My Best friend's wife just gave birth to a black baby!

I don't want to get banned but I need to post this! This is not bait.

My best friend called me to let me know his wife was in rushed in Labour
2:31 am at Queen Elizabeth Hospital in London the baby was born.

She gave birth mixed race boy!

I'm writing this on my phone right now! Everything has exploded. Mass panic mode! My Best Friend literally stormed out of the hospital.

>"WE'RE THROUGH! I'M THROWING YOUR THINGS OUT OF MY HOUSE!" he rage echoed the hospital.

Holy shit it's scary. The wife now Ex wife is in absolute tears. The mixed child that was born was taken away by the midwife. The doctor, nurses, everyone saw this entire exchange.

The cry ex wife is being consoled by her mother while her father and two brothers are pissed! Her youngest brother called his own sister a whore before being slapped by his mom.

It's fucking insane.

I needed to post this due to all the coalburner threads being posted.

Fuck I hope I'm not banned! This is insane!

Banned for what? Coal burner thread.

How would you describe the female, your friend's wife? Is there anything that would have given away that she is a coalburner?

well thats pretty fucked up. i guess thats one thing thats a plus for white people who cheat on each other.

well maybe now? ive heard sometimes the brown can skip a generation but im not sure if thats true.

stay strong op, goto the roof or something take a look around the landscape take some deep breathes and be glad your not your friend or his wife lol

What about this story is insane?

Seems totally normal in today's day and age

nice proxy, leaf

She fucking hid it well! I didn't know she even cheated! Out of all our friends we always thought those two had it lucky.

>brown can skip a generation

Total myth

Haven't seen this pasta in a while. Nice Brit touches to it too. 8/10 the stuff about banned blows it.

Post his goybook status updates or else I don't believe you, you're just LARPing for a gaffe.

Someone should have hit the mum after thebrother called the coal burner a whore.

Larping faggot

Post some proof of this happening or fuck off.

once you black you end up a single mom

I'm in the bus right now going after my mate. What proof do you need because it seems you all don't believe me otherwise.

>cheat on husband
>for some reason don't use protection
>cheat with a nigger

lmao what a dumb whore

show his ex wife crying and nursing the niglet

>mother takes the daughter's side

Sounds like the father should consider a divorce as well, and maybe get his kids paternity tested

Send pic of her pussy ty.

perhaps your m8 is really trans-white, really makes you think

Sorry for your buddies loss - better now than later!

We need proof. This is too good to be true. The outcome is just so perfect.

Well she intentionally fucked up their marriage.
I feel sorry for the husband.
Shrug, offer comfort to the husband, try to move on.
I hope he divorces the selfish bitch.

Take picture of people on the bus with you holding up 1 finger for Allah, take pic of brown people holding 1 finger in reply

Also my best buddy in the world isn't sure if his 8 month pregnant gf is having his kid either OP. This whore got all barred up (xanax) and went on a month long whore fear. Fucked 4 diff dudes. Now he's not sure and doesn't want a paternity test max kek. Fucking sucks he is such a cuck apparently , love him but holy fuck. Fucking hate his cunt gf so much.

>(((a colour that's not in your DNA can magically get into your DNA)))

Op post pics of coal burner.

JUSTed

Paternity test all the fucking way.

B L A C K E D

tbfwutbqhf4malam if the women was doing that, as hard as it is at least he found out and could move on in his life without her. fuck me though, hard time for him.

You know whats funny about all of this?

HE'S GOING TO PAY ALIMONY AND CHILD SUPPORT.

>gf
>went on a whore streak
>got preggers
>dude is still with her

Dude, you're a shit fucking friend for letting him do all this. Holy shit

>burn coal
>pay fukn toll

Women are pathetic.

you can make a meme out of this. so much potential
>the dog's face
>the not father's face
>the baby

My friend is good with girls too he could have anyone he wanted and he chose this fucking whore. If he raises the kid and its not his I am going to lose any respect I have left for him, which isn't a whole lot. Very sad, very sad. That very sad was in trumps voice.

Fuck you guys on Sup Forums. I can never trust a woman anymore. You ruined it. There must be some good woman left at least in the virtual world......maybe i should thank you for opening my eyes

This. Fucking post anything OP. Post his FB for fuck sake. He wont know it was you. Just deny everything.

Dumb skank lol

I like you.

Son have I got news for you, it already is one.

Dude fuck you i told him to dump the cunt 80 times. I can't fucking make him. Should I just execute her so he has no choice? Don't blame me cunt, I saw this all coming and warned him so much.

its a shitty way to discover that the whore was cheating
F
#nevertrustwomen

Post your dick

holy shit Serbia is your internet latency 4 years?

Sorry dude but it's fucking true and you need to be aware.

already has man, its pretty old sorry to say

Just another day in Britbongistan?

I dunno what I'd do if my gf gave birth to a niglet, probably be fucking pissed for starters

nice idea newfriend

I'm going up to his council flat now.

Haven't seen the meme before, im afraid.

Just because you cannot trust a woman does not mean you cannot find a partner. Test them. The world must be peopled

You can't help a dedicated cuck. Men have at least one thing they have single minded devotion towards and if that is loving a whore who gives birth to other people's children then there is nothing you can do to change his mind.

Here's a tip.
1. If your friends situation upsets you so much and you can't do shit about it. Then denounce your friendship.
2. Be a good friend and watch happily as he breaks his heart in pieces and tell him with a condescending face " I told you so "

Why would you get banned for this thread? This ain't reddit. Nigger hate threads are encouraged.

I am writing this from my bed. I am at my mother's place. She just found out dad cheated on her.
So. It's not just women who are degenerate fucking whores, it just SHOWS cuz they get FUCKING PREGNANT.

Fuck OP, I absolutely know how you feel right now... These things hurt so much, it's always unexpected...

> Transpertation
TOPKEK

take any picture with your pinky finger in the camera and the situation in question.

A second picture afterwards showing your wrist as if you were checking the time

upload video to liveleak, please

Council flat
Coal burning gf
Half black abomination

"titters"

lets expandong your folder

>not immediately dashing the nigger baby's head against the rocks and choking your woman out

Amen m8
> (You)
>Here's a tip.
>1. If your friends situation upsets you so much and you can't do shit about it. Then denounce your friendship.
>2. Be a good friend and watch happily as he breaks his heart in pieces and tell him with a condescending face " I told you so "

It doesn't upset me anymore. He wants to be a fucking moron then that's his choice. After telling him countless times to dump the whore I just gave up man.

That guy is cucked beyond imagination. It hurts to read such a thing.

If this is even remotely true it just proves human instinct. Women who race mix suffer massive social and committal punishments that are natural responses. In ancient times this would have equaled to death, either by being killed or exiled.

Understand this anons, this woman is the equivalent of a Beta male. Unsuccessful in it's sexual strategy and self sabotaging in it's actions. It's the lowest on the social ladder.

Women like this already proved their status and it's time when massively woke up to it. Right now allot of sluts get free passes because cucks think it's good and women think it's empowering.

It's not, it's a sign of low value and needs to be treated as such. This woman is good for a pump and dump nothing more, no family or commitment.

Funny enough I think a nigger just showed us how it's done.

I'm skeptical, bc it's hard to tell the race of a newborn. But if true, that's crazy. You'll need to be there for your friend.

Great b8 m8. How about a nigger rape guilt twist

What the fuck? Abort! Abort!

>you can make a meme out of this
>has been a standalone meme for like 10 years

Just got the internet, Radoslav?

Were gonna need pics

Let me guess, the mate who banged her isn't there at the hospital?

>show his ex wife crying and nursing the niglet

so who has this fetish? raise your hams.

Women can't say no to BBC. Whitebois on suicide watch.

That's why you write a prenup. Most people hate them because they think it dooms a relationship or whatever but I have a serious moral conundrum with paying a woman to essentially be a professional dater while poisoning my own children's minds with how horrible I am while I'm working my ass off making significantly less money just because she got bored and fucked someone.

Alimony is literally the worst conception of mankind, avoid it at all costs.

Get cucked pussy. She didn't want any inferior subhuman neanderthal genes going onto her children. You British faggots are inbred to fuck. It was natural instinct lmao. Good for her.

>calmly say "I need to discuss this with my woman" and ask for privacy
>everyone shuffles out
>throttle the life out of everyone in the room and then end yourself

really the only option

Thank you for sharing, this sounds like a horrific, hilarious, nightmare

Enjoy what you can of it

i'm pretty sure this happened

This

Though you should ALWAYS get a paternity test if someone says you're the father. Even if you've been married for 10 years and she's literally never been out of your sight.

You won't know for absolute certain otherwise, and it's always better to know.

We didn't do anything to you man, we can't change the fact most children born these days aren't the biological children of a woman's spouse.

you can definetly tell when it's a nignog

Seriously, are you fucking 14?

OP forgot to mention he is black and also the baby's father

I know a white girl that married a nigger and had a blond haired blue eyed daughter. She wasn't blonde or blue eyed either.

Was really fucking funny for me when she showed me her kid and her husband. Nignog got cucked by typical white slut but stayed because she had rich family.

What would you do if you were that guy?

I know what I'd do but I don't want to get banned.

Dark skin is not a recessive gene.

>nursing the niglet
Lost

Tits of coal burner or gtfo

>t. Own experience

>it's hard to tell the race of a newborn

dafuq is that flag even

Give him the redpill before is too late.
Give him a reason to live.

He's from the UK - they don't have any sorts of rights concerning free speech. If the UK SJW fuzz find out and backtrace his IP, he is done for.

It doesn't matter - UK paternity laws are shit and the Husband will still have to pay child support for the nigger spawn.

kek

tell your mate to get STI tested and to drop that cunt.

If this is real, it is quite hilarious.

Glad that your friend did the right thing instead of getting cucked into raising some google's baby.

Blow up the hospital desu.

shit... pasta or not this post made me mad as fuck
fuck women and fuck black people