How do you fix the EU without ending it?

How do you fix the EU without ending it?

More immigrants to keep the EU's population young and it's member country economies' prosperous.

German domination of the EU means it has conquered without war, and signing up to the EU is signing up to the Fourth Reich. Germany is at the geographic heart of the EU. It is also at least for the next two decades likely to remain the continent’s largest economy and most populous country.
Ask the Greeks if you think I exaggerate: Germany runs Europe without firing a shot. It forces far weaker partners to stay in a currency zone that is crippling them, and uses its economic muscle to dictate immigration and other key policies.
We have learned our lessons and today we focus on destroying europe again with our influence and economic power.
What did you expect?
A friendly germany? A germany that got no influence anymore? On nothing?
Great products with the stamp "made in germany" are superior to your inferior products.
We hold europe, if germany gets destroyed it will influence all other states around the world. We won this war.
What our soldiers couldn't achieve is what our ruthless economics achieved.
Destroying germany means destroying every other state in europe immediately and others in the longer run.

>fix the EU
>without ending it

not possible

>without ending it

Can't be done. Japan has suffered a lost two decades through shit policies, continental Europe will suffer a lost century if the EU keeps going

I think I just had an aneurysm. Luckily I live in a country where I don't have to wait three years for treatment

>Adolf Hitler dismissed the possibility suggested by "a movement of credulous followers, especially among our people, who want to oppose a European union to the American Union in order, thereby, to prevent a threatening hegemony of the North American continent." The attempt "to realize the Pan-European idea through a purely formal unification of European nations, without having to be forced in a centuries-long struggles by a European ruling power, would lead to a structure whose whole strength and energy would be absorbed by the inner rivalries and disputes...” When the American ongoing expansion reaches Europe, “a pacifist-democratic Pan-European hodgepodge state... would not be able to oppose the United States…”

This making my brain work

The EU will have effectively collapsed into regional blocs by the end of the 2020s. That's pretty much the best outcome.

The worst outcomes? Race war due to unchecked immigration, financial crisis due to shit policies, and Brussels trying to make leaving the EU illegal or effectively impossible.

Pretty much, yeah. Not a stormfag, but Hitler's right: the EU is pretty much completely ineffective because it's a bunch of sovereign states with different values and centuries of seperate cultures bound together by a weak federal system. Any attempt to strengthen the federal system will be seen as favoring one side or the other and lead to nations breaking off.

Found the pension cuck

Go be a leaf somewhere else.

You remove everyone in each country except one of the countries and then you let the survivors, who will all have the same culture inhabit the land

>Greenland is EU clay

DELET THIS IMMEDIATELY

Russia is in there too
They need Greenland in there so they're closer to Canada so Canada can be part of it too

we can't and we need to end it.

>How do I jump without jumping?

It's funny because this actually is a solution and Merkel is doing it, but why let a rotten corpse live?
If you replace everyone with muslim niggers, they'll outbreed the original peoples. You'll now have everyone in the European Union with the same values and suddenly it works.

Psst Germany.
Why don't you like, undo the currency union for shits n giggles return to the d-mark. It'll be totes rad fun. You know you want to.

>build big wall around border
>deport anyone of non-native European heritage
>pursue ethno-nationalism

fix'd

Which is why Polan must defeat Jewrmany and we shall have peace and prosperity

As if it would matter what the people think in a (((democracy))).