Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coat_of_arms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP BTFO

Except every man who ever had a personal coat of arms.

That's the symbol of feminism retard

I correlate the cross with Jesus.

Mines a picture of a knight dual weilding katanas while fighting two dragons

gay

>107011723

>Swastika
>Hitler's own symbol
kek

Here's my own symbol. It's a mountain with snowy peak protrudig from a forest, as you can see.
Do not steal, it reminds me of my home village.

Here's my own symbol. It's a mountain with snowy peak protrudig from a forest, as you can see.
Do not steal, it reminds me of my home village.

God fucking dammit

kek!

God fucking dammit

That American is literally 10x the size of you

I'm on my phone so I'm calling you red velvet cheesecake

in a raspberry beret

nice proxy fagging

Great work retard

How does this btfo of Sup Forums? Doesn't it make Obama seem like Hitler which btfo of democrat and obama lovers? Plus isn't the swastika just literally a inverted copy of another symbol?

(You)
(You)
nice proxy fagging

I really hate how they replaced the American flag pin with their ugly campaign logo

>tfw Sonichu is just a modern form of heraldry

the Swastika was not Hitler's personal insignia. Good fucking God OP is a retard

Why is kek lying to us?

What about Prince? BTFO faggot

I'm convinced that Hillary is 100x more narcissistic than Trump.

that's so beautiful it brings a tear to my eye

it was all about her... first woman president, her turn, etc. never about what was best for america. i'm so glad the cunt lost.

>had contract with label
>wanted out
>couldn't, because he signed a contract
>legally changed his name
>.........to that symbol
>to weasel himself out of the contract

Just so you know.

she thought she deserved to be president. Trump earned it

>Hillary's symbol is a diagram of 9/11 happening

Of course the Spaniard didn't check to see if someone already posted that image, kinda like how he doesn't wash his hands after using the toilet.

we had a similar situation to what happened last election in Texas last midterm. It wasn't as fun though because there was no chance of her ever winning

Sage

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coat_of_arms

Nice image cunt. Saved

Kek poor CWC

OP BTFO!!!

fpbp

I think they're actually quite similar.

The problem with Hillary is that she's been told "Yeah, don't do that" throughout her political career, so she tries to acts humble, like it's not about her. At the same time her campaign was also pushing HILLARY into your face at any given moment, like she was some kind of brand, some kind of movement, some kind of statement. And her interactions with other people ends up being weird and uncomfortable, always slightly off from what feels natural to most people.

Trump does the exact same thing, but he doesn't try to be humble about it. He fuels it, adds energy to it. He brags, exaggerates, etc. He's the biggest gorilla in the room, he doesn't care if you get your jimmies rustled. Sure, Trump comes across as narcissistic and offensive, but it's congruent. His persona and his personality fits. So we don't have to make excuses for him to accept it - this is the way he is, and that's why we can relate to him as a person.

Hillary could've been an amazing populist candidate if she didn't try to be a populist candidate. If she had had the guts to call Trump out for being an asshole under the debates, like she obviously meant, she could've crushed him. But instead she thought she had to be composed and sensible. She just ended up being boring and incongruent.

thats really fucking stupid