IT APPEARS AS THOUGH SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED IN THE MOTORCADE ROUTE SOMETHING I REPEAT HAS HAPPENED IN THE MOTORCADE...

IT APPEARS AS THOUGH SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED IN THE MOTORCADE ROUTE SOMETHING I REPEAT HAS HAPPENED IN THE MOTORCADE ROUTE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzbFxLNpguM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thats what he gets for not playing ball with the CIA

Source or fuck off.

lol what moron thinks a take down rifle like that would be accurate enough to do that?

When obama got elected my first thought was some white supremacist was going to shoot him.

now my first thought is -anybody- will shoot trump
I'd be afraid to leave the white house

Obama walked around beside the motorcade one time. fucking ballsy imo

>mfw pence will just enact even more laws out of spite

Wouldn't it be great if in the case something did happen, Pence was ready with a baseball bat and brought the meme to life?

It'll be co-ordinated or big. Pence will go down simultaneously.

My money is on Hillary with a suicide vest.

What meme?

When Obama got elected my first thought was Oh Jesus Sweet Fuck the Americans have gone and elected a Christing jigaboo president.

Source

That shot in Citizen Kane was based on a real photo? Well shit, what the fuck else did Welles steal

Whose motorcade route and which city?

bump

I sadly don't have a copy of it. It's a picture of Pence with a baseball bat. Meme I have seen a lot on this board.

Why did those tow SS men get off the back of the limo before it set off, did Trump say something to them.

It's stupid because no one can attempt anything like that in the first place.

There will be a several foot high wall of bullet proof glass in front of him.

Wtf is going on, anybody with livestream

bump for the spoopy thread

soon

THE CIA IS SCARY, SELF PROVIDING AND UNSTOPPABLE AGAINST EVERYTHING.

except meme magic.

besides, the dudes building caddy 1 are like, yo we building god emperor trumps car..

every bolt is hand tighten with a torq rench.. no stripped bolts from an air gun. no welds from anything less that a 4d chess underwater retired rehired bp oil rig diving welder..

this is.

1776 remastered.

nope. if it happens, it's most likely to be islamic radicals who were given the opportunity and means and pointed at a juicy target. no mkultra required. just a phone call to the right people with the right stooges and some convenient lapses in security on the part of team america

hillary of course will reluctantly come out of retirement for the do over election. she TOLD you it was her turn

>5.56
30 shot mag for a "one shot at this"

Why do you think Trump hired Pence?

No liberal extremist will dare touch Trump, unless they want Mike "suck cocks, get shocks" Pence as president.

its to shoot down any helicopters that might try to chase him

Digits and civil
War on Monday

This is not an isolated post my dudes...

>how to start a civil war 101

this did not happen

digits confirm

trump is safe for plenty of years

>pence
>holding bat

I Shiggydiggydodad

since these cards are extremely accurate, and since trump does not wear glasses, i think we can safely assume that this card does not forecast the assassination of trump but of someone who wears glasses

Please tell me Paul Ryan is even more scary than Pence.

Trump pisses in his mouth

so close to a happening

if they could get trump, they could get pence.

Hillary will do it.

Fake and gay

none are immune to kek's chaotic will. he will turn it against us too.

Fine it'll be on Wednesday to give time to buy more ammo.

Scheduling these things are so tricky.

Phew. Not this time Satan

Kek, thinking it's any other time than tomorrow

While this was taking place, a JFK body switch was taking place.

>trump ends up wearing glasses the day of the inaugaration

>steal
ok Timmy

it won't be any of those because it will be a failed attempt that wont reach to public knowledge

>removing optics before a kill
>no two hour cutscene of him sighting it in and swearing heavily

2/10

Yanks, please go out and shoot the deep state. You don't have much time.

just don't worry about it goyim

I remember watching him leave the motorcade and waving at everyone. I can't believe that was 8 years ago

What is this card?

ted kennedy's trap card

trump does wear glasses

>All the nervous Trumpfags claiming that Pence is worse than Trump to scare liberal fags

You guys know deep in your hearts that Mike Pence is the typical cuckservative. Trump is a brain damaged manchild. Pence is just a conservative who thinks faggots need therapy.

What show is this from?

thank you for your support and thank you for your calm, rational logic which helped us avoid dissolution of our great republic. your service to the united states of america will not soon be forgotten, pole-bro.
between you and me, we almost went off the deep end here. cheers.

TEN
FEET
TALLER

Designated Survivor, last episode of 2016, will continue in march I think.

ABC show, my friends mom and I couldn't stop talking about the show while it aired.

Sutherland is pretty good in it senpai

>what the fuck else did Welles steal

his own career, he made that movie about William Randolph Hearst who then destroyed Welles career.

>all these 1 post by this IDs in this thread

Anyone know the name of the game they are from?

oh, ilerminati is not a game, friendo

Source

They're based on carvings from the Antarctic temple complex which also houses the antichrist, pic related.

Pence's pizzagate participation proceeds him, digits please.

It's true : (

We're all fucked

Worry about yourself, crumpet. Install Comrade Corbychev.

Nice source you have, faggot.

Sage and ignore.

>be me
>be /RacistSlightlyHomoSexualWhiteBoy/
>be political science
>be in library, preparing for my politics midterm
>bunch of womyn near me start going on about how they are stressed out by uni, how they couldn't get enough sleep on the weekend
>mfw they both do Electrical Engineering and Pre-Med Nursing double majors

If you are not in an political science or the sociology field you are human garbage. You are literally nigger tier trash because any other subjects in college are not real subjects

Digits and this happens

>1 post by this ID

Move along, nothing to see here

Trump was never to take office the plan has been speaker of the house Paul ryan under very strict observation from some very patriotic high rank generals will become INTERM PRESIDENT, a REAL free election will be held and we WILL make America great again,may the Creator bless you all and Godspeed patriots.

Kek has spoken

not worth the read.
2/10

Trump will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN and be the greatest president we have ever seen

Trump sees the gunman and dispaches him with a frozen Trump steak to the head....TRUMP STEAK becomes national dish

youtube.com/watch?v=kzbFxLNpguM

>No liberal extremist will dare touch Trump

because they're so well known for even basic thinking. You give them too much credit.

Killary will attend the inauguration because that NAZI cunt wants to watch her hit live

wrong

cool post

They'd have to kill Pence too if they wanted to get Paul Ryan.

>m4/whatever variant of it with a suppressor
>eye closed
>moving away from the optic
>that far away
They not do their research?

>Sniper making an assassination.
>Looks like a range of over 1000 yards.
>Pulls out a AR in 5.56.
>Puts on a scope that he hasn't zeroed in.
>Aims using the center mark on his scope.
>No attempt to adjust for range, wind, etc.
>Flinches out of surprise
>Bang.

Am I actually supposed to take it that he made that shot?

>whites murdering whites

Brilliant

>that russian sub sitting off the east coast unloads its stockpile on DC
>Trump is glassed
>Pence is glassed
>Kanye is glassed
>Panic as Paul Ryan is rushed to a bunker
>Reports on NBC
>Reports on Fox news
>Reports on CNN
>Reports of total devastation
>We've been told the house and Senate is expected to formally declare war on whoever did this as soon as they can convene in an undisclosed location
>Emergency broadcast station tells you to stay tuned for emergency broadcast information.
>Open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur

>Evan McMuffin's wet dream

>guys we are getting reports now of Russian subs surfacing outside manhattan. OH MY GOD THEY ARE LAUNCHING MISSILES. We are losing NEW YORK! DELTA RANGERS BEING DEPLOYED.

WHATS THIS THE RUSSIANS ARE INVADING EUROPE NOW. We have reports of Russians taking over berlin as we speak. Massive American coalition of tanks invading berlin now.

Wait... so Obongo is discharging the head of the National Guard the morning of the inauguration and nobody is suspicious that the BLM protests (which begin on MLK day and are said to be scheduled to last until after the inauguration) could lead to martial law and assassination attempt(s). Combined with the fact that the government just rehearsed a total internet blackout and cell tower shutdown and moved radio jamming trucks into DC this looks bad. What is Barry up to?