MASSIVE SKYING

WAS JUST LISTENING TO SOME NUMBER STATIONS AS USUAL BUT THEN THERE WERE LIKE 4 TIMES SKYING AFTER ANOTHER

TUNE IN
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/?tune=4625

THEN MY MOTHER CAME IN AND TOLD ME:
AHMED GET THE GOAT TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/01/12/arrival-us-troops-poland-sparks-kremlins-ire/96481698/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

It's fucking nothing. Post a recording next time, champ.

fake and gay

NO TUNE IN RIGHT FUCKING NOW
GOT AN EMERGENCY ALERT FROM THE GERMAN GOVT TELLING US TO FIND SHELTER

SHIT JUST TURNED ON MY TV AND GOT THIS

No you didn't.

Unless someone can confirm with proof this is fake and gay

wert.

The fuck is skying

niggers

fuck off newfriend

>taking a screen shot on a TV
wew

no seriously the fuck is skying

Bitch I've been here for a long time, and I know about number stations, but I've never heard the term 'skying'. Just answer the question

lrn2shortwave

>I've been here for a long time

you sure about that, faggot?

It's an album by The Horrors

dat filename. Thank you hero.

It begins

Your kungfu is shit tier and you need to kill yourself

do you mean skyking?

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/01/12/arrival-us-troops-poland-sparks-kremlins-ire/96481698/

It's SKY KING
OPs a illiterate faggot.

None of my personal shortwave receivers have encountered a single transmission on 8992 OR 11175 in over two hours.

Russia's infamous squeaky wheel came online earlier today, but outside of that, today has been overwhelmingly average.

This post is a fucking joke and so are you OP.

There's this radio station that broadcasts and is important for military something or other.

It announces stuff by saying "Skyking skyking do not answer" a certain number of times followed by encoded messages.

And when there are drills or less important information the phrase "skyking skyking do not answer" is repeated 2 or 3 times.

It's supposed to be a super catastrophe of epic proportions if the phrase is repeated 4 times. Nuclear event imminent or something.

But it's probably just shitposting desu

thank you user

can confirm just heard skyking confirmations aswell

The whole skyking concept is absolute bullshit. EAM protocol would NEVER be framed around some cheesy shit phrase like that; especially in the modern age.

A bunch of people from GodLikeProductions coined the term and it has stuck like cancer ever since.

Image: Screen grab of my rig for those faggots who actually care.

the skyking is just bullshit to get attention. the info is always encoded in a one time pad like a numbers station.

>4 times

Please actually be 3 times. Pretty sure that means they're actually readying a nuke.

fuckfuckfuck

Could not agree more. I cannot stress enough, however, how often call signs change. I last served in the late nineties, and I can assure you that we never had one single phrase for a period longer than five years or so.

guyz help my house got nuked and my bum bum is on fire ;_;

GUYS OP HERE TANKS ROLLING THROUGH MA STREETS

CAN COMFIRM THE TANKS HAVE NOW INVADED WASHINGTON DC OBAMA IS DRIVING ONE OF THEM

>Tanks in 30 minutes
Fuck that's an underrated vintage meme there

skyking

Excuse me as I get comfy.

SKYKANG SKYKANG

DO NOT ANSWER!!!!!

MESSAGE REPEAT SENPAI

>GodLikeProductions
why does that name sound so familiar?

>the fuck is skying
a typo, newfag