"Little" Marco

>"Little" Marco
>5'10"

But that's not very little at all

In fact, that's pretty tall

manlet detected

5'10 is the American national average for height.

Compare that to average IQ (100) and you'll see why it's mocked.

for a spic

Manlet detected

kek, he's not 5'10"

Uhh, no, not really. You're just a fucking midget.

He's a big guyser

I'm sorry that you lost your legs to diabetes.

5'10 is prince of manlets.
>tfw 5'11 king of manlets

>one chance at life
>5'12

He wears high heels

girls don't actually want a tall guy, since unless he is completely ripped, he will look lanky and weird like an alien.

The optimal height that women want is 5'9 because a guy that size looks strong and nicely filled out, without looking like a freak.

I honestly feel sorry for tallfags, women don't ever want to fuck them.

>that's pretty tall

Ahahahahahahahaha!

>being a manlet

>hey bubble boy, if you want to pass yourself as a real man with 70" height you need a 70" waist to match

>In fact, that's pretty tall

5'7" detected

would love to see that little guy space dock the big guy

They always seem to enjoy making fun of midgets when they're with me. Girls fall to pieces trying to talk to a tall man.

man, Trump could probably gain 2 inches if it wasn't for his shitty posture

Found OP's fb

It's true, tall people are lanky faggots. Everyone in the NFL is like 5'10" and under. That's peak athletic height. Perfect mix of speed, strength, and agility. I honestly feel sorry for tallfags. They're such awkward losers. They run like giraffes.

I didn't know they could stack shit that high.
is that height with or without the boots?

>The optimal height that women want is 5'9
>optimal height
>5'9

5'10 is a respectable height. My mother is 5'10. Growing up she used to tell me that I'd never be taller than her and I remember the day that I was taller than her. I'm 6'1 now. I still think 5'10 is respectable. I think manlet status starts at 5'7 or 5'8

>those pads
Is Marco a clean freak?

Tfw 6'4 and lanky as fuck.
Atleast i have my raifus.

>that's pretty tall
for you

I dunno dude once you hit 6'3 to 6'4 you start to get shit posture just looking people in the eyes as you talk to them.

Isn't he from Texas?
On a side note, my aunt and uncle passed away within a week of each other. He managed to become a bit of a shipping success and was woth around 14 million. Pretty good for a ma and pop shipping company. Anyways, I was given a pair of custom cowboy boots that he had made (I guess he went to a Western themed wedding) and they are really nice. Nothing I'd most likely ever be caught dead in, though. But with they have a two inch heel which is pretty normal considering it's supposed to keep most of your foot out of shit. My only problem with them is that when I put them on I'm nearly 6'5. I'm just under 6'2 and I don't wear shoes with much lift because I start to get into the awkward height range with shoes on.

>5'10"
>But that's not very little at all
>In fact, that's pretty tall
fucking manlets, when will they learn?

you don't look them in the eye
you look down on them

>5'10
>that's pretty tall
anything under 6ft tall is SHORT. god damn it really sounds cliche but i'm not even trying to be ironic when i say you manlets will never learn. there's something about you that sends off an alarm to everyone that screams "i am making an excuse for being a manlet"
i would respect you more if you just accepted being a shortkin

if I took those platform shoes away would he die?

Americans, when will they learn?

women
-short people get women. Some of them get too much women.
sports
Netherlands is the tallest country. Brazil beats it regularly on volleyball.
war
Japan beat russia in a war before they experienced height average growth.

I think the good range of height is between 5'10 and 6'2. That's me being completely honest. I have an uncle that is 7'5 and he is HUGE. I mean, he's a really cool guy and pretty down to earth but he is tall as fuck. All I ever hear from him is how much he has to pay for shoes because he wears a size 19 and has to wear his shoes to fucking hell to justify paying as much as he does for a pair.

>girls don't actually want a tall guy, since unless he is completely ripped, he will look lanky and weird like an alien.
>The optimal height that women want is 5'9 because a guy that size looks strong and nicely filled out, without looking like a freak.
>I honestly feel sorry for tallfags, women don't ever want to fuck them.
how delusional can one midget be?

anything under 6' is just sad desu. you look like a child o anyone taller

That's just how you perceive it. In my honest experience tall people are the insecure ones who constantly bring up their height around other people.

>tfw 5'3 but got a 9.7 inch dick

Girl here.

Inb4 reveal mammaries or exit forum.

You're a moron if you think any height that begins with 5 is optimal. Taking height out the equation, a girl will judge a man first on his appearance. Hair, teeth, clothes etc. But put a 6'1 built bloke beside a 5'9 pretty boy faggot and I'd chose the tall one any day. Looks aren't everything.

Hope this helps you grow a few inches, virgin.

WILL MANLETS EVER LEARN?

1. He's not even remotely close to 5'10, 5'8 max and that is pushing it
2. 5'10 is considered short these days, I am 5'10 1/2 barefoot and often feel like a manlet

hmm, cause then it would look as if he has a crush on the girl?

women dont "want" any specific height. women can't measure for shit, in fact

your cognitive dissonance is showing. you just think they're constantly bringing up their height around other people because the 1 time it happened it triggered you for the rest of your life.
tall people are more confident. there is absolutely no reason to bring up our height.

fuck off tranny degenerate

Shut the fuck up China

>having a big dick that youll never use because you're 5'3

I don't even have to worry about it. I'm just under 6'2 and with shoes I'm either 6'3 or 6'4 depending if I have regular sneakers on or some AF1 or Jordans on. I try to wear shoes with thin soles because I'm tall enough that I don't have to make myself taller. I do think, though, that 5'10 is a fine height. It's tall enough that most women aren't taller and you don't look like a manlet. Hitting 5'10 was my biggest victory over puberty I had. Through most of life I was a short person because I had a medical episode when I was younger and it seemed to have stunted my growth. Even the doctors said I wouldn't be over 5'6 (It made the part of my mom telling me I'd never be taller than her more fucked up). But I had a really awesome aunt that always told me to keep drinking milk and to always strive for a greater height, that my mom was wrong and that I'd be taller. I blew those doctors' estimates out of the water by a mile. Thing is, I think part of it was getting really serious about sports right around the time puberty started setting in. And my aunt.

Hey mister u r gay

This. Their spatial abilities are way off. guys spent a lot more time measuring shit.

>dad is 6'4
>mom is 5'1
>tfw 5'8"

Fucking Dad, sacrificing his son's future for some momentary cummies

Landwhale detected

manlets btfo

I wish I was your height, but at 5'10.5 I really don't think I am being held back at all with my height. Most people guess I am 6ft or so.

if your dad Jeb! Bush?

>girls don't actually want a tall guy, since unless he is completely ripped, he will look lanky and weird like an alien.

Nearly spit out my diet Dr Pepper. Top kek, user.

Whats the story on this image

He's a gay manlet that wears platform shoes. The only person taller than Trump at the debates was Yeb!, who was so insecure that he even stood on his toes to try to appear taller, even though he already was

What, he was supposed to find a 6'4 woman?

Does Sup Forums not /gym/?

>that's pretty tall

This meme never gets old

Like I said, wear a pair of nice Nikes and you'll be at or above 6'0. Most nice basketball shoes have enough sole that it boosts you more than you'd believe.

>china

Thats Portugal you fucking idiot

>woman
opinion discarded

Detroit

>You were 2 inches taller than a presidential candidate at 13

Bitch if I pass you in the street I will shoulder check your fuckin kneecaps you call me short again

Ron could have prevented this.

I don't believe you.

>except for the height

Kek

Mom isn't even a spic (well, she's half Italian, so close enough i guess) but she's short as fuck
Every man on his side of the family is 6'2+. Senpai could have at least gone for a woman that was like 5'5-5'7.

At 13 I had better sideburns and moustache than most of the grown men I knew. But I was also 5'4

Did you guys know GWB is 5'10?

Oh my god that is actually fucking adorable, look at that short little fuck.

>The optimal height that women want is 5'9

Current height? Cause if you eventually got tall enough fucking lucky desu, I had to wait till I was 21 till I could grow more than peach fuzz.

>anything below 6'
>tall
bad news user

Being taller is obviously more advantage in terms of attracting woman, but there are two things you have to consider.

>minimum vs preferred attraction
>Sup Forums memeing the numbers

A preferred attraction is what you most desire, whereas a minimum attraction is what you will tolerate.

For height the preferred "taller is better," and this is all but universal among women.
For height the minimum is usually "at least as tall as me or taller," among women.

80% of women are 5'8" or shorter, so if you're 5'7" or 5'8" you're in the clear in terms of minimum, though you're slacking in terms of the preferred. Meaning at that height can do other things to compete with 6'4", because while height is important, it isn't everything.

I'm a 5'9" midget and I've never had any issues or short jokes at my expense. My 5'6" friend on the other hand...

I think the true CUTOFF for minimum is 5'7" due to that's the bare requirement to donate sperm.

jesus, he doesn't have even one american name or last name. how can these people run for president

You really are mistaken. 5'10/5'11 is fine. Those are good heights for men. My mom was 5'10 when she was 14 and it was a HUGE problem for a long time till the guys started catching up because they were all so insecure about height. It's nothing but a social construct bruv. Get over it.
-A tall guy.

>your cognitive dissonance is showing
I don't think you know what cognitive dissonance means.

Tall people bring up their height around shorter people who are more handsome or talented individuals. You bring up your height because it's the only thing you've got going for you.

I genuinely believe tall people for the most part are lanky faggots with no athletic ability. I don't feel like being tall is much of an advantage. Perhaps I'm an outlier because I've always been stocky (ie well built). IDK...

JUST

>tfw 5'8"
what do I do guys?

I'm almost 6'2. Learn to look at ids bruv. I'm a quarter inch under 6'2 and I feel tall when I put on normal shoes. My girlfriend is 5'10. We're going to breed some big fucks.

manlets blown the fuck out

You're like a giant in your country; why are you bitching?

Yeah 5'9 too and never had issues. Though i have two friend around 5'7 who still managed to score hot gfs.

Sorry, too shortsighted to look at earlier posts.

you can stop lying about your height.

TFW 5'7.5 perfect height

Feels good mane

>Spic

You'll be fine, average male height in Mexico is 5'7"