ITT WE POST WALLS

the cruz wall

Have a wall from /vp/

I don't get it

who is the original guy and why do I see him all over now

Not sure about his name. He looks hispanic, loves meat, and has a lot
Of fucking kids.

>"They'll never get past me dahnald!"

I live in Arizona. I'm white. In fact my family has been in az for 6 generations. I want to help build the wall. My dad and mom always point out random shit in the state and say stuff like "your grandfather was the roofer on that admin building at NAU" or "your uncle butch was a lumberjack that cut the trees so they could build the interstate 87 to Winslow" and "the guy who helped build your great grandfathers house went on to build the hotel at the south rim of the Grand Canyon" etc.

I want to have my grandkids hear about how their shitposting grandfather fought in the meme wars and built the Great Wall of America. Kek. seems kinda cool. Any border bros down with that idea? Mexicans & New Mexican bros are welcome too, as this is our shared clay.

Anyone else think that would be cool?

I have this version saved

the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald the delegates, dahnald

>What better wall could there be.... than the only American man to kill so many and get away with it.

Zodiac Wall Coming to Boarders near you 2018

I never understood that
It's a huge size inconsistency in AoT
The giant Titan is supposed to be 100ft tall, that means the people are fucking tiny and the wall is 80ft-90ft

FOR FUCKS SAKE WHY DONT THEY JUST SHOOT THEM ALL

Did this for a senior health class "where do you see yourself in 5 years?" I said guarding Trumps wall. Did I do good Sup Forums?

Last one.

>anyone else think that would be cool?
Yes
Do it user

Actually, the colossal titan was 260ft tall. The walls are supposed to be 250ft.

It's just badly scaled in that shot.

In a lot of shots.

Ignore it.

How many death threats did you get?

This was before the election, so the teacher said "I don't think it's going to happen" lol

Here you go

I wouldn't have the balls to do that so props to you, I guess lol

Structural Engineer here, few tips for you burgers on how to get the most value for your money
>Don't build the whole thing out of concrete, the cost of preparing/installing precast concrete panels, bringing in plant & work crews to remote areas of desert would be astronomical. An outside layer of steel sheet fence, and inside layers of chainwire fence all topped with razor wire would be just as effective, and much cheaper to install/maintain.
>Surveillance is arguably more important than the wall itself. Third worlders are crafty, If they figure out how to get to the wall unchecked they will eventually figure out how to get over it. Use drones, patrols and surveillance centers at say 300km spacings to catch potential wallscalers. This also relates to my next point
>Build a road along the entire US side of the wall to maximize response times and facilitate maintenance/future construction works

>He will never build the wall
God I cant wait to win again

Against who? Trump? He said there's no wall, only fence (maybe)

Fence on some parts (i.e. Mountains and places where beaners can't get to easily antway) the rest is pure wall friendo

That reminds me

>Friend compares Trump to Joffery because "MUH EVIL"
>Tell him that Game of Thrones plot is all about how the people of westboros are fucking morons who don't protect the wall
>Tell him that all the shit that is happening because in the distant past, female Targaryen lead an autistic war that killed most of the Targaryen dragons, leading to the other nobles openly distrusting the Targaryens which lead to the Rebellion
>Convince friend to vote for Trump using GoT lore
>Realize that i am a fucking nerd

come at us cunts

That may keep out dingos, but does it keep out Chinks and Poos?

I've actually gone across the border into Canada illegally before. I didn't know that I did though because there was no fence or anything and I was hiking innawoods.

why protect them when they eat your babies?

we are world leaders in design and construction of fences to protect against small and medium sized animals

Best wall coming through.

I might be on board with another Gadsten Purchase

Why dont you just goto war with Mexico, kill them all and take their clay?

>world leaders in design and construction of fences to protect against small and medium sized animals
Then why did you need 3 fences to keep out the Rabbits instead of one mein freund?

Kek, You might just be spared on the Day of the Rake.

Also the Maesters and Iron Bank are basically the Jews, they basically creates the Dance of Dragons.

Who says we don't want to do that?

American continentalism needs a resurgence. Next stop, Canada and Greenland!

Because then we would have a civil war on our hands with less sympathizers than we are on route to have for the current planned one.

Because that racist!
Tbqh, I wouldn't mind going to war and killing them and just leaving mexico as a bufferzone between latin america

underrated

Because one step at a time. The liberals are a bigger problem.

Currently building a wall around my village. The creepers are paying for it.

Damn your gonna literally build History. Fuckin jelly. Sweet gig to. Wish i lived down there and could help.

Tadaima~

You have to be 18 to post here.
MODS!

Need to deport all mexicans in blue, they have to go back.

redundancy :^)

I am over 18 I just have autism

>YWN wall ride the wall on your bike

who do you think gave Trump the idea goyim?

low energy wall, we need bigly

beep boop remove mexican

Yes. That's a great story and it sounds like a great idea.

God bless Australia

no save the women for the virgins

Lets put the SJWs feminists like Trigglypuff to work!. Will create many jobs!

Good stuff, ty.

just seeing walls must trigger the delicate left. i wonder if any of them had to move outside because of the domocile harassment.

Obama's new house is getting a new wall. Yes it is being built by Mexicans.