him

not happening

fpbp
p
b
p

1. she has no interest in running
2. if she did, she would get crushed by president trump

just be fine with the fact that she's one of the best first ladies of all time. it's not happening. you're getting 8 years of president trump and it starts next friday.

it's over. your evil ghoul bitch lost. learn to cope or pop the cyanide pill, squirt.

>making fake presidential campaign promotional images for someone who has absolutely no experience in politics or leadership just because an actual president had sex with her

Why isn't this seen as super-degrading to women?

Time for first tranny president.

It's 2016+4 afterall.

>Democrats are still in denial about how much of a disaster Obama's presidency was
>Actually want to run another Obama

Lol, go for it.

>just be fine with the fact that she's one of the best first ladies of all time

You're a genuinely confused fuck.

make tranny harambe great again

Why do people want some asshole politician's wive to run for office?

What is this shit meme?

ITS HER TURN N SHIET

>her
right...

nah. just because i voted for trump doesn't mean i'm such a rigid little bitch like you that i can't appreciate what she did as FLOTUS.

now go prep the bull moose that fucks your beaver-wife, pierre. this is american politics and an ignorant little shit like you is out of your league.

Barack said she won't run

I hope this does not become a trend where Presidents wives start running for president themselves. is feels like they are cheating the system.

you faggots are always acting as if your opinion is fact

>just be fine with the fact that she's one of the best first ladies of all time

Yeah I sure love the fact that school lunches are dogshit and overpriced now and you have to pay the school in order to have your kids bring packed lunches

Sounds good.

I think he meant to type first laddies but some semen under the d key made it stick

What has she done to deserve it? Her biggest legacy is making school lunch inedible.

>bitching about his school lunch

found the underage. sorry kid, time for you to fuck off and get reported.

I never would have thought I'd say this before /pol but the idea of a woman president is unironically hilarious and retarded.

I hate PUA shit and degenerate woman hate, but really the presidency is not the place for someone who is genetically predisposed to be emotional

Fuck that shemale.

>Posting the black goddess I'd accept as president

>now go prep the bull moose that fucks your beaver-wife, pierre

Every board should have flags.

Uh no one pays our public school to bring packed lunches. You're thinking of privatized charter schools, which are Republican-backed and a means to eliminate public school funding with less regulatory rules about how and where money is spent.

nope

would prefer a candidate who wasn't aligned with the globalist criminal syndicate

We can all muse for a moment about a female president and then have a good laugh.

can't wait for the first black man in the oval office

THIMBLES are such weird things - ACK! It's crazy!

>complain trump doesnt have experience
>shill for another obama

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Her"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Have you read her college essays? She's illiterate

Liberals claim Trump has no experience but then try to prop up a woman who has literally done nothing but be the President's wife for eight years.

Even if I was so dick-deep in politics I was in the position to train the next POTUS I'd still laugh in the fucking face of the female president.

No please

>Democrats criticize Trump for having no experience
>Proceed to want someone with no experience to run for President
>Refuse to acknowledge how truly shitty and disappointing Obummer's presidency was
Even if he does run, Michelle Obama won't win. Everyone has had enough of the liberals "if u dont vote for a black you're racist" etc shit that got Obama in and the woman version that almost got Shillary in

>no expierance in politics

you think her supporters care? they'll see "black" and "women"as enough to vote for her

Not even liberals will vote her. All the queenz on Facebook and fat-acceptance cunts on Tumblr turned on her when she began talking about implementing exercise programs; one of them called it "fat genocide".

If I'm voting black in 2020 it's for Kanye senpai

The first monkey tranny president, how progressive america

she'll win for the same reason her husband managed to not only get elected,but get re elected

Delusional or bait, the left is eating itself alive. They won't be able to mount an effective campaign for at least 8 years.

That's if he runs, which I doubt. Furthermore I thought people had had enough of that shit and saw that having a token nigger isn't enough to improve their situation. I legit wanna see him run to see Trump rip him apart

Her husband will go down as the first black president and WORST president in history.

Moochelle doesn't stand a chance. People are DONE with the Democratic party.

Fucking do it! It will be the most hilarious episode in history, She will fuck up so much it will be hilarious.

I honestly think they are prepping her for this, watching this cringworthy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=1aVDefOvPJI

You know what I find funny about these threads. I always forget that you guys are about 5'7 and around 160 pounds.You feel threaten when a woman can match you in strength. Talk shit about Michelle but love pic. Stay mad you hand heldless virgins.

6'1, 180lbs. Nice try though, maybe there is a bit of projection there little man? She's a walking disastor, when she had a job and some pointless diversity shitty fuck, they never bothered to replace here.

That's how vital she was.

I'm 6'1 and 200lbs, just ugly.
Anybody who thinks height matters is legit autistic. Women only care about the face

>WORST president in history.
the problem is that while this is objectively true, leftists are so retarded that they distort facts and still consider him a messiah. his first term was shit and he still managed to get re-elected.

I hate Obama but if Michelle runs she'll win. She'll have the nigger vote and the woman vote locked up. She'll be like a Clinton minus the 20 years of public scandals. We better hope she has better things to do.

I like this leaf

Lol no. We've made it clear we dont want the wives of politicians running our country.

>6'1
>180
That's not possible. You must have no muscle or something. Hit the weights.

hey least hes going to die because of the Tecumseh's Curse

BLACK POWDAH YEEH HOME BOI BITZ NOOD FUCK DA WHITEYS

>fat genocide
>kek'd out loud
>everyone in house heard
Literally the most fucking stupid thing I've heard all year
RIP my sides

It is probably your attitude, that or you're not picking up the signals bruh.

how do you spend 4 gigs on photoshop but still look like a monkey?

So her only qualification is being a female nigger?

You are having a laugh right?

obama's only qualification was being a (half) nigger and it proved enough.

OBAMA BLEW IT FOR BLACK 4EVER

WORST POTUS EVER

THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER BLACK POTUS

"AMERICA" WILL BE DESTROYED WITHIN 50 YEARS ANYWAY, SO DOES'T REALLY MATTER.

HOPE EVERYONE'S GETTING READY FOR POSTAPOC TIMES

WILL PROBABLY HAPPEN SOONER RATHER THAN LATER

LOL She can't even read nor write!

I'm glad to have brought you so much joy.

I'm not kidding though. They were seriously comparing it to eugenics and calling her a fat-shaming cyberbully.

You know what? If she runs and makes that a big part of her campaign, it might be funny if we pretend to support her. Libs might vote 3rd party, or vote Republican, or maybe not at all. And if she drops out, maybe seeing that her exercise programs got so much attention will inspire the next lib candidate to also support similar programs. The salt will be enormous.

It's worth a shot.

please oh please oh please let Trump run against Obama's wife, give her the Jeb! treatment

you must be a female if you're this dumb.

>her

I'm having a laugh? Are brits normally this socially awkward? Hell, if you're struggling to have a conversation on the internet then I can only image what you're like in reality. Good luck m8.

Yahuuuuuurrrrrmeh?