If you're ok with Russia invading and occupying Crimea and still want to be buds with them...

> If you're ok with Russia invading and occupying Crimea and still want to be buds with them, then you should have no problem accepting China's sovereignty over the islands of the South China Sea.

>poltards will defend Tillerson and Trump's anti-China stance

Other urls found in this thread:

futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2014/04/24/breaking-us-planned-to-turn-crimea-into-military-base-against-russia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just expect more deflection from T R U M P F A G S

Yeah, they really lack critical thinking imo. This is actually a good argument, but they will still act retarded. Guys, our main interests should be the well-being of our nation, not Trump. If Trump happens to be a person who promises that, great, but we need to be the first ones to call him out when he isn't.

>russia invaded crimea
which timeline is this

I don't really care about the South China Sea either.

Just a reminder to the people who voted for Trump to avoid an armed conflict with Russia, that an armed conflict with China, which has a GDP 10 times the size of Russia's and a military budget ~5x Russia's, would be much more destructive and cost more American lives and money.

Are we supposed to care about this in the first place? What do we look like to you faggot, /r/the_donald?

Imagine how this board would chimp out if the Democrats just agreed to add $2 billion a day to the deficit like the republicans did.
It's completes silence because most people are partisan hacks

t. zhang mao dong

Good, serves you all right.

go back to plebbit

this doesnt account for my deep underlying hatred for chinks

>They're ripping us off on trade
>???
>We're going to go to war

CTR when will you give up?

Show me one regular American dude who gives a fuck about the South China Sea or Crimea. If it doesn't belong to China why is it called the China Sea?

>one of the rare and few threads that have actual content and information worth discussion
>"le go back to plebbit lmaooo kek btfo heguehuehue"

The_Donald truly has been the death of Sup Forums

This
Are either of those locations strategic to the USA?

Why do you think they are, though? My guess is not because they actually care for Republican values, or the country, so much. But rather because they are losers with low self-esteem who attach their value to the political leaders whose cocks they suck on the internet and worship. Therefore, any attack on these leaders is an attack on them and they will do anything to prevent it or repel it, because they have attached their self-esteem to them, probably as a form of escapism.

What exactly is worth discussing here? Did russia hack the chinna islands or something? Are we all finally btfo for really reals this time guys??

1. China is a rising power. Russia is a dying country. We need to prioritize containing China, and having Russia's help would make things much easier. They already dislike the Chinese because of illegal immigrants in the Far East, competing spheres of influence in Central Asia, and one-sided energy deals.

2. Russia had no problem with Ukraine as a neutral buffer state. They only took over Crimea when the West tried to absorb Ukraine into the EU. China, on the other hand, has been continuing its salami-slicing strategy of slowly taking over territory around it. China is the aggressor here, and its expansionism must be stopped.

MASSIVE PROJECTION

stop this it's gross.

>apples
>oranges
Not the same at all.

CIA sparked the Ukraine conflict. Obviously Russia is going to move in and take control of their assets. They literally GAVE Crimea to the Ukraine a few decades ago. Why the fuck would they let them keep it when their government was just overthrown and replaced with a pro-EU administration who hates Russia?

le go back to plebbit lmaooo kek btfo heguehuehue

>Crimea

lol no

>south chyna sea

absolutely. Alot of trade routes run through the south chyna sea

So you accept that we are actively trying to contain China simply because they're growing. They aren't even pretending to be a threat, yet we continue to treat them like one.

They view them as lesser degenerates but they like Trump, the ultimate degenerate. This board jumped on Trump's cock and went downhill

Yes, and 90% of that trade is Chinese. Has nothing to do with us.

Did I just win this argument with really basic logic? Wow, nice. I should be a debater.

Ok all I know is USA #1 and China and Russia can eat dicks for all I care. Or don't. Their success or lack thereof really matters very little to me. Unless the fikki fikki us, or seem like they are gonna fikki fikki us, we shouldn't bother them. No one wins a war with any of the three of us anyways. Unless it is worth nuking the fuck out of earth I really don't see a need to have pissing matches with our fellow super powers.

yes, we should contain China. And we should be containing them because they are a growing threat. Even if they acted as pacifist as they could, it would not change the fact that they are still a threat.

That being said, they're starting to show their true colors. Deng Xiao Ping cautioned the Chinese to act as nice as possible until it caught up with the US so they would fly under our radar until it was too late. Thankfully, they've chosen not to follow his advice any longer. It's not just the South China Sea. They're stretching their influence into Africa and into South America. They're even building a new canal in our own backyard. They've created new trade institutions and multinational banks in Asia that are competing with ours. They're a clear and imminent threat to our hegemonic status in the world and they must be contained as soon as possible. Anyone who claims the United States should step aside and allow China to grow into our peer competitor is a traitor.

but the_donald is a Sup Forums colony, wouldn't exist without Sup Forums, and there would be no President Trump

>this person probably thinks he's smart

>simply because they're growing.
>They aren't even pretending to be a threat,
contradiction

a lot of pro rusian USA flag posters are literally cringy proxy russian shills. what do you expect?

I'm not OK with them invading Crimea, but it's a fait accompli. We can't go back in time and undo the events that occurred. China taking control of the South China sea on the other hand, has NOT happened yet and can still be prevented.

Furthermore, there is more recent precedent for Russia controlling Crimea than, China controlling the entire South China sea. We only need to go back a few decades to find an era when Russia controlled that region, as opposed to China's claims in the South China sea that have been obsolete for over a hundred years.

Just because Jimmy Carter signed those islands away doesn't mean Trump shouldn't BTFO China over it.

Pretty sure most pro-Trumpers are for the annexation of Crimea.

Because it's south of China moron. You think the Gulf of Mexico is called that because it's rightful Mexican mud?

We don't have to tolerate shit from China if 2/3 of the world's superpowers are on the same side.

However, I'll also say the South China Sea needs some actual capitalistic development, so sure, let 'em invade. Then we can "liberate" it.

pretty sure they're not

Russians aren't taking our manufacturing jobs, and from personal experience, aren't the ones coming to our national parks and other vacation spots to throw their trash everywhere and talk loudly in their ching bong gook computer language and stand in doorways.

>Ukraine
>literally the borderlands
>meme country
>speaks and writes in what is basically Russian
>one physical half of the country is occupied by self-identified Russians
>everyone loses their shit when Russians take back some clay populated by mostly Russians

>South China Sea
>a fucking ocean
>has been used by basically every nearby coastal SE Asian nation for economic and trade purposes for quite a long time
>China lays claims to huge swath of sea far away from most of their coastline

>all foreign entities are the same and you should treat them as such with no regard to their history or current relationship to the U.S

dumb. sage, do you live in a black and white world nigger?

It's obscene how much of it they claim.

It's amazing how they can say it with a straight face

Prove it.

The difference is that a war with China could never happen, whereas a war with Russia could happen.

The US was bidding on Sevastapol refit even before the Nuland coup. You have short memory. Infact the Crimea was practically giftwrapped for Russia.

Almost as if...

futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2014/04/24/breaking-us-planned-to-turn-crimea-into-military-base-against-russia/

There is no such thing as a war that can't happen. Trade ties mean nothing, there were still supply trains from the Soviet Union crossing into Germany as German tanks crossed into the Soviet Union.

>4 minutes passes
>no replies
>I'M THE MASTER OF LOGIC, EVERYONE BTFO

It's not just trade.

China would collapse if they declared war on anyone. Economically and socially.

China has no rightful claim over the south china sea, it's a trade route and China merely wants control over it.

It is with the utmost urgency that we maintain and practice freedom of travel, starting with moving navy vessels in and around the area. Allowing China to continue unhindered will see a precedent for future expansions and illegal grabs for trade routes more specifically around southern europe and northern africa as well as around asia.

That level of instability can lead to war in itself, if the regime thinks collapse will occur inevitably without a quick decisive action that can potentially rearrange the geopolitical landscape in a single move, especially if it thinks it can get away with it's attack.

Think Pearl Harbor.

maneuvering for a stronger negotiation position with china =/= taking an anti-china position.

i know you're a petulant little bitch who believes all the lies that you read about on hug boxes like huffington post, tumblr, CNN, etc., but this is a matter best left to grown men.

in summation, grow up and fuck off. Sup Forums is 18+ anyone, so you'll have to go back, kid.

this is not worth discussing. its opinion based

Who cares fat virgin redneck, a good amerishit is a death one

>Marcus Aurelius and his kin will be turning in their graves if they found out what had happened to their glorious empire.

What if I hate Ukraine and all Ukrainians and
laugh at them for letting George Soros take over
their country? What then faggot?

Do not care about either one. Why do I care what flag dirty squatmonkeys fly?