Save Canada. Asian men must marry young white women

Asian Sup Forumsacks, do your part in the uncuckening of our beloved nation of Canada and by extension, the United States by finding a beautiful White woman to become your partner in life. Impregnate her with your superior Asian seed and produce beautiful amwf hapa children, they are the future of the western world. There are just simply not enough Asian girls to go around thanks in part to the shitstorm created by the one child policy of China.

Our population is growing at a nice rate, we must secure our place here, breed with White women and live a prosperous life. Justin Trudeau fully cucks himself to the Chinese, it's best to take advantage of this.

No thank you. We only want white women from California Beverly hills with the nice tans and surgically improved vaginas.

I cant get any girls and will never be able to but i'd love a white women. I'd like a Japanese woman more though but it'd still never happen.

Fuck Asians.

Maybe the thought of going down on a white woman vs asian woman definitely makes my face numb. Asian woman are just much more superior though. They're more intelligent and they are submissive usually. All they want is genuine love. White woman on the other hand are whores and hop around when they feel a little unease with the finance or appearance of the car you drive.

t.low iq mongrel

They must fear the uprising.

>Asian """"""""""""masculinity""""""""""""

I have a friend on fb that Sup Forums would likely consider a 10 and she's getting married to some Filipino dude.

Still, I know literally thousands of people my age and that's the only interracial relationship I can think of.

Have fun with a 50% chance your offspring will look like they gave down syndrome.

What's your reaction when you find out Kellyann Conway is married to a Filipino and has 4 hapas girls with him?

asians are basically white, so no problem with that

really don't mind interracial dating as long as both people are good, and if you are a trump voter you are probably good in my book

I'm white and voted for Hilary. Where does that put me with dating your cute little sister?

This is Buboy and his fiancé.

There's a fuck load of Asians here, but I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen an Asian guy with a white girl, and the girls have all been hideous.

Asian men are ugly as sin.

No. White women are for white men.

Get cucked by muslims son. We don't want to breed with your whores anyways.

Well it's not like you have a choice, you squinty eyed yellow goblin.

So do certain races of asians get special benefits? Like Korean, Japanese, etc. versus Cambodians & Chinese?

Asking for a friend

CHECKED

literally kek approved

also asians are manlets, no real white chick I know even considers them as remotely realistic partners lul. It's either white is right or the BBC meme, little crossover. Luckily we got a lot of pro-white grills in Alberta