Is Trudeau the most handsome head of state in the world?

Is Trudeau the most handsome head of state in the world?

damn selfie monger

He's a beautiful man, no homo

Is he pretty handsome.

Leafs elected Derek Zoolander for PM way to fucking go.

Those Cuban Genes work wonders
I would pay good Money to see getting destroyed by Putin

He's retarded. He doesn't actually run the country, he's just a sock puppet for Soros and Chinese investors.

Trudeau would kick his fucking manlet ass

Why are liberal men so much better looking? Look at trumps sons, compare them to based trudeau. LOL

See, when you get tons of pussy you tend to hate women less, hate gays less, hate non whites less and be a nicer more thoughtful person.

lulz, he'd let putin jizz all over his face

Most hansom man of the people coming through.

In the Afterlife perhaps. But in the Real World Putin would destroy him.

to bad hes not white. looks more like a cuban spic thing. or a jew with that nose. hes not tough either, hes a shit fighter, terrible snowboard instructor, has failed at every single thing he every did in life, including PM.
yeah...great guy LOOOOOOOOOOLLL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
FUCKING LEAFS

You mean the Manlet who was a KGB agent and a black belt in judo? I don't think so, libtard.

He's not the head of state. The Queen is and her representative in Canada is David Johnston.

Trudeau faps to his mom and begs people to fuck his wife. If that is your definition of success you're pretty fucking stupid

biggest faggot more like

Is he French or Jew?

He looks better with long hair, hides his Castro honker. Still a goofy looking fuck.

>C(an)ucks are literally ruled by the bastard son of a commie dictator who cucked a former prime minister

CANNOT FABRICATE SUCH FACTS

lmfao William is dying in this pic

>Canadian "economics"

>being this cucked

He's a sockpuppet for his dad's elderly friends whose rule of Canada has been uninterrupted except for the relatively brief rule of Stephen Harper since the 1960s. Soros isn't as relevant as the Canadian Establishment

Bro Trudeau has the cucking gene, look it him cuck the Prince. Another Alcibiades

This place /pol should know that look very well.
Its the look Stacy gives you when you try to introduce yourself

U-u-h.excuse me miss
>omg oh god who is this loser and why is he talking to me. Gotta act nice.
Ya um hi there

Cor'

If he got cucked, they sort her out with a nice limo trip down a tunnel.

he is homo though. Really such an embarassment. Handsome doesn't apply to flaming faggots.

People that are ugly when they smile cannot be considered good looking.

he is an embarrassment. Outside of flaming libtards, most working white people hate the fucker. He is running the country in the ground just like his father did.