Tell your most cucked moment

Itt: we rate each other on how cucked they are

>be me. A fucking white male
>engaged to an Arab woman
>she's converting to my religion, Catholicism.

Give to me straight Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=c26_1406420550
youtube.com/watch?v=RvMxqcgBhWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watching this happen ,
Muslims raise Pakistan flag at town hall with god save the queen playing
liveleak.com/view?i=c26_1406420550

Seems like you're the one doing the cucking, friend

You means this youtube.com/watch?v=RvMxqcgBhWQ

You have done good work, OP. Conversion is good. Besides, the middle east should be Christian. It wouldn't be so destructive otherwise.

White Sharia will only be acceptable once kebab has been 100% removed and you are a soldier occupying Moslem territory.l

>Catholicism
How cucked can you get?

He didn't convert a Middle Easterner. He's just making America (occupied Christendom) browner. Conversion is imperial, and we are the ones being imperialized.

Fuck off, or be removed, leaf

>Catholicism

I once gave Slavoj Zizek directions to the Astor Place subway station in NYC. Shoulda sent that fuck on a goose chase.

>race-mixing

I'm probably worse off than you, user. I love a girl that is
>Catholic
>Liberal
>Older than me
>Against Trump
>a city lover
>a non believer of the wall
>doesn't want me to Deus Vult
>an English major
I honestly don't even know why I love her so much.

ITT: christcucks think racemixing is A-OK because they converted to their particular semitic religion

wew...just wew

>ITT: modest bragging

Still, nice work. I convinced my increasing hardline Catholic girlfriend to continue having sex even after she started feeling guilty, but not sure if I feel good about it. Idk if I'm fucking her or if I'm getting cucked by the devil

This should be qualified as bad in your own country, as I said, White Sharia imperialism should be our goal so we are still good if we fall short and aren't able to expel Islam and dilute muddy genes in the periphery of Greater Europe.

mega cuck dude, sorry about that

>Chat with a girl online
>Meet up, find out she's married to some buzzcut army hick
>Says he doesn't have sex with her anymore because of some "PTSD" excuse
>Fuck her that night and cum inside her
>She goes home and never tells him
>Next time he fucks her he'll be washing flecks of my cum off of his smelly baby dick
Cuck the troops

I dated someone who lost their virginity to a gibs me dats and was 3/4 jew, If I would have known that beforehand never would have done it. She was my first gf too, was republican, and a 7/10 at worst

>sex before marriage

have fun with a ruined relationship.

>Cuck the troops
Seems to happen fairly often.

>Coal-Burner
>Jew
>Republican
I am not understand

Because she is your best current option. Its the dopamine speaking.

I dated a black girl for 3 years and was super white-knighty and anti-white and anti-western. Doing that red-pilled me on black people. Same time I was a marxist cuck b/c I was from a well-off family yet still a loser and wanted meaning in my life. Literally had a playlist of revolutionary black hip hop... I'm now in academia (omw out tho) and red-pilled about how full of shit, beta and lazy everyone here is. My brain is so fucked by all this red-pilling that I instinctively start liking stuff that normies dislike.

I don't know either I found this all out at the end and when I met her parents, fucking hell I just want that part of my life erased sometimes

HOLY WATER'D

Only one of these things is okay. But how could she be Catholic and not want to Deus Vult?

My younger brother once kicked me out of our house to have sex with his girlfriend, if that counts.

You may just beat Patton Oswalt's speed record.

>younger brother
jesus christ mate you must be a ultra beta or something, how old were you two?

not a real catholic

>she's your current best option
But she's practically everything I hate. Her extremely pleasing physical appearance shouldn't override the fact that she's just as narcissistic and controlling as I am.

I'll share one of my less-than-glorious moments
>Be me
>Have gf of one year
>Find out she's talking to ex
>Still with her for a bit after that
>Break up
>They get back together soon after
How much cuckitude did I commit, Sup Forums?

That's pretty damn cucked, user

Arabs have fucked genetics caused by centuries of inbreeding.

Stay away

You think so? I mean I forgot to mention we were already having sex, but she wanted to go back to purity. We already opened Pandora's box... But i dunno. She had a previous relationship where she didn't do it with the guy for three years and then it ended for this reason and that. She's only been with three guys including me so that's better than most, epseically she went to liberal mecca Berkeley for school. She's perfect in most ways though so I gotta figure it out

Middle Eastern Christians are white.

they aren't.

What is the one okay thing?
Also, she thinks that Jesus would "not want us to go kill people for their beliefs" or something like that

Thats not even cucked. Except your ancestors cucked into catholicism

Converting doesn't matter unless she accepts Jesus as her Lord and Savior.

>be me
>have qt gf who tells me she was raped by Paki age 12
>do nothing

>me be again
>be in kebab shop with gf and mates drunk
>gf gets dragged into back room flirting with arabs
>do nothing

Do you want cucked?

>long distance relationship with a white US girl
>she's very liberal - past relationships include old Cuban men, trannies and other degenerates
>she wants an open relationship

Considering just ending it all desu, my life included

Idk I'd love to have cute Arab girl pussy.

I'd be impressed if she was a devout Muslim before you converted her. But as it stands chances are she was already a secular western cockcarousal riding slut who already hated Islam. You didn't do much but dilute your own gene pool. GG

Fucking Lstralia

I better not meet some faggot like you when I come over to steal your jobs.

broke down and begged a grill not to leave me once, still makes me want to fold up in shame thinking about it years later