RIP in peace civilisation

CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4119040/Married-Calais-Jungle-charity-chief-insisted-volunteers-not-sex-migrants-year-long-affair-toyboy-Tunisian-bodyguard-met-camp.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/2611408/married-calais-jungle-charity-boss-beds-toyboy-migrant-and-sets-up-love-nest-with-refugee-after-boasting-of-zero-tolerance-sex-policy/
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/dec/22/six-women-who-made-2015
archive.is/RRbXU
find.icaew.com/listings/view/listing_id/21145/deloitte-llp
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/dec/18/refugees-calais-friends-need-help
archive.is/icGQv
spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Eternal Female

Daily reminder that all the men in ww2 died for this.

I propose a new meme to propagate. You've all seen the ones where they take some girly quote and girls laughing or dancing, and then below it they show the ww2 soldier version of it. Well we need to make something similar to that but much more extreme

>Friends of Mrs Moseley claimed that (Muhammad) Bajjar had threatened to tell her husband of the affair and send him photos of the couple while they were together.

Will Muhammad release their sex tapes?

What should the punishment be for women like this

This tbhf

LMAO look at the fat greasy Arab. Giving women the vote was the worst mistake civilisation could ever make.

thesun.co.uk/news/2611408/married-calais-jungle-charity-boss-beds-toyboy-migrant-and-sets-up-love-nest-with-refugee-after-boasting-of-zero-tolerance-sex-policy/

> jungle charity chief

what in thee tarnation

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Clare set up Care4Calais in 2015, co-ordinating donations of clothing, food and tents to the Jungle.
>It soon gained charity status and was visited twice by The Voice judge will.i.am. The Guardian named Clare one of “Six Women who made 2015”.
>She soon moved in with ex-market trader (Muhammad) Bajjar, who worked as her bodyguard and translator. A pal said: “She fell for Kimo in a big way and is now worried she could lose the charity.
>“Everyone on the camp knew about them. Migrants thought they were husband and wife.”

>But it all went sour earlier this month when Clare accused Bajjar of conning her after he begged her for cash to send to his family.
>He was arrested on January 6 on suspicion of stealing Clare’s mobile phone but was released.
>That night Clare fled France to see her husband Benjamin, 38, at their £700,000 five-bed home in the Wirral, Merseyside, fearing Bajjar would spill the beans.
>But she is now back in the French port less than a mile from Bajjar, who is living above a clothes shop.

I'm glad calais is over and most of the rapefugees have gone off the radar (hint : they're going to UK).

Ha! "Raped"
I'm impressed. she managed to destroy 2 men's lives at the same time to avoid taking responsibility for her selfish shortsightedness.

Kek, please undo these digits and keep them in France

They eat frogs, punish them instead

She's not the first White whore he's done over, he did it to another Brit slut back home in Tunisia. Also he lied about being a Syrian fleeing ISIS.

He's still in France, living above a clothes shop according to The Sun see . He seems to have a thing for Brit sluts though.

Spanish descent here

Do I look arab enough so I can go to europe claim to be a refuge and retarded liberal women can have sex with me?

fuck i don't know whatever henry the 8th did

>Daily reminder that all the men in ww2 died for this.
OUSH

Women's brains don't work. She sees these animals crying on TV, so she abandons her husband and adopts them as toyboys and pets:
>Challenged about the affair by The Sun at her rented house last night she said: “Is that it? It’s complicated.”
>Another friend said: “She knew it couldn’t carry on. She went home to try to save her marriage but Kimo isn’t letting go.
>“It’s sickening that she has been so vocal about volunteers not having sex with migrants.”

How can some guys be this fucking cucked?

>Hey honey Im gonna go live in a refugee camp with 9000 arab men, love you

I feel like BLACKED isn't appropriate for this level of whorishness

Wake the fuck up, white man.

>>But it all went sour earlier this month when Clare accused Bajjar of conning her after he begged her for cash to send to his family.
FUCK THIS STUPID FUCKING CUNT REEEF FUCKK THIS FUCKING WHORE

The whore married a bitch.

No

posting some for you user

also daily reminder that WE CAN MAKE A CHANGE. women are only like this because we let them.

as men, we just need to seize control and women will go along with it. they LIKE being controlled, they don't like you being sweet.

Quite the midlife crisis eh

>men are out to get us honey

Too elaborate. Next European holiday, claim you are a Hispanic refugee fleeing the brutality of the evil Trump regime and therefore need your dick sucked by barren Euro whores who can adopt you as a pet in lieu of children they don't have.

Holy shit people.

There has to be an end to this degeneracy, because this planet has gone to shit.

death

No, you look master race

I can't believe migrants are having sex with volunteers. Why on earth would this even happen. Are these women so desperate?

Lot's of gay men going to the camps and fucking Arab rentboys too:
>Last September volunteers writing on Facebook said the Jungle was awash with prostitution, underage sex and volunteers having multiple migrant partners.
>At the time Clare said Care4Calais had a zero-tolerance policy toward relationships between volunteers and migrants.
>One male volunteer was reported for sex with migrants, she said.

Just napalm Calais already.

France has fallen.

Sold to Muslims as a sex slave

Hang them from posts disemboweled next to their sandnigger lover.

women are traitors

It was bulldozed calais does not exist anymore

these poor helpless refugees all have nicer clothes than i do

fpbp

what the fug

Is that man Tunisian?

She was a Guardian Woman of the Year 2015
>The Guardian named Mrs Moseley as one of ‘Six Women who made 2015’.

>In the Jungle – the refugee camp in Calais – I met Clare Moseley, an accountant from Merseyside. This week, like the rest of us, she should have been thinking about presents, her work Christmas party, or whether to buy a turkey or a goose. Instead, months ago, she left her husband, work, family and friends to distribute donations and move temporarily to the French town.

>After reading about refugees drowning in the Mediterranean, she wanted to show “that there are people in Britain who care”.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/dec/22/six-women-who-made-2015
archive.is/RRbXU

is that wyclef john?

Fpbp

>wyclef john?
jean*

Also he's just a body guard not a migrant.

>46-year-old Moseley ended her relationship with 27-year-old Bajjar after fearing that he had conned her out of thousands of pounds
>conned her out of thousands of pounds
*conned her out of thousands of HER HUSBAND'S pounds

this 100x

how the fuck did he get hard around her to begin with

>he still falls for the Vaginal Jew meme

Why aren't you gay yet?

Anon5 was right!

You'll need to tan a bit bro but it'll work

itt jelly white boi incels mad that women like sex

its fine to let your woman go on humanitarian aid trips/bbc retreats once in a while

LET'S FIND THE KEKOLD HUSBAND AND LAUGH AT HIM LADS

>implying men haven't historically done and currently do the same shit.

LMAO looks like her cuckold husband is a partner at Deloitte
find.icaew.com/listings/view/listing_id/21145/deloitte-llp

Notice that this woman is nordic

Why does a Chad need to con ugly british slags into sleeping with him?

Small dick?

No wonder she left him to go fuck Arabs

Isn't that Will I am?

kek

Yeah she invited him to tour the camps. The Sun story has pics of the Arab she was fucking

It seems that western degenerates invite refugees because of their sexual urges

Till district 9 was prophetic.

Pic related is the only final solution.

Damn that is a fly jacket. Why do they get such nice clothes donations. Their NEET lifestyle is supreme, best in the world.

Clare Moseley in her own words. She saw Muslims crying on the internet and it emotionally overwhelmed her so she destroyed her life.

>I left my business, husband and family to volunteer at the Calais refugee camp
>Clare Moseley
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/dec/18/refugees-calais-friends-need-help
archive.is/icGQv

So this guy obviously works enough that he has a over a million USD home in a half decent location while his wife is out starting charities that undermine the country and whoring around.

EDIT:
SHE WAS TROLLED INTO cucking HER HUSBAND BY MEAN SHITLORD COMMENTS
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Husband's a partner at Deloitte

Do you understand why I racemix now? What "White British women" I have to put up with?

The classic mentally ill left. Many of whom were molested by baby boomer radical lefties:

spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html

Isn't that a Jewish name? Top kek

British women are really ugly. Maybe that's why.

maternal instinct to the point of psychosis

Sup Forums is ALWAYS motherfucking right, goddamn

>Go Deigo,Go!

Imagine the outrage if instead of all male middle eastern 'kids" , the migrants were female teenage Japanese girls. Imagine the outrage if male "volunteers" were basically living in the camps and having sexual relations with the girls. I seriously can't stand liberal doublethink.

There are whole countries based on that premise

f a k e n e w s

This. I actually thought something similar a few days ago while nodding off to sleep. It had to do with Die Juden and how they never miss an opportunity to proclaim their innocent victimhood of the Hollycost...

...but you never see them groveling at the feet of WW2 soldiers thanking them profusely for LITERALLY SAVING THEM FROM HITLER. Not a peep.

Hmmm.

Anyway, yes - the time for WW2 soldiers' in-vain or forgotten sacrifices to be memed back into the collective consciousness of the nation is now.

thanks for the email address, I just bought him a 1-month subscription to BLACKED.com

Ugly as fuck / who cares

why does this female look so much more manly and pig disgusting than qt traps? look at that fucking nose

There are new ones popping up.

those traps are fucking ugly
nigga you gay

Tbf Sydney already has tens of thousands of female Asian university students (Japs included) who work as cheap prostitutes

>Western womyn want the delusion of equality
>to get it they have careers they hate, marry weak men they don't have respect for, and raise screwed up children
>they buy a house too big for them to clean, they have children they don't care to raise
>so they support illegal immigration so they can have cheap servants while virtue signalling what a good person they are
>yet they are still unsatisfied by their choices, so they seek a more natural-feeling romantic relationship in a male-dominant culture

B-B-B-B-BUSTED

If you wear socks to a beach you need to be purged

discipline friend

Her shoes are so fucking dirty. Why the fuck would you wear suede boots to a shit infested mudslime jungle? I'd be wearing waterproof flyfisher boots every day if I had to spend any time in that hellhole

Something about jungles and chefs, sex and charities and someone who insisted something and had an AFFAIR with a tunisian boy toy camp bodyguard

WHEN WILL THIS MEME END

>OMG WOMAMS LUV DERE BBS
*aborts "nuisance"*

No but I'd suck your dick, no homo

getting blacked one woman at a time.
fpbp

>Daily reminder that all the men in ww2 died for this.
they must be turning in their graves, kek

They are ghost army on Sup Forums

>tfw cat female is more committment to look after its offspring that human females
humans eternally and indisputably BTFO