Daily reminder that the 2 best drugs to be on are methadone and weed. Methastonia... if you will

Daily reminder that the 2 best drugs to be on are methadone and weed. Methastonia... if you will...
Mods please forgive. Sup Forums is shit for retards i am honestly curious about pols members ideas

Ps, all you naysayers are vastly inferior to me.
Pls avise gooby

>i am honestly curious about pols members ideas

Death to all kikes.

>i am honestly curious about pols members ideas
If it is fun, it is degenerate

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

what does that drug do?

Enjoy being a slave for the rest your life you faggot...man up and slam you little bitch...Also on a side note how does it feel to be a fucking failure at being a fucking failure?

Opiods are for worthless degenerate junkies. I have no problem with weed though.

How high are you right now?

Turns you into a junkie zombie

>this poster again

Your life is a wreck, man. Stop looking for validation online and kick your habit.

Daily reminder that you will be a tree decoration on the day of the rope.

DEGENERATE HERESY

Get a job
Get a wife
Have children
Save your race
Otherwise KYS

lol methadone are you kidding me you are fucking retarded you can't even drink a beer on that shit

get out you fucking weak faggot just go back to h

What is methadone?

Isn't that what recovering heroin junkies take?

Is it like a light opiate?

pretty cool fox desu

>the perfect drug is highly physically addictive

>be me
>be /RacistSlightlyHomoSexualWhiteBoy/
>be political science
>be in library, preparing for my politics midterm
>bunch of womyn near me start going on about how they are stressed out by uni, how they couldn't get enough sleep on the weekend
>mfw they both do Electrical Engineering and Pre-Med Nursing double majors

If you are not in an political science or the sociology field you are human garbage. You are literally nigger tier trash because any other subjects in college are not real subjects

Weed is a form of Opiate retard.

occasional weed tincture in glycerine is healthy as fuck, that or occasional edibles

A g r e e d g o y i m

> I take heroin for pussies this makes me master race

fuck off faggot

Methadone is one of the most powerful painkillers, and it is often used for treating heroin addictions because it is very similar to heroin.

Mods please don't allow this unbelievably degenerate and off-topic thread to continue.

triggered

is it over the counter?

Get off the crank you quality faggot. Engineers are the most important aspect of our society. Engineering is what dies for our sins. Girls in my exp suck at eng and only do it bc they want to refute the claim/trend which stems from the fact that women and math/science dont go hand in hand.

>light opiate

Not even close. Its heavier than heroin.

>weed is an opiate

Jesus christ you are fucking retarded.

No. Schedule 1. Highly controlled.

try it in nitroglycerine instead