Admit it. She won

Admit it. She won.

She won over 4 million more votes than Drumpf. There is a serious problem that a person who won 5 million more votes than their opponent isn't declared the winner. The Electoral College has failed us if we look at the raw data, and the data shows that she got 6 million more votes than Drumpf. Anyone that can count knows that if someone has 7 million more votes than the other guy, they should be the winner. 8 million more votes. I'm saddened and disgusted that this Democracy we live in rewarded the orange cheeto pussy grabber even though he lost by more than 9 million votes.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/laurakbuzz/status/806855033992122368
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry America. You don't deserve this.

Assigned: Brazil

She lost.

She clearly won. It sucks that despite she getting 10 million more votes than Drumpf, she still lost. What democracy is this? This is so much wrong, all this media brainwashing, people won't protest or do anything

No.

Even though she go 11 million more votes it didn't matter. That isn't the race they ran.

>I Pledge Allegiance To Flag Of The United States of America
>Into The REPUBLIC For Which It Stands

fuck off worst olypmics

I see. America showing it true racist and sexist face. Looks like white males choose who wins despite losing by 12 million votes. Republic is the same as democracy, dipshit. Go read a book.

*yawn*

yeah but if you look at the votes by district, and the fact that Red BTFO of the senate and the house also.
And there is a very good reason the founding fathers made the electoral college, and this election encapsulates the exact reason. They knew that people living in highly populated areas would have different views from the scattered population. It's brilliant and more fair than a popular vote ever could be, IF you really cared about fairness and equality than you would all be in favor of the Electoral College.
IF the opposite would have happened you would be praising the electoral college

You have no idea what you're talking about.

It should. She got 20 million more votes than drumpf and could have been made the winner. It's just that our politicians are worthless cowards.

>people living in highly populated areas would have different views
Lmao. That's not true at all. More than 13 million votes. You drumpftards truly are disgusting.

>twitter.com/laurakbuzz/status/806855033992122368
They were all Cali votes. Sorry 1 state can't make the choices for the other 49

Yeah but 12 millions people is more than an entire country in Europe.
This isn't democracy.

But huehue, if she won why isn't she being inaugurated on the 20th?

Nice argument
Finally someone with good sense on this forum.

6 GORILLION MORE VOTES, GOYIM!!!!

>into the republic
Die.

>Republic is the same as democracy, dipshit.

>huehue education

Hey can you translate pic related?

yeah, the 14 million super rich and welfare crowds are the only votes that should count

Because you white crackers control everything. Of course you wouldn't let a female that fights for equality and end of sexism to win.

Don't you have murders to commit favela monkey?

Trump would have done a shit load more campaigning in California, Illinois, and New York if the election went by simple majority.

lolz, but who's getting inaugurated on the 20th ?

I know times are tough brazil but you gotta up the bar with these posts.

>Literally won by 15 million votes
>Not elected President

Why is this allowed?

>There is a serious problem that a person who won 5 million more votes than their opponent isn't declared the winner.

depends on what the objective is... in real football, you can count all sort of stats; yardage, passing efficiency, etc. but the only thing that matters at the end of the game are the points.

in our elections, hueberg, the only thing that matters is who has the most electoral points, not numbers of people voting.

>Brazil talking down to others
Lel

This is the kind of shitpost I dig.

Here, take a well-deserved (You).

>She clearly won.

if she was as close as Gore she would have taken action like Gore did, if she did not take action it is because she could not win

>Of course you wouldn't let a female that fights for equality and end of sexism to win.

well, yeah, which is why so many of us fought for our states to win. she thought she had it in the bag, which is why she let important states slide and called people whose votes she needed, deplorables. she fucked up.

not a sports guy but I love this analogy!

I can't believe she lost despite getting a billion more votes than Trump. That's more than the entire population of the US FFS

It figures you Brazilian shemales would love Hillary.

wheres le upboat button on did websit?

i think were on 16 million, but we'll get there

JUST

And what's even the difference? How is this allowed in the 21st century? Fuck you white males and your inequality. I really love to see your women getting fucked by large stallion dominant dark men. Hopefully you crackas will be overbred, after white women start to see who's the true masterrace.

LoL trans rent a jew

I don't care that she Got 13 million more votes than Trump, if we let the popular vote (where she might of won by 14 million more votes) rule it would only represent California and New York.

>Crackers
Dammit, you have blown your cover as a shitposter.

If she won...why isn't she the pres-elect?

Cause she didn't win

But she didn't win...

She needed to win the Electoral, she did not..

>everyone that doesn't agree with me is seen as bait/shitpost
Grow up.

Electoral college babble is spam.