What's your excuse for not owning a gun Sup Forums?

What's your excuse for not owning a gun Sup Forums?

I'm not confident that I won't accidentally shoot myself or someone.

Grew up in NYC, go a top liberal school in upstate NY. Maybe when I graduate. I do go skeet shooting a lot though :/

send one please :(

I would if I could. It's literally illegal in my fucking country.

I don't have any money.

Look at my flag...

State

Felon

>six shooter in a leather holster

Tell me you don't walk around wearing this shit lol

>be me
>be /RacistSlightlyHomoSexualWhiteBoy/
>be political science
>be in library, preparing for my politics midterm
>bunch of womyn near me start going on about how they are stressed out by uni, how they couldn't get enough sleep on the weekend
>mfw they both do Electrical Engineering and Pre-Med Nursing double majors

If you are not in an political science or the sociology field you are human garbage. You are literally nigger tier trash because any other subjects in college are not real subjects

There expensive as fuck

What about it. There's lots of leafs with guns.

DELET THIS

No excuse. Own several. Fuckin murica

You can't afford 4-600 dollars?

if i had one i'd probably just kill myself with it

But, I do.

That i own a sks

Go buy a hi point lulz

>There expensive as fuck
kek just steal garbage from your neighbors and sell it then. how can you even be poor in 2017?

See flag

>tfw a fucking leaf

Shit he even has lots of options in the 2-400 dollar range that isn't a hi point. No excuse.

nice Nerf gun

Need a good coat to wear this holster.

Gay

High suicide risk.

Who'd you show your penis to

Put a spring hammer on the back and you've got a one time use short range blunderbuss.

I own my great-grandfathers WW1 rifle.

Saving my money for a BGM-71 TOW.

It's gonna get ancap up in here soon, I can feel it.

Kill myself

You can get a pistol for $100. You are not too poor to own one.

Can you put aside 10 dollars a week? You'll have a gun in half a year. Less if you watch for sales.

Because where i live you don't need a gun to feel safe.

Too young. Am gonna get me a good one once I turn 21.

You look pretty soft, man.
Not a good look to be a weak bitch and have a gun.
It screams 'compensating'

This is a 25+ board. Leave now.

This is honestly the best reason I've read not to own one. Full respect, user.

Neither do lots of us, but we own them anyway. You wouldn't understand.

They're expensive.

The guns that are legal aren't very cool.

There are no nearby places to shoot or places to hunt.

So what's the point? If there were a gun culture around here I'd probably participate, but I don't feel very much like starting one by myself.

Because I got a violent felony conviction for throwing a nigger through a plate glass window at a local dive bar several years ago.

So I can't... legally... own one.

I miss my CCW rights.

But my house is still... "safe."

u look liek fagot

Nope. Usually the glock.

Go watch Ahmed fuck your wife, Sven

Always carrying.

you have very feminine legs

The only gun owners around where I live are farmers and that's largely because it's effective at scaring away punk kids without getting in any real trouble, and they're rural enough they can actually plausibly use their guns without the neighbours kicking up a fit.

I have guns and actually go into the woods and shoot them.

You sound like a total faggot.

didn't they just find some chick held hostage in a sex dungeon under a refugee's hookah shop in sweden?

Hey I'm using that holster right now, I really like it.

It is hard to get a gun as a leaf. You have to go though training for it which costs money. Then do a written exam, I believe on safety. Then finally they will give you a license for a gun. Which costs money and needs to be renewed. It really sucks.

Im a convicted felon......

Checkmate atheists

at least your cops have the decency to shoot thieves.

I lost all of my guns and ammo in a tragic boating accident :'^(

A brand new Maverick 88, cleaning supplies and a decent amount of ammo to start with (100 target loads, some buckshot, some slugs) will only cost you about $350-400 tops.

Cheaper if you get used. Mossberg 500s at a pawn shop can probably meet, or beat the price for a brand new Maverick 88. No excuses faggot, get armed.

but I do own guns

>you have people over at your house
>your family/roommate says "user, SHOW EVERYONE YOUR GUNS"

>didn't they just find some chick held hostage in a sex dungeon under a refugee's hookah shop in sweden?

And how would a gun help me here?

A wheel gun is a relic and absolutely not adequate for anything except cosplay and musem/heirloom pieces. Real men carry aemi autoS, and even then they ahould only be used to buy time to get to a real firearm, a long barrel battle rifle ie ak ar sks ect.

Yeah. It's pretty light and you can carry both sides with it. Not bad.

I have anger issues. I don't trust myself enough for a weapon.

Revolver Ocelot?

Im waiting till I get out of this cucked, cancerous state. (CA)

I'm a leaf and the government does what it does here, charge yo out the ass for everything

nice unfinished 80% lower, fagtron.

>$200
>Expensive
How bad has you economy gotten in the past year?

Too much money or time, or both?

I would do it if I was a Canadian. Lever and bolt guns are still a lot of fun to shoot.

Fucking pathetic. I bet you feel like a real big man walking around like that while normal people see you as an insercure freak.

>tfw have to own two safes.
>One for my guns.
>And another for the ones that didn't fit in the first one.

classic sweden

You usually conceal it and where I live everyone carries and gives zero fucks.

Nice b8 Ahmed

haha faggot.

>he's afraid of black phallic objects
Are you feeling alright Sweden?

You might be next, swedecuck

Praise kek

The paperwork costs $300 and the waiting period is 3 months, but it's worth it.
You should still get a gun and support gun rights in Canada. If you browse Sup Forums there is no reason you shouldn't own a gun.

proud owner of an mk 11 mod, ww2 luger and several shotguns

all legal btw

Says the swede who actually has no go zones in his country due to all the fine people that were brought in.

literally just got here yesterday and I'm still waiting on my jig gaylord. if you ain't postin you can stfu.

90% of your country is barren tundra and you have no place to shoot? amazing

Government took them without due process because I was charged with a crime for a fight with my father. BULLSHIT if you ask me.

Your whole fucking country is a no go zone.

Lol, I'd rather spend my money in games.

If you're not going to do it with rope or helium you're not going to do it with a gun
If anything getting into an active hobby like shooting would help your mental state

do you happen to own a short barrett?

Lmao gayest boomer gun I ever seen

haha what a faggot

I could do it, but right now I live with my parents(sort of, I live in residence at my university for 8 months of the year) and they wouldn't like it. Also they have young ones in the house.

And when I move out, I probably will want to start having kids which, it may not be wise to have a gun near kids.

Just practical is all. I don't care to spend a bunch of money on a hobby I can only do if I spend awhile driving somewhere far enough to not piss everybody the fuck off, and at that point I still can only shoot at cans or whatever.

My career is city based.

There's only so much effort I'm willing in to shoot guns at targets and cans, which takes a moderate amount of effort, or shoot game, which takes me a fuckton of effort. There's no social community around it unless I build it myself and I've built communities before and it's a lot of work, and until then I'm a guy alone in a field shooting at cans.

I'd rather lift weights or take up martial arts, social structures already waiting for me, helps me defend myself a bit better, get exercise, more practical. Particularly when, in a lot of situations, you can't actually carry a gun for self defense.

$200 is expensive, then there are firearm license fees, ammo costs because you're firing fucking money out of a barrel, gotta buy the equipment to clean it, live near kids gotta buy the equipment to store it right too. Guess what though, I can't walk anywhere I want to shoot a gun practically, so I'm gonna have to drive out, I obviously need a car, I need to pay fuel. If I want to hunt actual game I need to drive out a whole lot further, pay even more fees, get even more equipment, and so on and so forth.

It adds up.

Nice Glock mate

t. noguns

No...
But I want to convert one of my AR's to one...
I need to hunt cars.

Too poor.

>goes to Brazil
>gets robbed
The cops rarely shoot thieves, but when they do the (((media))) demonizes the police claiming they """"""overdid it"""""" or that they're fascists, protecting the dinus.

The majority of crimes, be thief armed or non-armed, murder, rapes, results in nothing and we can't do shit to protect ourselves.

What pisses me off is that the fucking shitpricks are all armed while the good citizens can't own a gun.

still cares what other people think..

>Endless excuses

Either you do it or you don't. If you put half as much effort into doing something you wanted as you do complaining about why you can't, you'd be busy doing it and not even batting an eye.

Wow, what a faggot excuse. Every heard of a thing called 'responsible gun ownership'?

Sten next?