>Son of God
> Performed miracles
> Promosed eternal life in kingdom of heaven
>Was very socially Conservative
>Promoted traditional values and was red pilled
>Did not backed down even after he was tortured
>Ultimate victim of organized Jewly.
>Even after death he resurected and walk again

Christianity first spread through Roman empire and soon become the most influencial part in Europe.It is the only way to go to heaven.
If some idiots have problem with ancestry of his mom,reminder her body was jused used to give birth to him,but she was virgin.

Historically Church was the mosr red-pilled and rejected all forms of liberalism,feminism, homosexuality, transvestites, open borders and has raised some of the greatest leaders and warriors in European history.

You have Red Pill and Blue Pill,you have Heaven or Hell it's you choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H_IBKffpHi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let's murder all the muslims in the name of the true God and son of God.

>Has no historical evidence to prove his own existence

jesus was so hot

>Preached meekness and altruism
>Told people to give up their wealth like a true communist

That is an image of Lucifer tho
Look the hand

Actually there is more then enough evidance.For example he gave around thousand of quotes during his life and was mentioned many times in different sources.
The most important would be from Roman Governer Pontius Pilate who had direct contact with Jesus Christ and Pilate was put in power by Ceazar of Rome himself.

Evidence that Pilate mentioned him? Source?

Just google Pontius Pilate in Wikipedia

youtube.com/watch?v=H_IBKffpHi0

Catholics aren't Christian

>if some idiots have problem with ancestry of his mom,reminder her body was jused used to give birth to him,but she was virgin

I don't think this is a really strong argument to make.
It seems to me that different books in the Bible stress that Jesus is the offspring, seed, race, descendant, etc of David.
If I recall correctly, the David ancestry comes from Joseph, but the emphasis put onto it would seem to me that Jesus's bloodline was (is?) important to some degree.

What is important was his Father.Before Jesus there were also other Prophets and Messangers but none as important as him.

Multiple historian sources are mentioning Jesus Christ for example he know how to speak many languages so had talked to different groups.Old Greek sources also talk lot about him.

Jesus is God

Thank you, Russian poster

Son of God to be specific.

>reminder her body was jused used to give birth to him

Being this heretical...

go commit idolatry somewhere else

What else was her body used for?

He whipped the Jewish bankers so people could take back control of the money supply, so he's alright in my book.

That is why those old greedy (((money-landers))) turned against and called for his trials.