>Respectful
>Intelligent
>Ambitious

African Americans:
>Lazy and entitled
>Rude to everyone
>Retarded
>Unambitious and refuse to better themselves

Why are blacks from Africa in the US so much better than the niggers that are born here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE&ab_channel=ExpandingOverton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because taco niggers introduced drugs to nigger-americans resulting in dindus and mass retardation

Its not the Africans, its your country.
Africans in my country are mostly descent.
We don't have gangster niggers here.

Because US policy only allows the best and brightest of African immigrants to immigrate.

You get a skewered view of Africans. They're on average, just as bad as African-Americans, if not worse.

Look at this vibrant diversity!

This. Immigrating to the U.S. is a lengthy process and requires accolades and actual value unless you are a bean who dares to dream.

Because American niggers are so disgustingly toxic that niggers in Africa don't even want to be near them.

I would honest to god have 13% Muslim immigrants from africa than American niggers. At least Muslims have a reason to act like savages, their religion told them to and it makes them easy to finger out as the enemy. Niggers are completely unpredictable. They will help or hinder for no real reason.

Once, when I was a little boy growing up in the sacramento ghetto someone robbed my parents house. My parents were friends with a local gang leader and he got all our stuff back when the cops wouldn't do shit. Then a few week later his boys took it all back anyway.

Ehh. Makes sense.

Then explain the thousands of somalians on welfare in Minnesota.

Pretty much. The African immigrants that come here are typically the ones who actually have ambitions and believe in the american dream.

Quite simple really. African Americans are descended from the slave Africans. The Africans who in the deep central/southern jungles, who were literally so stupid that the coastal empires could capture them with ease to sell to foreigners. We purchased, as manual labor, the dumbest of the dumb jungle dwelling tribal niggers on the planet. The coastal Africans however formed some decent civilizations and culture. The Africans who migrate are generally of this variety. Slave descended niggers are from the dumbest of the dumbest, most violent of the violent crop on planet earth

obama

Systematic oppression and racism that traced its roots to the very inception of slavery in America. It had lasted impact through generations up until today, and this is why you see so many social protest against the oppression they face.

wow really? that's fucking depressing

Its because they are smelly pieces of shit

Dominican niggers are also bro- tier.

Those are refugees that the US accepted. Had Somalia not been a failed state and the US took them in as refugees, 99% of them wouldn't have been able to immigrate here.

this youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo&t=1s

Niggers are niggers, period. Your attempt to whitesplain them is, frankly, pathetic. Personal anecdotes are worthless, you fucking communist sperg.

>muh oppression
Found the dindus.

A

Pretty much all legal immigrants (except for actual refugees, aka lottery winners) are the best of their respective shitholes. Most people with any ambitions whatsoever want to come to the US, and we don't let in THAT many people each year. So we generally take the best of the best. We take the scholars, entrepreneurs, inventors, and basically everyone else worth a damn. All the trash are left to rot in third world countries like Sweden.

For some reason this rule doesn't apply to Central and South America though. I have no idea why.

I really pity anyone basing their world view on this site
canadian on this site are less retarded than other retards. but they'll ignore this and keep circlejerking

the more i browse this shithole, the more i'm convinced that you're all undeducated lowlifes with nothing going to yourselves

the ones you claim to be superior to are in fact superior to you

Stay delusional and keep crying

Chattel slavery and Jim crow

It's the nigger culture. Black people can be based but only if you adopt them before it's too late.

Hmm, really makes me think...

The only African ones that migrate to America, excluding 10,000 or so Somali immigrants our nigger in chief brought over, tend to be on the higher end of the IQ bell curve. Mind you, they still shouldn't be allowed to migrate here just because they're smart. IQ is 60-80% genetic and if you remove the only smart niggers from the population, you're dooming that nation to an eternity of retarded chimps, which is beyond fucked up.

Not an argument, kiddo.

How can one man be so incredibly based?

That's right. Tolerance is a virtue, leaf.

Oppression? I literally said how we got the dumbest of the dumb dindus on the planet.

why is that cat attacking her vagina?

Maybe your constant propaganda machines have had an effect on their "culture"?

In (most of) Africa the niggers don't give a fuck about how their ancestor have been enslaved by the white man (and the jews, and the chinks, and other paler shades of black), they know that the "reparation" concept itself is retarded.

You have never met a Somalian I suppose. Fucking scum

Two of the hardest working men I've ever known were black. One from alabama and one from haiti. Love and respect them as brothers, but i still hate niggers.

I've mainly met Nigerians and Liberians.

They're for the most part the same.
>The coastal Africans however formed some decent civilizations and culture.
Wrong, without European influence they would have resorted back to tribal culture riddled with violence. Any (((success))) you see in native African communities is the product of Western intervention, usually with the aim of exploiting natural resources.

American blacks have an 85 average IQ (see: ). Africans in Africa average out to 78, if I remember correctly. We don't get the average African immigrating to America, although Europe has been unfortunately. An average African would be way worse than an aver Black American.

I live in MD so not many Somalians here.

lol you can be a black astronaut and there will still be that white lowlife hobo sending extremely flawed charts in order to feel better about himself

>OUTLIERS

Keep telling yourself that
>HAI GUIS HER IS MY THEORIIEE ME VERY HIGH I.Q ME SUPERIOR TEHEHE

Wasted enough time observing this zoo of subhuman filth, keep circlejerking about your skin pigmentation

I worked for a dark ass, like hole in fucking reality, black ass African who told me that American nigs were lazy and wouldn't hire them

the actual answer is because black people are born in america and africans have to qualify to immigrate, and to qualify to immigrate from africa you either need a good education or the capital to start a business once you get citizenship. so the african immigrants you meet are the upper end of their society and black people are the low end of yours. their kids will be pieces of shit like it is here in canada, the old african muslims are fine but their kids are just fucking awful and annoying.

Lot of African immigrants who come here are niggers too, however I will say they have a lower rate of being niggers and a much higher rate of being normal/human-like/actually human. Especially the older ones, which tend to be very anti-drug, anti-degeneracy, and work very hard for their kids.

>Why are blacks from Africa in the US so much better than the niggers that are born here?
Because they accept that they're worse than whites.
The colonization proved their inferiority, and they know it.

Black americans on other hand were taught that they're equal to whites.

There were no white guilty on most of Africa

So you're saying it's not their faults, it's their genes?

immigrant > harder life home > works hard to earn a living

son of immigrant > 'dad worked too much' > take it easier > work as minimum as he can

grandson of immigrant > muh rights > gibsmedat

t Muslim

based

This too.

This is because (usually) people who cam come here are smart or whatever and apply for special work visas. Their kids usually are more average for their people, because obviously the genes for being smart were rare so may not present themselves.

Stop reminding me that creature exists

I know this is bait but I can't even resist. It's a perfectly accurate chart and being snide, self-righteous cunt is not a fucking argument.

If we say, poverty causes high criminality, then the solution is to give more money to poor people & they'll stop committing crimes BUT, if it's low IQ that produces both criminality & poverty then throwing money won't make any difference. No one knows how to budge IQ. Nobody knows how to budge the physical substructure(what's called G) from it's original position. The correlation between your child-hood IQ and your adult IQ is incredibly high.
Throwing money at it just won't do it. This is one of the reasons the welfare state hasn't worked, why HeadStart hasn't worked. IQ explains very important things in society and there are things we can do, it's just not the things we have been doing.

If you're a doctor, and you deny differences in the races, you will be sued for malpractice. You have to understand that there are significant differences between the races, otherwise, you can't solve any problems whatsoever. All you can do is run around like a chicken with your head cut off, screaming "racism, white priviledge", screaming out "institutionalized this, that or the other", which does a God damn nothingness to actually solve the problems in these communities. The data is clear and accurate.

>muh so poor gotta commit crimes
NOT, Appalachia is over 90% white and one of the poorest counties in the country and yet the crime yet is near nil, now why is that?

Yup. :/

>it's just the American ones he said

most africans you meet in the West are the ones smart enough to get the fuck out. trust me, africa is full to the brim with stupid fucking munts.

the ratio of munt-to-not-a-fucking-munt in the US is about the same, a thousand to one.

that said, all of them will cut your throat. ben carson? he's a panga and an excuse away from ethnically cleansing *anyone*.

Correlation of 0.16 means there isn't one by the way, I know leafs can't even science.

>NOT, Appalachia is over 90% white and one of the poorest counties in the country and yet the crime yet is near nil, now why is that?
Because you have to travel a mile to find someone to rob, and that person is just as broke as you are.

I don't see why it's rocket science that crime in sparsely populated areas is going to be lower than it is in e.g. New York

I see (almost) the same thing where I work
>hard working
>relatively respectful (they see themselves as equals; not inferior, not superior)
>relatively intelligent
>ambitious
and I'm convinced it's because of this

I'm sure it's a coincidence that, if you remove blacks from New York city, the violent crime rate would plummet by 90%.

Because the niggers from here are descendants of slaves. If the males had simply been castrated like the arabs did with their niggers, we never would have had this problem in the first place.

>Because US policy only allows the best and brightest of African immigrants to immigrate.
Lol
No it doesn't

That's cause Arabs run the streets. Niggers in your land are the most sub-human of all

population density and poverty has nothing to do with crime rates. criminals travel far and wide to visit misfortune on others. it's racial and that is made apparent in the crime statistics across all economic levels within minority communities, i.e., rich black kids commit more violent crimes than poor white kids.

Also a lot of crimes committed in Appalachia aren't violent, and therefore are rarely reported. The number of meth labs and basement sex slaves there would blow your mind.

>he was probably hungry

who writes this shit?

Most of Kuntfucky has a very low population but the nigger hollers still manage to be incredibly violent.

>PURE COINCIDENCE YOU FUCKING RACIST, SEXIST, HOMOPHOBIC, ANTI-SEMITE.

Obama.

Notice how they're not immigrants they're "refugees"?

What about white suburbs?
Why are they low crime?

I believe there are many idiots here too, but....
why do we keep coming here?

Why do everybody who is not a racist, a homophobe etc keep coming here?

I like how you can call people refugees even when their country isn't at war now. So progressive!

Cause we belong here.

Crack happened

Either way none of them belong here.

His pic was actually MEANT to say that there's no correlation between unemployment and crimes in blacks.

THIS

Sup Forums is where smart people go and pretend to be dumb. Reddit is where dumb people go and pretend to be smart.

Oh, wait, I didn't notice you were him. Thought he was a leaf and you were denying him. My sorries

I think not even African blacks like the American ones, do Latino blacks like the American ones?

Don't equate Somalis with other black people. Somalis are the WORST. The are the same everywhere. Everybody hates them (exept raging liberls who love to tolerate them). To compare somali to an ape, would be an insult to the ape.

All niggers are cancer and unwelcome you fucking r_donald faggot

Cause they get to ride off whiteys technology and inventions and live in the country with the highest GDP in the world that they contribute less than 10% to

That's a quite interesting finding senpai

Unless you live in a small town, you will notice that the majority of Turks and Moroccans are scumbags and contribute little to nothing to society.

Nigger detected. You ever been to Amdam Zuid aka little Zimbabwe?

Are these actually from molymeme's videos? He's browsing here and packaging our memes?
Mixed feels

Honestly Turks aren't all that bad, Moroccans are the real scourge of this country.

that white girl had a free setup for a triangle or even a rear naked choke, shes slacking.

Before Taco's it was the CIA who introduced crack cocaine to African American communities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
This is very real. They haven't even (((debunked))) it on wiki yet.

>Why are blacks from Africa in the US so much better than the niggers that are born here?

Because the blacks who immigrated had to work to educate and better themselves in order to separate themselves from their countrymen in order to be considered to be allowed to immigrate and once they get here they're thankful to escape the hellhole they grew up in.

In contrast the ancestors of American blacks were just whichever random people who were unfortunate enough to have their tribe raided. On top of that blacks born in America grow up in black neighborhoods which teach them to resent American society and blame it for all of the problems they created for themselves so they aren't thankful for the opportunities provided to them.

I thought African American niggers hated Somali niggers

I'm well aware of it, I'm just 1000% sure he saw it from here or via a direct proxy of someone from here.

>Studies have found differences in the frequency distribution of variants of the MAOA gene between ethnic groups:[32][33] of the participants, 59% of Black men, 54% of Chinese men, 56% of Maori men, and 34% of Caucasian men carried the 3R allele, while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.[23][32][33][34][35][36][37][38][39][40]

Kinda impressive raw of sources, lol. I guess they were already attacked by some faggots with "not enouff evidence!11"

what means more to you, 10000 murderers or 1 proper suburban dad?

People from places, don't like people from other places. This is a fact of nature, which is why the Left despises it so.

“The Left, at its core, is the belief that equality is morally good, and almost everything that can be done in order to sanction and achieve equality is morally efficacious. The Left in all of its guises, because there are a multiplicity of Lefts, including various forms of liberalism at the present time that very much go under the general rubric of Left-of-center orientations, but all of them are very moralistic. The Left loves to moralize issues, loves to think of itself as morally on the right side, and loves to think of itself as the sort of harbinger of human liberation in various ways. And it all stems from the belief that equality is a good that must be maximized and legislated for whenever possible, and this means, perforce, that inequalities are bad, that anything that’s elitist, that anything that’s hierarchical, anything that sets man against man or versions of human beings against each other in any shape or form, needs to be, if not done away with, then legislated for, deconstructed, shifted about a bit, and changed so that the rising tide of equalness is always apparent and coming even more broadly into view.” - Jonathan Bowden