Trump is now reddit tier

>trump is now reddit tier

AHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

*takes breath*

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!

I fucking hate leafs

I have to say, guys, I personally hate reddit and everything related to them.

Due to this, I no longer support trump. That he will have a subreddit that disgusts me to no end.

Thanks, OP. Don't hear them, you're not a leaf. I deem you a great asset here at r/Sup Forums

Sorry, I meant Sup Forums

Kek
>now

I thought The Donald subreddit was a Sup Forums colony? Why the fuck are they pro-Israel?

I love Trump but I hate that he's such a good goy

I hate muslims. Stupid kikes. Actually prefer kikes to muslims.

Wow this will sure stop him from being a great president

>falling right into their hands

Canada has legalized euthanasia. If I'm elected prime minister I will make it mandatory. Who should be first?

reddit steals all our best memes. its inevitable. eventually 9gag will use him too

>I thought The Donald subreddit was a Sup Forums colony?

You have it backwards. They are desperately trying to turn Sup Forums into their colony. The size of that place dwarfs Sup Forums.

it was a Sup Forums colony but with every colony comes the niggers needing to work it, so those niggers were imported from reddit boards

And those cancerous faggots settled here and made this place worse. Bravo, Reddit!

I don't follow reddit, this image doesn't tell me anything
Can someone explain?

For now, we share a common enemy with the state of Israel. The Jews controlling society have long left that state and have been living in Britain and America for hundreds of years at this point.

However, the state of Israel is the single greatest enemy of Islam and has more motivation to rid the world of their filth, so they can rebuild their temple. When that happens, the returning of Christ will take place and the evil Jews will be damned to hell for all eternity.

yup, fucking hell man

Why is the alt light so pro (((israel)))?

A

Saudi Arabia can suck my cock by any means necessary. All the Jews in Israel aren't half the Jew of George Soros.

> caring about whats on the internet

LOL

>now

>Fuck Muslims
>Fuck Jews
>Kick them all out of Europe
>Israel can exist as far as I care, all the Jews can fuck off there.

I guess you could say I'm pro Israel.

I think it is from the donald trump reddit page. They are shabbos goy.

A Jew is as a Jew does, user. What's up with Redditors and their "Not all Jews! Most dindu nuffins" mindset that you faggots exported here?

saudi royal family is jewish

>neo nazis
>friends of Moslems

Stop punching right you stupid faggots. Let Reddit do its thing.

The donald is democrats are the real racists tier right wingers.

Shills think they can use the Jew angle to direct our focus. If you wanna talk about Jews then let's talk George Soros. Otherwise let's talk about rapefugees and/ Saudi Arabia.

leafposting gets out of control

I remember the time when everybody just said "you a irrelevant canada" or "whos canada?". Seems like they got PTSD from this and decided to cancerpost till we are forced to notice them.

>Moslem

gtfo

i dont get it

>muslims
>neo nazi friends

Because we need a real target and Soros is the kike that's causing us problems. Israel is trying to take him down too and the sooner we secure our borders the better. The Soros cartel needs to die.

(((they subverted the mod list))))

that sub was a pol colony before the first purge. I have no doubt someone paid to be head of the donald

Hate to say I told ya so.(but i did)

We will make fun of Trump in half a year, that's just how Sup Forums works.

That's the thing with reddit, the admins can remove the mods of any subreddit at any time, that means that if you suck the admins dicks or pay them they will make you head mod of any sub, or they may have done it just to subvert r/thedonald because the admins of reddit are liberal nutcases

basically admins can subvert any subreddit, they can even steal a mods account and pretend to be them

all these fucking Jews man holy shit, you guys realize that Israel existing is the single reason why America is still getting dragged into shit in the middle east? Israel is the reason why America is in debt trillions of dollars and why they haven't left the middle east after 15 years.
If Israel didn't exist America wouldn't be controlled by AIPAC and neo-cons probably wouldn't exist.

Its a mix, it seemed pretty Sup Forums early on but has taken on a life of its own for sure. I check it out every once in a while but its too much for me. Its definitely necessary though.

Sup Forums mods aren't any better

Yeah and we're not leaving any time soon. It affects us less if the borders are secure.

Sup Forums mods are faggots and are easily bullied.

uwot?

Yeah, they can delete what they want, and there are bad eggs, but the Sup Forums people are far more aware of any censorship and we don't have accounts to take over.
Sup Forums mods in general are far, far far, far far far far far better than reddit mods and you'd know if you ever had to interact with one
reddit mods are rabid SJWs on an insane power trip trying to show everyone how big their e-wiener is

Why does the text look fake in the leafposter's image?

since Trump, Sup Forums has become pro Israel as fuck, haven't you seen it?

>Stop punching right
Reddit is not to the right you faggot. This is punching left.

Since the migrant crisis and the new muslim enemy people have become more pro-israel they see israel as "fighting muslims" so they support them over palestine.
The problem is that the jews say "israel or palestine" when the only true answer is "none of the above"
Muslims and jews are two heads of the same hydra, this false dichotomy is dangerous and leads right into their hands

I was invited to a Super Bowl Party. Then I get told that he's going out. Then he tells me "Sorry bro, I actually had people over. I'm such a follower haha."

He says he supports trump but he's shifty as fuck, and lacks basic common sense and manners due to being raised by a single mother.

Fuck you Sup Forums I'm starting to think you have a point. I'm seeing red flags all over, starting back when he went through a religious phase and couldn't stop talking about how essential and what a blessing it is to be circumcized. He even admitted that Jewish people run the media.

I don't browse reddit, but Sup Forums mods do the same shit you described. Maybe they don't take money, but they delete shit they dislike even though it follows the rules (Some fagot mod on Sup Forums for example promoted yuri and deleted threads and comments that shitted on yuri).

Sup Forums mods are alright, but you can never know if Hiro will turn into Moot and goes full SJW cuck mode.

Yeah because Sup Forumsfags dont even submit any janitor applications when oppprtunity comes.

Oh I was only talking about Sup Forums mods which seem pretty based mostly. I have no doubt that mods of other boards are supreme faggots, especially /lit/ the worst board on Sup Forums.

It was a Sup Forums colony early on but about the time of the RNC the mods were switched out and u/CisWhitemaelstorm who was /ourguy/ deleted his account after being doxxed. Since then it has shifted into a reddit perversion of its former self. We still have r/AltRight though.

altright is ours? (((they're))) trying to shut that down