someone to stop toking though? I get shit like alchohol benzos opiates etc , but weed is so insignificant

It gets ugly after a while and it creeps up on you to be honest. Best to lay off while you can, or at least drink in moderation.

the cost of weed is fucking me over atm... taxes out the ass

I spend like 1k a month on weed

well the increased rate of suicide attempts when people get put on SSRI's should be your first clue., and the mood problems you're having now are more due to quitting zoloft than weed.

SSRI"s can help some people, true but they're overprescribed, for the wrong reasons a lot of the time, they have side effects and there are withdrawals from them and people attempt suidice more often when first starting them or when quitting them.

The big thing is that SSRI's need to stop being prescribed by general practicioners. They need to be prescribed by psychiatrists along with CBT. Because what really treats depression is lifestyle and behavior changes and building a social support network and developing better coping skills, not drugs. The drugs just help give you more energy and motivation to help make those changes under the right guidance, but GP's prescribe that shit like candy and expect that they'll take care of the depression all by themselves.

When you realize you've crossed the point where negatives start outweighing the benefits. Happens to the majority of tokers eventually.

This reminds me, do you guys get an out of body experiences? I remember it happened to me I think twice only, but when it happened it was one of the scariest shits I've ever experienced, and it happened when I used to smoke and drink regularly.