Question submission thread

I donated to Jordan Peterson's Patreon account, and as a result I have a 30 minute one-on-one session that I will be doing on skype with him in the coming weeks. I will record the conversation and post it online, and will use questions populated from this thread.

So Sup Forums, what would you like to ask the Doctor?

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/user/posts?u=3019121
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you believe the world is falling into extreme. Whether it be the marxists on the left or the facists on right. Do you believe that if we go the way we are it will be inevitable that one of these will be our final political destination.

Do the Jews reject logos ?

Also ask him if it is right for left to purposefully replace native or current populations of a land with different groups for the purpose of vote manipulation, in their favor?

Why haven't you realized armed rebellion is the only way out of this mess, do you not think this dire situation requires cleansing fire?

How do I sort myself out

Please make sure to ask the racist or other shitpost questions at the end, as that way you get the proper ones out before he leaves.

That actually interests me, I will ask that

Right wing transitional dictatorship isn't so bad, professor.

Do you think leftist extremism will go violent on a large scale, and if so, could you give a ballpark estimation on when and why?

Why he never mentioned "Lord of the flyes" among reading, it seems as perfectly fit to his narrative - "we all could be guard in Aushwitz", facing (and being eaten by) the Dragon and so on.

ok, I'll use this too,but I'm going to say "what do you think of people like this american user who thinks..."

I think that is a question loaded with presuppositions, can you try to rephrase?

Do you mean the institution of democracy crumbling?

Where and how much did you donate? I would love to have an opportunity to speak to him.

Also ask: Can we restore meaning and morals into our increasingly atheistic society and could a meme religious based on KEK be an effective mechanism to get more people to adopt meaning and morals?

I totally agree, I wonder that too

How do you create something like a social safety net for a population as morally deficient and spoiled as the US population?

Try like this

Is it a good or rightous action for the left to replace the population of a country through immigration from one ethnic group to another as to increase the amount of votes they get?

here is the link to his account
patreon.com/user/posts?u=3019121

Did you see his bit on the metaphysics of pepe?

I want to ask him about a religious revival too, and see if he knows about the Terence McKenna idea about the archaic revival

Not really more like what happened in germany 1920-30sall over again except the marxists have the advantage this time.

Forgot to say, it was a $50 donation that re-occurs monthly

Better version

Is it a good or rightous action for the left to replace the population of a country through immigration from one ethnic group to another in order to fulfill political goals, such as more votes, cheap labor, or gaining trained specialized workers without investing in their education.

this, he never says this, just guilt trips you into thinking you need to sort yourelf out but then tells you to buy his shit to "know more"

That is better, I'll work that in

I wonder if he'll have to be guarded to things like that, so it doesn't corner him before formulating an argument

"You need to save your dead father from the belly of the beast, or you yourself will become a puppet of death"

plain as day, lads

Make sure he is okay with you recording first. No need to distract him from his cause by possibly saying something "bad" in what he thought was private conversation.

sounds mumbojumbo to me

I am curious about that as well. He usually doesn't make strong political statements regarding economics, immigration, or foreign policy.

Ah thanks. Too bad I already bought Maps of Meaning. Had I known, I would have done the patreon thing.

if you bought Maps of Meaning on amazon, return it! say there was a quality issue and they will often not require you to return it, and will issue a refund.

well it is, but some people understand mumbo-jumbo very well, and he has a very high bandwidth communicating the deep ideas that make us humans, which are hard to explain

Ask him if he's read professor MacDonald's Culture of Critique. If he has, ask him what he thinks about it. If he hasn't ask him why he thinks Jews have played such prominent roles in radical leftists movements including Cultural Marxism which is he battling today.

too abstract man, when you want to build up your physique you do all sort of charts and map your progress

why isn't the psyche the same, why do it has to be purely poetic metaphors that could be interpreted in a thousand different ways